movies with actors jerking off

tim36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ben Stiller in There's Something About Mary, thats still the one that is hot and yet hilariously funny all at the same to me of all the masturbation scenes in movies to date.

OmnibusGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well it's not a jack off scene but its a nice scene. The movie "Shadowboxer" (2005) has a nice scene with Stephen Dorff fucking a girl when he gets frustrated from talking in the next room he pulls out of her completely nude and grabs a gun and walks off. Mind you can see his whole semi erection and promoting condom use.

Reactions: fredpariz

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
^there were different variations of that scene actually they were gunna have a full erection or the semi........they decided 2 go with the semi.......dang!^

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well it's not a jack off scene but its a nice scene. The movie "Shadowboxer" (2005) has a nice scene with Stephen Dorff fucking a girl when he gets frustrated from talking in the next room he pulls out of her completely nude and grabs a gun and walks off. Mind you can see his whole semi erection and promoting condom use.

Here are some links to pics and a web clip of the scene you mention.

http://www.lpsg.org/32299-stephen-dorff-2.html#post543754
http://www.lpsg.org/28437-stephen-dorff-2.html#post543762
http://boyblogspot.blogspot.com/2006/08/stephen-dorffs-cock.html

Here's the scene on rapidshare.

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Reactions: Krpt and fredpariz

speshk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's an old Spanish film called Colegas, I think, with some jo jo scenes. Incidentally, one of the characters is a hustler with an enormous tool. There's a scene where he drops trou to show off his tatoos but it's clear what he's really showing off. Lot's of nudity. Has anyone else seen this movie?

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I rented "The Nines" yesterday and Ryan Reynolds has a masturbation scene in it. It's kind of a strange movie, and Ryan doesn't show much skin, but if you're a Ryan fan it might be ok.

swinglow28

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is always the Indie film "spanking the monkey" where the guy kepps getting interrupted trying to jack off . . . but then he turns to incest . . .go figure

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
An 80's movie called "Spetters" has three guys in a garage comparing/measuring thier members and finishing in a circle jerk- full frontal.

Yeah, you see a lot of dick in Spetters but unless the version I saw was seriously edited there was no circle jerk after the measurement. The dudes stroked before they measured to get them as long as possible for the measurement. The first two were "15" and "13" and that was cm not inches!. But I think that was an exaggeration. It showed them full front and they wasn't anywhere close to hard and neither one of them was anywhere close to 6" soft.

Actually there was this one scene where the gf is strokin the dude and he's hard and it's a full screen shot for quite a while and you really get to know his dick pretty well (specially if you hit "pause"), but I don't think he's even 6" hard!

The third dude is supposed to be a lot bigger but you don't see him bein measured and they don't say how bid he is other than he wins. You do see him strokin it an it looks pretty good soft but you never see it hard.

Cool movie tho.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I rented "The Nines" yesterday and Ryan Reynolds has a masturbation scene in it. It's kind of a strange movie, and Ryan doesn't show much skin, but if you're a Ryan fan it might be ok.

Thanks. This film looks interesting so I've added it to my list of movies to rent.

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read once that originally the scene in Spetters was supposed to be a jack-off contest, but it was changed to a cock measuring contest.

deliphius

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Christian Schaech (the ex of Christina Applegate) does a voyeuristic wank in one of those Greg Akari movies (cannot remember the name now.). When he is done, he happily devours his cum.

Its actually Jonathan Schaech...the director was Gregg Araki...and the movie was The Doom Generation. Although all of Gregg Araki's movies feature really intense sexual themes...lots of sex and drugs as I recall.

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
James Duval also did a jack off scene in Doom Generation. Schaech's was hotter though, after he cums he eats his jizz. Unfortunately no frontal for Schaech, but you can see Duval's balls and part of his cock from the rear.