movies with actors jerking off

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ahhh... good point.... only have face shots while he's at it... will have to watch the movie again to see if I can get some better shots..... !!!

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
nice
kiefer sutherland tryed picking me up in Vancouver when i was younger i didnt recognize him and my freinds like "OMG! thats Kiefer Sutherland!" and i was "Keifer Sutherland isnt that fat!" lol needless 2 say he wasnt impressed with my comment but that didnt stop him from hitting on me 4 the rest of the night!

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
Oooh you lucky girl!!!

I think he's absolutely gorgeous!!! :)

well this was way back when i think the only movie i remeber seeing him was flatliners and he was cute in that movie and when i seen him he was bloated and chunky needless 2 say he went home alone that night!LOL

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
There's a hot Jerk off Scene in "The Dreamers", complete with cum shot.

The same for the indie film "Shortbus", which also has an added bonus of Autofellatio.

OoOOh Michael Pitt was in that 1 is it the blonde haired guy or darkhaired brother that did the jerk off scene?

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Michael Pitt had a jack off scene in Hedwig and the angry Inch. He was jerking off in the bathtub and Hedwig comes over and gives him a hand.

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
Michael Pitt had a jack off scene in Hedwig and the angry Inch. He was jerking off in the bathtub and Hedwig comes over and gives him a hand.

oh i think i remember that movie i didnt know Michael Pitt at the time but i know i liked him in the dreamers

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
There's a hot Jerk off Scene in "The Dreamers", complete with cum shot.

The same for the indie film "Shortbus", which also has an added bonus of Autofellatio.
FINALLY downloaded it...didnt see the jerkoff/cum scene unless your talkin about the scene where the guy has his back 2 the cam jerkin off and "cums" but u dont see nething!:(

rennzzo

Just Browsing
Media
o fantasma. protagonist gets blown in a public washroom, just like we did when we were teenagers. aw, sooooooooooo romantic.

H

hxunion

Joe Swanberg in "Kissing on the Mouth" in a real, non-simulated scene in the shower complete with cum shot.