Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I met my wife I wore a lot of american apparel briefs which was ok since I had the hipster thing going. Now mostly ftl or hanes fashion briefs and shes fine with it. I love the support and non bunchiness of briefs. Never tried a thong or bikini tho, I dont like them too tight. Like, they have to cover my whole ass :)

Nectarines

Superior Member
Media
I like the designer briefs but not into the fly front "old" style briefs. Paying for them sucks but I won't go back. 2xist, C-IN2, CKs are about it for my brief likes. Think i look more masculine in briefs. Boxer make me look like a middle school boy actually.

Reactions: jtwildone05

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i always used to think that HANES FTL BVDs etc were really "pedestrian" and low-class. Now I think with the right guy they are MUCH hotter than designer ones. Not sure what it is except maybe it's that concept of "if you're seeing a guy in his tighty whites you're privileged to bypass the posturing and just get to the down and dirty LOL

Reactions: MilstarSD

cliftoncock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a fan of briefs too. But actually, if you're hung and especially if you have low hangers, a jockstrap is the way to go. Support AND freedom!

jimcord

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Briefs guy here as well, tried the boxers and boxer briefs thing in the past, but I just don't like the extra material. I prefer colors and no fly. On another note, I have noticed that many of the guys in the fraternity I once belonged to have turned to colored briefs nowadays. Guess everything eventually goes full circle.

I wear bikini briefs, when i knew i was meeting a girl i'd but boxer briefs on, but my one serious girl friend after a few months told her i preferd briefs, she was ok with it

green_tshirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I met my wife I wore a lot of american apparel briefs which was ok since I had the hipster thing going. Now mostly ftl or hanes fashion briefs and shes fine with it. I love the support and non bunchiness of briefs. Never tried a thong or bikini tho, I dont like them too tight. Like, they have to cover my whole ass :)

Maybe I'm just an ignorant homo, but why would your wife need to "be fine with" you underwear preference? You should wear what you're comfortable in regardless of what anyone else's opinion.

Reactions: aready6311

green_tshirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear bikini briefs, when i knew i was meeting a girl i'd but boxer briefs on, but my one serious girl friend after a few months told her i preferd briefs, she was ok with it

Same here. I really don't understand why some woman's opinion of your underwear choice matters. Can some one please explain this to me?

Reactions: aready6311

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
They say most of the marketing for men's undies are geared to women...hence the pics of the handsome, smiling guys bulging out of their briefs ln the packaging...

alanharry

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe I'm just an ignorant homo, but why would your wife need to "be fine with" you underwear preference? You should wear what you're comfortable in regardless of what anyone else's opinion.

Yeah it is kind of ignorant to ask that, since people do consider their wife's opinion on things. Its not that hard to figure out. Especially someone they have a relationship with. To think of your wife to be just "anyone" is well, ignorant.

green_tshirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah it is kind of ignorant to ask that, since people do consider their wife's opinion on things. Its not that hard to figure out. Especially someone they have a relationship with. To think of your wife to be just "anyone" is well, ignorant.

Chalk this one up as another benefit of being gay - I don't have to get my partner's opinion on my underwear. Although we've been together for almost 6 years and value each other's input on a number of mundanities, I can honestly say I've never sought his approval on my choice of underwear.

margeraleo

Cherished Member
Media
Yeah Def bikini briefs most of the time for me. but I do switch it up. Depending on weather and what I'm doing. Boxers and trunks too.

Any similar straight dudes wanna chat or Skype hit me up Margeraleo

Reactions: CaddysBriefs

Scott6428

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree. Ones with pouches can be a nice change up to the standard fly front which is my normal daily wear.
I gotta have a nice pouch which is why I like my Evolve brand trunks. I'm not hung but definitely need that comfort.