My big dick Pics, what do you think??

bearman66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Man it looks like a monster in your pics. I suspect your circ is looser than what most of us Americans are accustomed to which leads many of us to wonder if you're uncut. Along with the proportionally smaller head in some of the shots it appears to have foreskin. Your length and girth are similar to mine hard, but I'm a bigger grower, so my soft dimensions vary greatly. Overall a great body, nice cock and balls.

Man it looks like a monster in your pics. I suspect your circ is looser than what most of us Americans are accustomed to which leads many of us to wonder if you're uncut. Along with the proportionally smaller head in some of the shots it appears to have foreskin. Your length and girth are similar to mine hard, but I'm a bigger grower, so my soft dimensions vary greatly. Overall a great body, nice cock and balls.

Thanks for the compliment,.... i don't really now what Uncut means.. i suppose it means not cut? In that way yeah it's not cut and i have forskin but i know in some pics it looks like it doesn't have forskin but yeah i think i am looser then many people around here...!

Anyway thanks for the compliments!

hornyjenny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love your BIG cock, you are a very lucky man, and i am all wet just by looking at your pics.

I love your BIG cock, you are a very lucky man, and i am all wet just by looking at your pics.

Thanks,... I am glad you love my BIG dick.... You're pics are HOT as well they made me hard looking at it! wanna chat sometime??

Thanks for all the comments, Ive posted new pics in my gallery! check em out and tell me what ya think!