My cock head is shiny

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol, sounds kinda weird... i know...

anyways, when i am really hard, my cock head gets shiny because of the hard/smooth surface.

anyone like this as well?

ladies, have you ever seen something like this?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm cut, and the more aroused I am, the shiner and more swollen the head gets. This is normal--the more the head swells, the more stretched the skin gets. The tighter the skin, the smoother the surface. The smoother the surface, the more light gets reflected off the surface, making it shiny. Simple optics.:biggrin1:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Mine shines too, but only when I have those rock-hard erections that seems to rip my underwear in too, and that are so powerful that my cock aches.

When my penis is like that it is both longer and thicker the measurements in my signature, and i can suck it even while sitting.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mine shines too... I live in Florida and sometimes the heat here makes my head get very shiny and wet sometimes! (Have to also agree with Proudly Italian, when the pressure is on full force, there is also a shine down there too.... you can see it in some of my pics.)

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm cut, and the more aroused I am, the shiner and more swollen the head gets. This is normal--the more the head swells, the more stretched the skin gets. The tighter the skin, the smoother the surface. The smoother the surface, the more light gets reflected off the surface, making it shiny. Simple optics.:biggrin1:

David, how the hell did you get so damned smart?

Oh yeah, you fuckers with the great hearts and awesome blood pressure piss me off... my low blood pressure means that I haven't seen a shiny cockhead since I was 17! :mad:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
David, how the hell did you get so damned smart?

Oh yeah, you fuckers with the great hearts and awesome blood pressure piss me off... my low blood pressure means that I haven't seen a shiny cockhead since I was 17! :mad:

Smart, no---I read too much about too many different things. And I bet when you are swollen a lot in the tube, your head gets shiny.:biggrin1:

D

deleted20132

Mine shines too, not just because of precum on it - when i'm rockhard, then the head is dark-red-purple and feels like its gonna explode. same thing happens when jelqing.

Reactions: astiffguy

okbig1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes mine shines alot to when i am erect at 9.4 inches. i dont think it is anything to be ashamed off.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

That's exactly my deal too.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mine glows in the dark, and serves quite well as a torch on dark, and stormy nights.:redface: :eek:

I've said it before and I'll say it again... a tub of phosphorescent cream, a darkened room, an erect penis, and at least one willing observer... and you have a ready-made party. :rolleyes: