Motorboating girls tits.

Blake0Summers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do women like it when you motorboat their tits. Every time i'm about to do it with my girlfriend I just start cracking up and i cant do it.

buffcollegeguy21

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think girls probably find it as a turnoff... but whenever I see a girl with big tits I just want to stick my face in and motorboat. I guess it might tickle

Chungster

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My friends and I were just talkin about this the other day :biggrin1: haha.
I figure women wouldn't openly admit to liking, or doing it.
but who knows.
as for me, it always crosses my mind when i see a busty girl. can't help but think of that, amongst others things i would do to them :wink:.
but like someone posted above, it probably does tickle. the way it would if someone were to hum/motorboat our balls. LOL.

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do women like it when you motorboat their tits. Every time i'm about to do it with my girlfriend I just start cracking up and i cant do it.

I have never had the urge to do it myself, never understood the fascination really. I actually don't ever want to do it (I find it a touch degrading). Depending upon the relationship you're in a lot of girls I've encountered have said they don't like it or that its childish.

funtimeinbed

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a problem keeping a straight face when I do it to my girlfriend. And then i will just go to sucking her tits and acted like nothing happened. I have only done it like 2-3 times but nothing better then burying your face into a big set of boobies. :)

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a girl...with an...ahem...big set.... :p I like it when men motorboat. Haha.... it depends on the mood... sometimes motorboating is done with affectionate sense of humor. Other time, if the other guy and I are being animalistic and he is really into me and loves my breasts.

Motorboating doesn't necessarily have to be done to breasts. Can be done to ass too ! I've had my ass motorboated. And I've motorboated a guy's balls. lol

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
i love doing that..i know it comes off as immature,but i can't help it..
i just feel like a kid in a candy store when i'm about to engage in sex with a woman. and especially when it comes to foreplay,that parts my favorite.
i love tasting/feeling a woman's body.