My 9 inch cock

fourfingers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You'll have to realise that there isn't point in coming here and say "My dick is 9" withouth posting a pic of your dick being accurately measured in the RIGTH way.
For some of us that's easier said than done, rfj.
But I take your point.
Maybe one day, if I stay on the forum.
Maybe soon.
For the record, mine was measured with a soft tape along the top just touching the pubes to the end of the nob. No cheating.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nice cock, but not 9". Put a photo in your gallery with your measurements erect (girth and length with tape measure) and that will solve the problem. Still nicely-shaped.

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
That's a big varying size from 8-9". Doesn't no where near that though, it barely reaches your belly button. I know that's not an accurate way to determine, but unless you have a super long torso, I'd assume 8-9" would be passed the belly button or close to anyway.

It's not hard to grab a ruler and stick it to your pelvic bone and click a pic.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
wtf lol wheres da positive feedback
Because true measurement is from the top of the penis. You lay a ruler on the top and bring it to the stomach. There are two measurements, one where the ruler just touches your stomach and the other where you press it down to the bone. That is why that one is called BPL bone pressed length.

You really look to be about 6 inches. Sorry.

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will agree with some of the other posters...

If you want feedback on your dick (which is a good tool) don't make a statement that could be controversial, such as a unsubstantiated statement of measurement (exspentially 9 inch which is a gigantic dick not sure anyone here put a legit measure of 9 inch up, I could be wrong). Just say look as my awesome cock and lots of positive feedback will be coming in... :)

My guess is you are prob a solid 7 X 5.5 if measured, bone pressed from pubic bone along the top to the tip (which is actually way above average depending on the study you look at).

Personally to avoid controversy all my pics are basically measurement/comparison pics. With one glamour shot for fun, lol which is the only one ppl really look at.

James Duncan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You measured incorrectly sir. To properly measure your erection place a ruler across the top of your penis, from the base to the tip. This is the standard for measuring the length of a male erection. You are only cheating yourself into believing you are 9 inches; you measure somewhere around 5.5-6.5" hard to tell the way you're holding it.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is no way that is 9". Unless you are 10 feet tall, then I would give it to you.

Lets say your knuckles are 3 inches across. Your dick would have to be 3 hands long. From the looks of it, you barley cover 2 hands, which is about 6 inches.

Even if your knuckles were 4 inches across, which are huge hands by the way, that would still only give you 8 inches.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
There's nothing wrong with the size of your penis, so why exaggerate? If you want an accurate measurement of your length, you have to measure along the top side, as others have suggested here.

Damn lol I think hes got it by now and I havent even looked at the pic