Mushroom Head

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seems like half the comments to the pics in my gallery or PM's point out a massive or huge cockhead. Have had a number of buddies/partners/quickies say the same thing. I always amused as I simply don't see it as anything but just right. Will admit that using a small cylinder, that I've attempted without much success to restore the foreskin. At least, I'm glad it's not a giantic mushroom.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some time back I was exposed to information on a Discovery TV program that explained that the ridge on the base of the glans was to help expell the sperm/semen from the previous sexual encounters the female of the species may have had so that the spem/semen of the current penetrator could actually couple up with the egg/s.

Something about the strong/fittest will survive.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nothing beats a nice big sexy mushroom head on a cock! I got a big exposed mushroom knob on the end of mine! and i love it! A big mushroom cockhead looks manly sexy and up for it! What a lad should have on the end of his cock! :biggrin1:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seems like half the comments to the pics in my gallery or PM's point out a massive or huge cockhead. Have had a number of buddies/partners/quickies say the same thing. I always amused as I simply don't see it as anything but just right. Will admit that using a small cylinder, that I've attempted without much success to restore the foreskin. At least, I'm glad it's not a giantic mushroom.

You have got a huge cockhead Savage dude! Just perfect for licking, suckin and tasting! :biggrin1:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing beats a nice big sexy mushroom head on a cock! I got a big exposed mushroom knob on the end of mine! and i love it! A big mushroom cockhead looks manly sexy and up for it! What a lad should have on the end of his cock! :biggrin1:

No, Damian, you're wrong: I should be on the end of a lads big mushroom cockhead... Primal has promised me a go when he's in Oz next and I expect an invite from you too.

Any others?

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, Damian, you're wrong: I should be on the end of a lads big mushroom cockhead... Primal has promised me a go when he's in Oz next and I expect an invite from you too.

Any others?

Dude! I took it for granted that your soft horny lips and cock craved tongue would be wrapped around my big cockhead n Savages! A nice double bubble for your greedy mouth! :biggrin1:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude! I took it for granted that your soft horny lips and cock craved tongue would be wrapped around my big cockhead n Savages! A nice double bubble for your greedy mouth! :biggrin1:

Yeah...then we can REALLY put those mushrooms to work in some nice, dark, moist places where they grow best. Don't know about a DP...those are big ol' mushroom heads we're playing with. But there are other ways to play that game.

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are couple of shots in my gallery showing my helmet. Let me know what you think. Of course what would really make it swell would be DJ and Savages licking the end and swollowing the shaft and Hellboy rimming my tight pucker!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are couple of shots in my gallery showing my helmet. Let me know what you think. Of course what would really make it swell would be DJ and Savages licking the end and swollowing the shaft and Hellboy rimming my tight pucker!

You know I'm there, willing and able, rimmer!!!:tongue:

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i love my big, mushroom head. but sometimes it can be hard getting into ... really tight places

Yep..........I am sporting a shroom head also - sometimes the look on her face when the head goes in is priceless. They can tell by looking it is gonna be a challenge sometimes. They always love wrapping their lips around it !!