Most Painful Sex Position(s)

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if a woman is aroused enough the cervix shouldn't get hit by the penis. it moves up and out of the way with arousal (tenting), and the penis slides past that into the fornix area.

It should, but...

This is one of my very favorites, but having bumped a few girls the wrong way using it in the past, I've learned to be extra careful controlling my depth of penetration. For someone built like me, the same upward curve that makes it a spectacular position for putting pressure on the G-spot/anterior wall also makes it more likely to bump her cervix even when it's lifted.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Getting fucked in the ear with a really thin pencil dick can damage the semicircular canals and the organ of corti. A 10db hearing loss is not uncommon. An alternate place of insertion would be advised for peculiar sex addicts or "birthers.'' This is my succinct response. Pencil dick wankers begone!

Last edited:

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It should, but...

This is one of my very favorites, but having bumped a few girls the wrong way using it in the past, I've learned to be extra careful controlling my depth of penetration. For someone built like me, the same upward curve that makes it a spectacular position for putting pressure on the G-spot/anterior wall also makes it more likely to bump her cervix even when it's lifted.

I have to say that does sound enticing. :wink:

Nilia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
RW4, I guess you`d like to know so you can do it to some woman who loves big cocks ? My experience some 8years ago was in the back seat of a small car somewhere remote and on my second date.I never knew what to expect lying on my back french kissing this 6ft hunk ontop of me,both legs to my ears like a chicken and arms pinned in a wrestling hold,underpants pushed sideways to feel my pussy being stretched never as before and with the longest shaft nudging my womb.I couldn`t move and did not have the strength to push away such a big animal that he became for that monment. My screaming must have been a turn on as he continued to discharged deep inside me,feeling his huge dick ejaculating hot cum saved after so many weeks of wanting me,so much so that it spilled from my womb out on to my ass and the seat beneath me. I must say that was an awesome position to fuck a 9inch cock.

Last edited:

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if a woman is aroused enough the cervix shouldn't get hit by the penis. it moves up and out of the way with arousal (tenting), and the penis slides past that into the fornix area.

so that explains the fact that my girlfriend other nights can take it all and other nights 2" are out.It's probably due to the movement and the tenting.I didn't knew that.I thought the bottom was the same.Does tenting happen only in extreme stimulation and arousal or it normally happens in mediocre situation?

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm I didn't see anything wrong with the OP's question. Even if it was written as "wank material", the premise of the forum is large penis support. It seems to me that awareness of painful positions could be pretty instructive. But then I don't really see the big deal with "wank material" posts as long as they address interesting or entertaining subjects rather than just fishing for complements (or humiliation).

Nilia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank you my fellow LPSG lasses for not biting my head off leaking our secrete so openly..but this is LPSG here to satisfy the ego and make men more comfortable and happy. RW4 I hope that gave enough wank fodder to your question ?