Muscleeddie

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that guy is fucking nuts. i can't decide yet if it's in a bad way or a good way. can someone post pics of his cock? i'm not trying to join imlive or whatever that is.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've noticed that his youtube site caption has started to veer towards "gay-for-pay" and I'm likin' that ALOT.

I'll just have to pony up the cash to get to NY just for a peek...and maybe a taste? Who can say.

Irishguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
guys any updates on this guy he seems to have a MASSIVE cock and I wanna see it! Any pics or vids of it anywhere. His Youtube channel only shows him bulging out of his sweat pants
I NEED TO SEE MORE !

D_Odipherous Pitts

Account Disabled
Media
those are what abdominal MUSCLES look like. when they get big enough, they stick out like a gut.

I didn't watch the video but what I suspect you're seeing is a guy who has taken to much Human Growth Hormone and their internal organs start growing too. It is very common among professional bodybuilders who abuse this HGH. The guy can be super lean but it looks like he has a beer belly at times because it sticks out so much.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Muscle Eddie has an LPSG page, but he's only been on once or twice from what I've seen. His gallery does show his cock off. It's huge, but it might be "augmented."

IMO, I wouldn't mind watching him bust out a nude posedown sesh for some cash.