My brother-in-law wants to fuck me...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
You say you have been screwed by adultery before. Would you mind taking a moment to explain why he was allowed to even get behind you, kissing you, trying to pinch your nipples? Shouldn't you have just pushed him away, rather than giggling like a 'woman' who doesn't really care about wrecking a relationship with 'her' sister?

Congrats for not fucking him or doing anything, but I would suggest you limit your time with him for a bit, because he should understand that being a cheating bastard isn't the thing to do, no matter how much booze he's had.

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't get too worked up about it -- the blog reads just a little too much like Penthouse Forum to take seriously. Plus, there's the fact that her gallery pictures look like two separate people. I think it's just a little harmless fantasizing masquerading as truthful tell-all.

It is getting a little tiresome that s/he's spamming the blog what seems like every week, though.

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love it or leave it, babe. How about "rate my cock" day after day. There's room for all.
XO

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love it or leave it, babe. How about "rate my cock" day after day. There's room for all.
XO

Those threads are annoying as well. And while there may be room for all, it still adds unnecessary clutter -- are you so magnanimous when you get email spam? Not that it's a direct comparison, but it's in the same ballpark.

Why not just create a single thread concerning your diary and update it when you want to add a new link?

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't mean to offend you. This section is set up for adult sites, and some people find mine appealing. It would be another matter if I was spamming your mailbox. Anyway, I'll consider what you say.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you already know if you're gonna do it or not. You're just looking for validation. What you'll find is that most of the people in here really don't care what you do...as long as you attach a pic of the cock in question for discussion.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't get too worked up about it -- the blog reads just a little too much like Penthouse Forum to take seriously.

I thought it seemed a tad bit fiction. How many of these sexual shenanigans can continuously keep happening to the same person?

It is getting a little tiresome that s/he's spamming the blog what seems like every week, though.

That is the point. Keep going to the blog, the blog, the blog.

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mean to offend you. This section is set up for adult sites, and some people find mine appealing. It would be another matter if I was spamming your mailbox. Anyway, I'll consider what you say.

You didn't offend me -- sorry if I came off harshly. And your site is a lot of fun, if a little fantastical for me to take it at face value. I just don't particularly care for repeated postings promoting the same website, that's all. But then again, that's just my feeling.

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your sister should beat your fucking ass for even thinking about it. What the fuck is wrong with people these days.

It's highly doubtful the brother-in-law and the sister even exist. Don't the stories just seem a little unlikely? There may be a core of truth to some of the stories, but as soon as I saw the part about how the young co-worker with the thick 8-incher stuck his cock in her ass with neither warning nor consent, I filed the whole thing under "fantasy." You can't just shove a cock the size of a shaving gel can into an asshole without warning -- and I should know, as that's about how big mine is.

LisaLisa77

1st Like
Media
Fuck my husband....and i'd stick my 9mm in the side of your head and pull the trigger..Italian style. Just keep something in mind when you're in bed tagging his ass....what cums around....goes around....and hope your sis doesn't carry a 9mm like mine..she might decide to use it. Also keep this in mind....he'd fuck you behind your sisters back..which means he's fucking whatever he can....BEWARE OF SLOPPY SECONDS and the diseases that go along with them.