Muscle Eddie

B_Internal_Dumpster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
used to think pumped dicks were gross looking, but this guy is SO HUGE i can't help getting rock hard imagining what it'd feel like to touch, hold, etc...

It would feel like a marshmallow.

Anyway, what is that even useful for? Aside from looking completely ridiculous in public?

BaxterB

Just Browsing
Media
Jesus that's....weird!
Well 90% weird, maybe 10% oddly interesting :)

Like someone said before, how on earth can he use that thing? Nobody has a hole that big, and how could you jerk off? puzzling!

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Lol I wondered why he hadn't panned the cam lower for the first 5 secs then I noticed the mirror :eek:

There's no way he's ever gonna be able to do anythign with that thing
Like someone else said he must get all kinds of attention, and what wiht the recent jonah falcon debacle I guess it's safe to say this guy never goes on planes :biggrin1: :rolleyes:

cascooter

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's not filled with silicone. I was with a guy just like him. It is a form of elephantiasis. What is interesting, when I gave home a blow job, he came almost immediately. Because the head is surrounded by so much flesh, it is incredibly sensitive. Very hot.

Acacio_Moore

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to think it was silicone myself, but several people are now saying Eddie uses a combination of high pressure pumping and synthol to make his cock so large. If you look at his body especially his wings, as they call them, chest and abs you can see the signs of synthol use. It would make sense that if they worked well for his other muscles he would try to use them on his dick. Combine that with pumping and some sort of cockring I could see how sythol could stay in and around the tissues in the penis and possibly result in altered tissue mass. It would explain also why his penis has maintained it's shape despite the massive size. If it were silicone, flaccid, it would looked deformed and his head would not be visible at all. It's a shame he's such an ass because I am sure there are things we could learn from him in regards to penis enlargement.

starman107

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Imagine, he probably has to/does himself most of the time. And with that monster slit, most likely gets his whole tongue down inside... would drive me crazy, and him, too. How I'd love to drive him hopelessly, helplessly over the edge.

But wow, you could take him down in a second. A couple of swift kicks, or hard punches to the balls, and he's dead -- all that muscle couldn't save his ass one iota. He'd be paralyzed by the pain, and you could take him out in a flash. Never knew what hit him, nor could he defend himself from being wiped-out.

• Haha
Reactions: Rockoncoxon