Movies Showing Cocks

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Several recent movies have been fairly bold in showing full-frontal nudity of fairly famous actors. Can anyone compile a list of these movies?

I don't mean obscure foreign films. I'm referring to American-made films. Here's my list of some of them that I've seen:

Kinsey -- Kinsey's roommate strips naked before going to bed.

Sideways -- Near the end of the film, a completely nude actor chases a car down the street

Forgetting Sarah Marshall -- The main male star (don't know his name) drops his towel and reveals an average length, fairly thick and bouncy cock.

Can anyone think of any more? Thanks!

klyn67

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
9 songs, it's a bit of an indie film, but the actor has been in a few things.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, guys, for the great responses!

Texas41-38, where's the cock in American Gigolo? I must have missed that part. (Is that with Richard Gere?)

Also, the film version of Equus contains a medium long shot of the young male star standing completely naked next to his horse. Even though it's fairly far away, you can see that he's pretty well hung even when soft.

Which version of Caligula contains the famous orgy scene with the one man being sucked who has a huge dick? Is that the unedited one?

jcxrm

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't seen Calligula, but isn't there a scene where a line of soldiers wank off for the queen, or something?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, guys, for the great responses!

Texas41-38, where's the cock in American Gigolo? I must have missed that part. (Is that with Richard Gere?)

Also, the film version of Equus contains a medium long shot of the young male star standing completely naked next to his horse. Even though it's fairly far away, you can see that he's pretty well hung even when soft.

Which version of Caligula contains the famous orgy scene with the one man being sucked who has a huge dick? Is that the unedited one?

BIGdkluver, you're getting down to the nitty gritty now with Caligula's sex scenes. Netflix's DVD shows the huge dick getting blown and will make you replay it time and time again. Fucking awesome going on there with lots of hard cocks getting serviced.