Movies with Locker Room/Shower/Jock Inspection Scenes

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Instead of just continuing this thread under the old thread I thought I would start a more appropriatly titled thread.

The previous Thread
What Movie is this From? Jock Inspection Picture

I would like for us to compile a comprehensive list of movies, tv shows, etc that have great shower locker room and Jock inspection scenes.

Also if anyone has links to videos of any of the scenes mentioned it would be great.

One movie mentioned in the other thread is : Just one of the Guys
Here's Clips from it:
Scene 1: (locker room scene) You Tube Link
Scent 2: (the actual jock inspection scene) You Tube Link
Scene 3: (Towel Scene) You Tube Link

Thanks everyone this is a thread Im truly interested in.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish they would have more skinny dipping scenes with just guys and no girls in movies. Sighs. That's what I love about merchant ivory films in that they show the guys skinny dipping and larking around together naked and not an eyelid was batted or protest was made. It was sexy yes, but the body acceptance it showed in those scenes is amazing when you consider in today's mainstream movies and tv shows it would be frowned upon and tut tutted within an inch of it's life.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone had mentioned something about Last American Virgin having a good scene, just watched most of it and the only scene it had was a gym class scene on the pomel horse and a locker room scene where they did a dick measurement contest, but in this scene the guys were wearing tighty whities not jockstraps,

Just curious did I miss a shower, jockstrap scene or something?

When I get around to it I'll try to make a clip of this and put it on youtube for all to see.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
There's a shower scene in the movie Alive and Kicking. It's just one guy who shows full frontal, but he's a hell of a sexy guy.:biggrin: There's also a nice underwear bulge scene at the beginning of the movie.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude I love the scenes in the Porky's movies with both sexes esp. The girls and the guys sticks is dick in the drain hole.

Any Idea which Porky's movies have these scenes? Just looked it up and there are about 40 Different Movies with the name Porky.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's not a movie, but my favorite shower scene is from Nip/Tuck: Mario Lopez and Julian McMahon. Oh, to be a bar of soap in that shower!!!

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
See School Ties. The shower scene features Matt Damon, Brendan Fraser and Chris O'Donnell when they were young. Nice shot of Damon's bum. The IMDB site can be searched for titles by using the keyword "shower".

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the movie "Drive, She said" and "Any Given Sunday" have the two best locker room scenes in history. In mainstream film, anyway. But that's also from my homo point of view.

F4bio

Experimental Member
Media
and CABIN FEVER has a scene with multiple-guys wihle tehy're showering!!!! very very good... I cofirm for Any Given Sunday... hmmm

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, the very best that I've seen, lexingtony, and it's not only the hot scene of those two soaping up, but their conversation during the shower, as well. Mario tells Julian how his work outs have developed his bod like it is and all the time his hot arse is there in full view. Huge biceps, slim waist and hard bubble butt all combine to make a true dick hardening scene as his deep dimples entice. So, awesome!

It's not a movie, but my favorite shower scene is from Nip/Tuck: Mario Lopez and Julian McMahon. Oh, to be a bar of soap in that shower!!!

scyrene

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Arachnophobia. Fairly early on in the film, the protagonist, a doctor who's just moved to a small town, has to 'inspect' the local (baseball?) team. No nudity, but it's a very hot scene in my opinion!

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
'Das Boot' has a crotch lice inspection scene on their submarine where the crew lines up to get examined from the doc with a magnifying glass. It is all in German though.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I've heard about the shower scene from Drive, He Said, but I've never seen the film.

Can someone give me a brief description of the scene--with special emphasis on its male sexual content?

I'd appreciate it very much. Thanks!