Mushroom Heads and their Popularity...

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I'm wondering 'bout how much mushroom head is common... I think is quite uncommon and also I think that a mushroom headed cock often has a thinner than average (or rarely a very large head on a thick shaft) shaft that makes head look wider... also most of the largest penis we can see on lpsg and everywhere have massive shafts and smaller head (this could be a proportion issue btw). Also I have also noticed an even penis growth where corpus spongiosum is overdeveloped and corpora cavernosa aren't or the reverse case... maybe the Nature gives only a gift at once but sometimes it gives more than one gift at once!

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In my experience one woman was able to articulate why she loved my mushroomhead. She explained that my cock hit just past her g-spot and the ridge stimulated it—causing her to get wetter and slipperier.

stlguy112000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
dirk, my god that's a monster tool, you could really do some damage with that thing, I'd loved to try to get that head down my throat, it'd certainly stretch my throat muschle out tho to accomodate.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
am i qualified?

Rather dark photos, but it looks like you classify as a "helmet" rather than a "mushroom." It's not a criticism, just a question of shape. Mushrooms curve like mushrooms down from the tip to the flange. Helmets curve outwards like a fireman's helmet to the rim.

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm wondering 'bout how much mushroom head is common... I think is quite uncommon and also I think that a mushroom headed cock often has a thinner than average (or rarely a very large head on a thick shaft) shaft that makes head look wider... also most of the largest penis we can see on lpsg and everywhere have massive shafts and smaller head (this could be a proportion issue btw). Also I have also noticed an even penis growth where corpus spongiosum is overdeveloped and corpora cavernosa aren't or the reverse case... maybe the Nature gives only a gift at once but sometimes it gives more than one gift at once!

I'm wondering why you're called "bottom man" when you list yourself as 100% straight, and also why you're so interested in mushroom headed cocks. But still, you bring up some good points.

I've seen both kinds of cocks - the ones with a relatively slim shaft and a huge mushroom head, and also the ones with a normal (or even larger) shaft and an even bigger mushroom head. Both are a turn-on to me, especially if the guy has red or auburn hair. It's just one of my fetishes.

It does seem to be relatively uncommon, though. Maybe that's one of the things that makes it a turn on?