My coed college (m/f) ?

misfit446

Experimental Member
Media
This is the beginning of a story I have been thinking about for awhile. This first part is story, no sex but I promise to get to it soon. Hope you like it.
MY COED COLLEGE

My name is Brian Belson. Most of my friends in High School called me BB. It just kinda stuck. I was born into a rather large family, six siblings, three boys and three girls. My parents, being parents, were just there. They helped with driving us to our extracurricular activities, games, plays, etc. Mom and Dad worked hard to support this brood. Dad had a nice job working as a mechanic and Mom worked part time with the local Planned Parenthood, doing the books.

I was in the middle of the births, two sisters then me, my brother Ben, another sister, and little Billy. Age spread wasn't that bad. About every two years for the kids. Basically, my eldest sister was 12 when Billy was born.

My Dad had gone to community college then went into a vocational school training mechanics. He liked working with his hands so it was a no brainer.

My Mom went to Valero College, a liberal arts institution. Nothing truly definite in the degrees like Engineering or anything. Mostly prosaic BA's dealing with, well, just stuff I guess. That was how I thought of it. My eldest sister Barb and second eldest sister Bree went to State, pissing off Mom greatly. She wanted her children to go to her college, to experience a small community in the middle of fuck, as I thought this place was. It was in the middle of corn fields for crying out loud.

When I was about to graduate High School, the pressure was on. Oh GOD was it on. I wasn't an athlete, I wasn't even the best student. I would be graduating in the top ten percent of my class in school but that was rather easy. I mean, I did do my work and did it well, I guess, but I didn't think I would be so high. Oh well, I made an impression on my parents. Barb and Bree where closer to twenty percent when they graduated.

Dad was strapped, working full time for one garage and part time on weekends for another place to make ends meet. Both me and my younger sis Beth worked part time at the local drive in burger joint, offering our meager pay to the family pool. Our parents were impressed with our work ethic and pleased we sacrificed that for the family. Barb and Bree were just not cut out for work, obviously.

So when filling out the applications for college, my counselor at my High School helped me. She noted on my list of schools my Mother's old alma mater.

"Wow," she said, eyeing the list.

"What?" I asked excitedly.

"Well, you have Valero on this list."

"Yeah," I sighed out. "It's my Mom's old school."

"She went there? So did I," Miss Simpson offered.

"Oh, well, Mom wants at least one of her kids to go there. But I'd like to study something more that just writing or drama or well, whatever."

Miss Simpson stifled a soft laugh. "College is about the experience. Sure you want to learn something, but it's really about the relationships you build that will help you throughout your life that matters."

I sat there and rolled my eyes. "I can't make money on relationships," I offered.

"You never know. I got this job because Dr. Hoffman, the superintendent of this school district went to Valero also."

"Really?"

"Sure. I mean, I did go on to graduate school and all but my connection to that small college was terrific."

"Hmm, well, to be truthful I was gonna just cross it off the list."

"I know how you feel, I was going to do that too. But I think you might like it."

"I don't know. I mean, a small school with maybe 600 students? Hell, my two older sisters are at State and they're around like 20,000 people every day."

"And they probably know about a core of maybe 20 people or so. Does the size of the student body really mean that much to you? I bet you could meet and get to know all 600 at your school while you are there."

"Six hundred? Jeeze. D-did you get to know that many people when you went?" I asked.

"Almost." Miss Simpson smiled broadly.

"Okay, send off the application," I sighed with resignation.

Miss Simpson beamed and began to fill in the blanks. I eventually signed four applications, one to State, one to the local community college, one to an out of state university though knew I'd never be able to afford it and to Mom's college, Valero.

I got home around four. Tossing my book bag onto my bed I immediately stripped off my shorts and boxers, letting little Brian breath. Looking into the mirror on the door of my closet I admired him.

Reactions: l0rdcastamere

misfit446

Experimental Member
Media
A few years before I wouldn't have bothered looking at it. It was small. It was SUPER small. So I went searching on the net to find out if I could really, truly get it bigger. I wasn't going to get caught in the pill trap like so many others had. If a pill really worked that company would own the world. And since non had, I knew the pills were basically crap.

Jelqing was a term I hadn't heard before but found out about it really quick. Wow! It was an eye opener for sure. And I DID see results as I continued to do the stretching daily after school. My dick at that time was about four and a half inches hard yet rather slim. Not even worth measuring really, but I did.

Having read everything I could on the technique I bought lots of lube and worked on my exercises. Sure, I pumped a few gallons over those years but it was seeing my little wiggler turning into a substantial hanger that was the most satisfaction I had known in my short life.

I didn't call it a dick anymore. I called it my COCK! Soft it hung almost at long as my old hard on. It was thick too. When I got hard, my cock blew up to seven and a half inches long and if I squeezed my fist I could get my fingers and thumb to touch. What a freaking feeling. I had a nice cock now.

