Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been enjoying my exhibitionist side lately, if anyone has type of picture request please let me know as I'd be much obliged to take it for you! :mischievous:

rackrackrack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ok, i'll start as i'm sitting in front of the computer and have nothing to do... I'd like to see some major curved cock photo with no hands just to know how far you can go with that curve of yours. And on the way, you could take a shot of it semi-hard too.

:cool:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok, i'll start as i'm sitting in front of the computer and have nothing to do... I'd like to see some major curved cock photo with no hands just to know how far you can go with that curve of yours. And on the way, you could take a shot of it semi-hard too.

:cool:

Ok rack, here goes... just so you know my upcurve is so strong it wants to lay flat against my body at it's hardest point and it's kinda hard to stand like that. :tongue:

Attachments

Last edited:

rackrackrack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Damn, man! That's even more than mine. Sometimes i find it annoying when i'm really horny but in the end i think it really looks good. I even get some kind of muscular pain after sex 'cause i have to point it down so i can penetrate. Thanks for sharing!

:smile:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn, man! That's even more than mine. Sometimes i find it annoying when i'm really horny but in the end i think it really looks good. I even get some kind of muscular pain after sex 'cause i have to point it down so i can penetrate. Thanks for sharing!

:smile:

Yep, I get the exact same thing... at my horniest point it's very hard for me to even push my cock to where it's perpendicular to my body. And if I do force it that way for sex after a long while I'll get a pain on either side close to the base so I have to use accomodating positions. :wink: