Mostly straight guys and briefs

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Don't get the boxer phenomenon. There is no support to them. Everything flops around. That drives me crazy. When I was young boxers were for nerds and old guys. I prefer bikini briefs for regular wear and jocks for most exercise. I have tried to wear boxer briefs, but I find myself having to adjust myself all the time.

Yes, yes, yes! I agree. How did BOXERS become the rage for young guys???

D

deleted397893

All I practically wear now are briefs. I just love the way they look/feel on me and love walking around in them around the house. I am a litte self-conscious about them because not many straight dudes wear briefs and sometimes they show a panty line when im wearing basketball shorts which is sort of embarassing I guess. Besides that, I love them and so does my gf. I own about 10 pairs of designer CK briefs and love them. I always find myself in the underwear section at department stores and buying the new color/style CK brief. It's like an addiction for some reason lol.

Reactions: Uta3392

iamjack74

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
All I practically wear now are briefs. I just love the way they look/feel on me and love walking around in them around the house. I am a litte self-conscious about them because not many straight dudes wear briefs and sometimes they show a panty line when im wearing basketball shorts which is sort of embarassing I guess. Besides that, I love them and so does my gf. I own about 10 pairs of designer CK briefs and love them. I always find myself in the underwear section at department stores and buying the new color/style CK brief. It's like an addiction for some reason lol.

I think I am a little self-conscious when around other guys in locker rooms, etc because I am changing into briefs. But not all the time. And I too find myself looking for new underwear colors/styles as well when we are out at the mall or wherever. You are not alone. Ha. ;)

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
im a 30% of the time brief-wearer. 65% boxerbriefs/trunks, 5% boxers

Literally, i have never known any straight guys under 30 to wear regular briefs, which is 1) dumb 2) unfortunate

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
im a 30% of the time brief-wearer. 65% boxerbriefs/trunks, 5% boxers

Literally, i have never known any straight guys under 30 to wear regular briefs, which is 1) dumb 2) unfortunate

This is unbelievable! Are we now saying that if you wear briefs you're kinda gay?? how did that happen? (Bet it doesn't happen to guys who wear plain old style Jockey shorts; they're way too frumpy for gay dudes! : )

I say that boxers suck big time and that briefs should be required by law!!

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Haha I know.

Briefs are definitely associated with the gay/nerdy type in Texas.

Boxerbriefs are about 50/50 with boxers where I'm from. But I can't remember the last time I've seen a guy in their 20s wearing briefs in the locker room. Must have been years.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Haha I know.

Briefs are definitely associated with the gay/nerdy type in Texas.

Boxerbriefs are about 50/50 with boxers where I'm from. But I can't remember the last time I've seen a guy in their 20s wearing briefs in the locker room. Must have been years.

I grew up in Texas and all the guys in hs wore plain white briefs and jockstraps for sports. This was 1974-78. I know all that's changed. the question is, WHY?

LongWalk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can't wear boxers, gotta have the support. Used to wear tighty whities, but they were always too constricting. I finally discovered trunk briefs, which were perfect. Gives me the support I need, but allows my cock to rest naturally, and comfortably, down the side of my leg.

Blorkin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wear briefs, boxers (on occasion), trunks, and bikini briefs. I find that the enhancing/anatomically correct briefs/ bikini briefs are the most comfortable. My girlfriend makes fun of me for wearing them but I feel that she likes all of my underwear.

iamjack74

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wear briefs, boxers (on occasion), trunks, and bikini briefs. I find that the enhancing/anatomically correct briefs/ bikini briefs are the most comfortable. My girlfriend makes fun of me for wearing them but I feel that she likes all of my underwear.

Blorkin, my wife used to laugh at my briefs, but she got used to them now and really likes seeing me in them. I have said that it is a little awkward sometimes to be changing at the gym and have some bikini briefs on.. so I usually just wear black briefs when at the gym.

