My Brother in law

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by thee1, Nov 26, 2010.

1. thee1

Gold Member

is hot, and I just thought I'd share. Was at my dad and stepmom's house tonight, and they had a lot of family over, including my stepsister and her husband. He's tall, dark and handsome, and had on tight jeans that hugged his thighs and bulge to perfection. And, to make things worse (or better), us guys were all in the basement watching the game, and he sat directly across the room from me with his legs wide apart the entire time.

2. crazy_one53402

Gold Member

Albums:
    oh dam what did you do. Sounds hot does he know your gay

3. thee1

Gold Member

Nope, he sure doesn't know. But my stepsister is one lucky bee-yotch, that's for sure! I tried to sneak my phone out and slyly take a picture without anyone noticing, but it would have been too obvious. I did keep sneaking peeks, though.

4. crazy_one53402

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like something I would do... Would love to see it though

5. thee1

Gold Member

I'll try and sneak a photo next time...

6. CURVEDANDTHICKK

Dude this is your sister's husband have some respect. Wow!!!! This is no different than a straight man doing the same thing to his brother's wife. Extremely disrespectful and offensive. This is why gay men are stereotyped as oversexed perverts. Because a few people in the community do not respect boundaries it makes it hard for everyone who does. I'm not gay but as a black man I understand how the wrong doings of a few can affect everyone. Not all black men are thugs or criminals for example.

7. hotlion23

hotlion23 New Member

Albums:
    thanks man i would say the same thing ....

8. thee1

Gold Member

Woah, chill out! You're acting as if I went up to him and asked if I could give him a hand job in the parking lot. I said I DIDN'T take a picture of him, and, truth be told, I don't think I could ever get up the courage to do it anyway. Regardless of what you may think, I am completely aware of what goes beyond the boundaries of respect and good taste, and I would never do anything to jeopardize any of my relationships. And your comment about this being the reason gay men are stereotyped as "oversexed perverts" is as ignorant and offensive as the stereotype itself, because straight men do equally if not more sexually shocking things regarding women that I'm sure I don't even need to get into.

#8 thee1, Nov 27, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  9. cdog204

Gold Member

Albums:
    Good for your sister...

10. JacobFox

JacobFox New Member

Albums:

Yeah, you definitely have to relax as the OP did nothing wrong. He simply checked the guy out a few times. That doesn't make him seem like an oversexed pervert at all. If he had hit on the guy, you would have a point, but as he didn't, your whole post is a huge overreaction.

11. thee1

Gold Member

Thank you!

12. CURVEDANDTHICKK

Maybe I did over react but stereotypes are hurtful in so many ways and people who believe them only need little reason to justify their position. My best friend from elementary school is gay and he and his partner really want to adopt a child. They are having considerable difficulty doing this because they are percieved to not be able to provide a "sutiable" home for a child. They aren't told this directly but it is so obvious. They are great people and would be wonderful parents but no one seems to be able to get past their sexual orientation. So if I over reacted it is because a good friend of mine is fighting an uphill battle against negative stereotypes just to have a family.

13. thee1

Gold Member

I'm sorry for them, I really am, but the world is full of bigoted people who just refuse to see what is just and good and right. Hopefully they will overcome these hurdles and succeed in their adoption.

14. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Member

Trying to take underhanded suggestive pictures of your brother in law is NOT just and right. It shows a lack of boundaries.

15. B_kracker

B_kracker New Member

Jeez this is simple, go out for some beers stand next to him at the urinal when you both have to take a piss and check him out. he's straight he'll be checking you out it's just a guy thing

16. thee1

Gold Member

What the fuck is suggestive? He was sitting across the room from me, FULLY CLOTHED and in a room full of people. I didn't request for him to strip, get on all fours and pose for me, for heaven's sake. Let me guess, you're probably the type to throw stones and then hide your hands, right? As I've said, I did NOT take the pic, and, given the opportunity to do so, I wouldn't do it because, even though I talked a good game, I just don't have the nerve to do it. Check yourself before you come into a thread and decide to throw judgement on people. The self-righteousness on this board is astounding!

#16 thee1, Nov 28, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  17. JacobFox

JacobFox New Member

Albums:

I get the impression the OP was just talking about doing it and has clearly indicated that he would never have been able to do it. When the other person asked for a pic, he said he would try, but he post gave the idea that he was just kidding around and not going to actually do it.

And what is suggestive about taking a picture of a guy fully clothed? Tons of people take pictures of guys they think are hot walking down the street, at a party..etc... I took a pic of a guy who towed my car once, showed it to my sister who said "Wow, he's yummy" then deleted the pic and never thought about it until now. I can't imagine how uptight anyone would have to be to see anything wrong in that.

Hell, years ago, I had naked pics that got around and I found out some guy in Michigan was sending them around saying they were him. Now, that's something to get irritated about (even though I didn't...I just found it amusing). The OP seems completely fine to me.

18. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Member

It is suggestive if you are going to using it in a sexual way. And if not why were you going to take a picture of it? You are the one talking about how hot he was. If there was nothing wrong with taking his pic then there should have been nothing wrong in taking out the camera and taking the pic. The very fact that you didn't have the nerve (your words) says that it was suggestive is some way to you. Thus, it was wrong to try to take the pic. If it wasn't suggestive in any way, then no nerve would have been needed. Lack of courage is not a virtue! The fact that you didn't have the balls to take the pic doesn't absolve you. It's not like you realized that it would be wrong to do so, and then decided not to. You just didn't have the balls.

19. JacobFox

JacobFox New Member

Albums:
    He didn't say he was going to take the picture and jack off to it over and over again. Just because he was nervous about taking the picture in no way makes it suggestive. Again, I was kinda nervous taking the picture of the tow truck driver, but there was nothing suggestive about it. Just thought he was cute and my sister might agree. Lack off courage to take a picture of someone in no way means that the taking of that picture is suggestive.

20. thee1

Gold Member

Your sheer gall astounds me. The definition of "suggestive" (your words) is to be evocative. There would have been nothing evocative about that picture. The picture would have been just that, a picture. A picture of a man sitting in a room, fully clothed, with a bunch of people. Is he good looking? Yes. The fact that he is good looking does not make it "suggestive". The fact that you are suggesting (no, insinuating) that I would "use it in a sexual way" (again, YOUR words) is not only presumptuous, but it says a hell of a lot more about you than it does about me. And, no, my "nervousness" about taking the picture did not equate anything "suggestive," it just meant that I didn't want to have to explain why I had suddenly taken out my phone to snap pictures. I would have gotten a couple of laughs out of the fact that I was able to do it, but to say that I would use it in a sexual way when you don't even know me is stupid. But then again, YOU are the one who chose to come into this thread and comment, so...

If you're looking to start a verbal tit-for-tat and be a troll then, let me save you the trouble, because I'm not interested.

#20 thee1, Nov 28, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2010