MUKHTAR SAFAROV - 9" x 9"

dexman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ewwww.

Looks like a classic case of Penis Pump addiction (if not injections). Fake (Photoshopped) or real, it's freakish looking and very unattractive, I think. I wouldn't touch him with a 10" pole <G>

baldstud

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think he looks GREAT!!! Wish I could meet him! Anymore pics or videos anyone can share with us all? Thanks from this fan.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hunGreek said:
even with a normal cock i didnt want to fuck him. his plucked eyebrows and silicicone implanted lips which he keeps permanently pucked are all i need to produce projectile vomit. he has a nice bod tho

Yea, that guy has got one plastic mug... OMG, its hard to look at his face for to long... I think I might turn into silicone.

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mephistopheles said:
Yea, that guy has got one plastic mug... OMG, its hard to look at his face for to long... I think I might turn into silicone.
Mukhtar Safarov:
Like medusa, in a way.
(But plastic, not stone.)

pumperguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I pump, but I have never achievied that thickness. Maybe its time for a biger tube!!

He definetly looks like he pumps or has had some type of injections, judging from the earlier pictures and the now shots!!

D_Golley Thatsbig

Experimental Member
Media
If the cropped pic of him wearing the camouflage pants in his website's XXX gallery is really him, he is injected with silicone. Some of you may remember that he was on the cover of a fetish magazine a few years ago. I think back then he was called Donkey Dick or Donkey Thick Dick.

Altirique

georgek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've actually met him in person. My girlfriend discovered him and we booked a session while he was in London. Personally I have never seen a tool as his, indeed is as seen on the photos. I have no idea if you can achieve such a result by either pumping or other techniques but in any case it is impressive and brings you on the edge of intimidation...If I can recall he had an erection and it feels normal. He also has an exceptional body, close to BB type. His face is slightly retarded like his attitude, however he makes the standards.

socrates101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice stripping vid of Mukhtar, seemingly on mainstream TV! Next appearance on NBC...or maybe not:)

YouTube - Mukhtar Safarov en Antena 3

cheers

Dillon

well after forcing myself to watch the full video I can see that his talent definately isnt as a stripper or performer. That had to be the most boring strip Ive ever seen.............hope he doesnt give up his day job

Eric420

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The eerie thing about viewing his beautiful cock is that I feel almost as if I know that cock up close and personal ! I do not of course. What I am saying is that on perhaps three occasions, my normally large 9.25 x 7.25 has been pumped up during a worshipping session where it looked just as puffed - up and inflated as Mukhtar's. When my cock cums out of the 10 inch by 9 inch pumping cylinder, portions of it are 9 inches in girth and the engorgement stays there for awhile. In fact, some of the girth puffiness stays with me for 24 hours! I never thought of that pumped, puffed up state as being real though... it is certainly not permanent! Only one time did I turn my over-puffed cock into a fucking weapon.. the worshipper definitely got impaled on it! Your cock feels rubbery and buttery when it puffs up around 9 inches girth! It is all fluid and ephemeral! I suspect Mukhtar is doing this pumping enlargement on a daily basis , and if he is, it might cause permanent long-term deformity!:rolleyes:

Donkey

Well I'm all horned up now!!!:tongue:

I dont know if I want to play with your cock more, or get a pump!!:biggrin1:

D

deleted20132

poor guy, bet he desnt get pussy or ass often.

caffecaffe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it looks fake in the pictures...
it looks a big piece os silicone in the clips...

i think that he shouldnt have too many guys or girls taking it in...

not real for sure, being photoshopped or "siliconed"