Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been working in this office for about 3-4 months my boss and I are the only males in the office. Well when I first got to the office I noticed a bulge in my boss's pants but did not continue to look because I did not want him to catch me looking. As time went on I got more comfortable and did not care if he caught me look. Recently he was walking down the hallway coming towards me and I notcied a large bulge in his pants. We wear scrubs because we work in a doctor's office. I was staring at his bulge and when I finally looked up he was looking at me and smerked. I was a little embarrassed but I just kept on with my day. Today when I came into the office I noticed his bulge even more. Why? It looks as if he is not wearing any underwear or he is wearing boxers. His penis looks like it is about 6inches with a lot of girth. He was walking and standing in my line of vision as if he wants me to see it. I am not tryna make it known that I am looking but its hard to resist a good site like that. Have this ever happen to you guys?

Reactions: Jerold25

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been working in this office for about 3-4 months my boss and I are the only males in the office. Well when I first got to the office I noticed a bulge in my boss's pants but did not continue to look because I did not want him to catch me looking. As time went on I got more comfortable and did not care if he caught me look. Recently he was walking down the hallway coming towards me and I notcied a large bulge in his pants. We wear scrubs because we work in a doctor's office. I was staring at his bulge and when I finally looked up he was looking at me and smerked. I was a little embarrassed but I just kept on with my day. Today when I came into the office I noticed his bulge even more. Why? It looks as if he is not wearing any underwear or he is wearing boxers. His penis looks like it is about 6inches with a lot of girth. He was walking and standing in my line of vision as if he wants me to see it. I am not tryna make it known that I am looking but its hard to resist a good site like that. Have this ever happen to you guys?

Sounds like he likes you something awful.

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Scrubs and not wearing any underwear or maybe boxers? What are you waiting for a personal, explicit, detailed invitation? You don't have to be into men to take it out of his scrubs and get an up close look!

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he's definitely trying to show it off and rest assured, if he saw you looking and smirked, he wants you to have his cock. He's brave for being that revealing in a work environment.

Smirk back and I bet he'll invite you over for a suck.

Reactions: farmboy739

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Tread carefully. You're clearly getting him aroused and interested, yet you also write that you have no sexual interest in men. Getting him all teased up and then saying you're not interested and leaving him hanging could cause some hard feelings (he he) and strain your office relationship, possibly making it uncomfortable being in the same space every day. (Of course, going down the path of sucking his thick meat in the men's room like half the guys posting here want you to do could also lead to the same kind of problem!)
Keep posting!

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:) I say nothing wrong with some male bonding on the DL, you both know what's going on , just keep it between the two of you on the DL , hell show a little back.
IF it moves into something more just be upfront and tell him you are just into comparing :)
But nothings wrong with us guys checking each other out , hell women do it all the time checking each other breast out , but they judge LOL we compare and say "nice cock bro , I bet the chicks love riding that monster " LOL ;-)
keep us posted

Reactions: Jerold25
D

deleted300444

Yeah, this fun. And not to be kill joy, but be careful......human resources could be your next stop. Look, but dont touch. Enjoy the visual, but dont be a lingerer. And whatever you do, dont discuss with other coworkers. They would be potential work harrassment witnessrs.