But have seen a few guys wearing some nice string bikinis.

iamjack74

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So the other day I was working out during my lunch break. Got done, hit the showers and came back to locker room to get dressed. There was a familiar guy just arriving. I have chatted with he and his wife in the gym before because we all are alums of the same university. Anyway, I had never seen him in the locker room before. So he says hello and proceeds to get undressed. I pull some undergear contour red briefs out and put them on. At this same time, he is pulling off his pants.... Low and behold he also has some red briefs on. I did a quick double take since this guy is about 25ish and built. He also glanced my way and then laughed. He said "nice ones.". I looked up and said thanks, you too. He then said are those undergear? Too which I said yes. He says, my wife loves me in these and he now can't wear anything else because he likes them so much. I told him that I agreed and told him to also try some 2xist styles as well. It was a strange conversation, but restored a little faith that gen Y (maybe z) is still sporting briefs.

Reactions: Uta3392

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wear boxers, boxer briefs, and briefs, depending on my mood and what's clean. Never worn anything like a thong, bikini briefs or anything smaller.

My gf loves it when I wear briefs, so that's usually what I have on when we go out. (I wear either 2xist or Jockey).

The first time we went out, we ended up back at my place. We were making out on the sofa (some movie was on), and she unzipped my jeans and played around with my cock through my briefs as we kissed. I hang my cock over my balls, so it can't escape and stand up til my briefs come down. It just makes a big bulge, which my girl friend really enjoyed. It was so hot, and I got really hard (which reminded me of when I was dating as a teen, when I also wore briefs)! I felt a great sense of release (and an instant standup to nearly vertical) when she finally peeled my jeans and briefs down. Good times!

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
So the other day I was working out during my lunch break. Got done, hit the showers and came back to locker room to get dressed. There was a familiar guy just arriving. I have chatted with he and his wife in the gym before because we all are alums of the same university. Anyway, I had never seen him in the locker room before. So he says hello and proceeds to get undressed. I pull some undergear contour red briefs out and put them on. At this same time, he is pulling off his pants.... Low and behold he also has some red briefs on. I did a quick double take since this guy is about 25ish and built. He also glanced my way and then laughed. He said "nice ones.". I looked up and said thanks, you too. He then said are those undergear? Too which I said yes. He says, my wife loves me in these and he now can't wear anything else because he likes them so much. I told him that I agreed and told him to also try some 2xist styles as well. It was a strange conversation, but restored a little faith that gen Y (maybe z) is still sporting briefs.

Good man! Talking with another dude about your underwear is cool... too bad it doesn't happen as much as it should cuz guys are so uptight about it. Women, you'll notice, discuss underwear ( and their boobs) within minutes of meeting each other.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I wear boxers, boxer briefs, and briefs, depending on my mood and what's clean. Never worn anything like a thong, bikini briefs or anything smaller.

My gf loves it when I wear briefs, so that's usually what I have on when we go out. (I wear either 2xist or Jockey).

The first time we went out, we ended up back at my place. We were making out on the sofa (some movie was on), and she unzipped my jeans and played around with my cock through my briefs as we kissed. I hang my cock over my balls, so it can't escape and stand up til my briefs come down. It just makes a big bulge, which my girl friend really enjoyed. It was so hot, and I got really hard (which reminded me of when I was dating as a teen, when I also wore briefs)! I felt a great sense of release (and an instant standup to nearly vertical) when she finally peeled my jeans and briefs down. Good times!

I totally get this. the feeling of your hard on "trapped" in your briefs is hot, because when the moment finally arrives, it feels awesome to let the monster out.

I find this thread very revealing (er, so to speak) about social norms. The idea that almost no guys under 30 would wear briefs says a lot about customs. LIke many things, it's just the opposite of how it once was. used to be only old men wore boxers; now, apparently, it's the reverse.

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wear boxer briefs days but always throw on a pair of 2xist briefs at the gym or before going out for a run. I like the extra support that briefs give me when I work out or run. My gf has seen me in my briefs and really likes the way I bulge in them. She's even given me a few spontaneous bj's after getting turned on rubbing my package through my gym shorts while I was on my way out the door :smile: