My cock head is shiny

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've said it before and I'll say it again... a tub of phosphorescent cream, a darkened room, an erect penis, and at least one willing observer... and you have a ready-made party. :rolleyes:

Unlike some people, I have actually been to a party, with more than one other person there! :wink:

There is no such thing as a party without a mirror ball, and disco lights, then my cock goes from shining, to beaming, like a lighthouse tower.:smile:

D.G.

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm uncut and my cock head is shiny when it's ultra-hard, but not shiny when it's just a normal erection.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My boyfriend is uncut and has more than ample skin (has enough overhang, when fully hard, to nibble on). His head is also shiny and seems to be permanently wet. MMMMMMMMMM

I'm uncut and my cock head is shiny when it's ultra-hard, but not shiny when it's just a normal erection.

Same here, I am uncut but my foreskin is short so my head stays exposed pretty much all the time except when I am very flaccid. A normal erection doesn't give it the nice reddish sheen I like to get and the surface has a somewhat coarse texture. When I get super hard/aroused, the head turns dark red with a nice glossy shine on the surface. It's also when my glans feels super sensitive and hot. Not sure when I will get the super hard-ons but I wish I got them more often. The shiny head is also a good indicator I will be oozing plenty of precum. Another benefit to this effect!:smile:

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Same here, I am uncut but my foreskin is short so my head stays exposed pretty much all the time except when I am very flaccid. A normal erection doesn't give it the nice reddish sheen I like to get and the surface has a somewhat coarse texture. When I get super hard/aroused, the head turns dark red with a nice glossy shine on the surface. It's also when my glans feels super sensitive and hot. Not sure when I will get the super hard-ons but I wish I got them more often. The shiny head is also a good indicator I will be oozing plenty of precum. Another benefit to this effect!:smile:

I must be pretty like Lvprcm: also have a short foreskin : only about a third covered soft and none at all hard. But when I do get erect, the head is very red (not sure if it's shiny though), possibly because I don't get any precum at all. So we are all pretty different.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, heck yeah, my head gets shiny as does my bf's. Mainly when I give him head and it is all wet and shiny...:wink:

LadyXu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love to see a shiny bell-end. It let's me know how turned on he's getting!