Mostly straight guys and briefs

iamjack74

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have noticed at the gym lately that the Hispanic guys tend to wear bikini type briefs more than us white guys. Any Latino men on here think that more Latin men wear briefs than other underwear?

iamjack74

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Living in Texas there are a lot of hispanic/Latin guys. And I have noticed the same thing (which is good to me), that they like to sport briefs (non-tighty whitey style).

Great seeing other men (under the age of 50ish) sporting briefs in the locker room.

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Living in Texas there are a lot of hispanic/Latin guys. And I have noticed the same thing (which is good to me), that they like to sport briefs (non-tighty whitey style).

Great seeing other men (under the age of 50ish) sporting briefs in the locker room.

Same can be said for Tampa

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Exclusively commando for about three years and not likely to revert but last I wore briefs were CK in college, then boxers, then went through a phase of Polo bikini briefs with a perfect pouch, then back to boxers, then boxer briefs till I chucked the whole cumbersome idea. Free-balling rules!

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Exclusively commando for about three years and not likely to revert but last I wore briefs were CK in college, then boxers, then went through a phase of Polo bikini briefs with a perfect pouch, then back to boxers, then boxer briefs till I chucked the whole cumbersome idea. Free-balling rules!

I can sort of get going commando if you're wearing blue jeans, butwhat do you to when you have to wear formal slacks or trousers? If you take a piss and freeball and wear light-colored trousers, you can get a stain on the front? How do freeballers cope with that?

Briefs all the way! boxers are the invention of the devil!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can sort of get going commando if you're wearing blue jeans, butwhat do you to when you have to wear formal slacks or trousers? If you take a piss and freeball and wear light-colored trousers, you can get a stain on the front? How do freeballers cope with that?

Briefs all the way! boxers are the invention of the devil!

I think if you have small teenie balls or a very tight ball sack then boxers would be OK. Men with large balls and low hangers need a bit more support that briefs offer.

iamjack74

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Like I posted before, it is rare to see any guys under the age of 40 sporting anything other than boxers or boxer briefs these days, at least at my gym. I have met a few guys in their late 20s that wear them. Gotten to know them well enough to ask why they wear briefs and nothing else. They claim the same reason as me: lack of having to adjust the legs and lack of bunching up. Bulges are good as well. Now these guy are not wearing Hanes tighty whities, but like Calvin Klein etc.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
I think if you have small teenie balls or a very tight ball sack then boxers would be OK. Men with large balls and low hangers need a bit more support that briefs offer.

And yet, some boxers have longish flies, so the shorter your dick, the more likely it is to pop out. A longer dick hangs below the bottom of the fly.
I do have to wonder about guys with low hangers, being one myself.I NEED pouches to support my nuts, so I don't get how low hangin dudes can handle boxers.

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i only wear nylon bikinis, i love the support and the silky feeling against my balls!! And to be honest,i have never had a broad disappointed to find my cologne covered balls in a pair of nylon bikinis under my slacks when dating!

BigPackage

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wear briefs (and that's CK or Armani stylish ones) with smart work trousers or tracksuits and trunks with jeans.

smartsimple

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Used to wear boxers in high school, then boxer briefs or free ball, now its usually a jock or briefs. I need the support. Don't like things banging around. Wife dont care either way what I wear