Even though I was that size, I still did my exercises religiously. And this day was no different. I sat on the edge of my bed, letting my heavy junk hang over the edge. The weight of my softy made my body tingle. Grabbing my ever ready bottle of lube I squirted a dollop of it into my palm and rubbed my thick sausage, smoothing the slickness about the baby smooth surface.

It didn't take long for little Brian to show he was becoming not so little. "Uhhhh," I groaned out as I felt blood pour into the tube, forcing it's girth to expand, bloating into a heck of a nice piece of meat.

My balls, already a set of nice hangers, bounced against my fist as I hit the base with every downstroke. Everything was feeling great. I planned on nutting quickly so I could do my stretching. Thinking of Molly Henderson in my Geography class and her uber perfect figure set me off. I sent four thick streams of my sponge into my small, plastic lined garbage can, already filled with used tissues from previous sessions.

"Oh yeah," I grunted, watching my spurts fire forcefully and with a sharp pulse. Then I dripped for another few seconds until I finally stroked from the base to the tip, dropping another thick stringer of hot cum onto everything else I had deposited into the can.

I worked on slowing my heavy breathing as my hand worked on my softening cock. "Yeah," I hissed, forcing blood to the head, expanding it into impossible proportions. "Oh shit."

I did this for thirty minutes, making sure to get as much blood into my thick tube as I could while holding back another erection. The technique came with practiced ease and soon I cleaned up, my cock red, warm and throbbing with a dull sensation, nothing I hadn't experienced before.

Only two weeks left of High School and off for the summer. I knew I would be trying to get extra shifts at Burger Barn to save as much money as I could for which ever place I went to.

My exams went well and I was listed on the graduating class. We had to order our gowns and caps and all the crap. I met with Miss Simpson one last time on the last day of school.

"So, have you chosen yet?" she asked.

"I haven't gotten anything back yet," I shrugged.

"Oh, well, I'm sure your Mother has told you that Valero is a coed college."

I squinted and tilted my head. "Um, aren't most colleges and Universities coed?"

"Sure, on campus. But Valero is coed ROOMS!"

"HUH?!"

"You should to do some more research on Valero College Brian. You might actually like it." With that, Miss Simpson ushered me out of her office.

Reactions: l0rdcastamere

misfit446

Experimental Member
Media
Just so everyone reading understands, this is a character driven piece, not to say there won't be lots of sex, etc. It's just I want to flesh out this story. Come along for the ride and enjoy or give up, your choice. But it will be here for others to enjoy when they wish to read.

I got home and heard the radio playing in the kitchen. I saw my Mom bent over the dishwasher, placing things carefully, like she usually did, into the old machine. "Hey Mom," I called out. Her shorts, tight about her ass pulled down as she stood.

"Oh! Brian, you scared me."

"Sorry. Um, your college."

"Valero. What a great school," she almost cooed out.

"Well, I sent an application."

"That's GREAT!" she said with emotion, trotting over and hugging me tightly. Her head on my shoulder she whispered hotly, "You will love that school honey."

A spasm of weirdness shot through my body as I pulled away, my ear kinda ringing from her breath.

"W-well, I still haven't heard anything from any of the schools yet."

"You sent applications to other schools?" Mom asked, arching her brow.

"Well yeah, I mean, you want to play the field, I guess," I replied.

Mom giggled. "You can do that at Valero honey."

My spidie sense went up immediately. "Is that because I get to sleep in the same room with a girl?"

Mom's eyes lit up even more. "Of course honey! Isn't that just the greatest idea in the world?"

"Mom, jeez," I groaned out.

"Honey, Valero is a wonderful institution. You will make lifelong friends there. I promise."

"Friends don't get me jobs," I said with disdain.

"Um, can you keep a secret?" Mom asked me quietly.

Lost, I nodded my head.

"I got your Dad his two jobs. I knew Roger Louver who owns Roger's Range Rover and Charlie Connors' Chevrolet where Dad works on the weekends."

"H-holy c-crap."

"See honey? It can be a truly wonderful experience meeting people who may just help out later. Just remember that, okay?"

"Okay Mom."

She rubbed my head and kissed my forehead. I left feeling that this Valero College wasn't such a bad place. Maybe I could land a great job after graduating or something. I started dreaming of a large office, a secretary and doing absolutely nothing but answering phones and playing solitaire all day on the computer. Such were the dreams of my youth.

I got into my room, locked the door and rubbed out a nice load, then spent thirty minutes working on my thick softy again. It felt so good and I loved admiring my thick droopy in the mirror after my session.

About me, I'm normal and plain. I'm five foot seven, thin, I guess topping after a pizza party at 145 pounds or so. I have some muscles but nothing to brag about. When I rub one out I can see my abs tense, showing a little definition but nothing like a six pack or anything. I can form a bicep and a tricep, again, nothing to write home about. I just am, I guess. But the hairs on my body tense as I think of my cock. That seems to be the focus of my personal universe now.

I had a few dates during High School but nothing lasting. Never had a full time girlfriend or anything and yes, I was a virgin.

Then a thought hit me. 'Holy crap, I'm rooming with a girl?' I shivered and shook my shoulders involuntarily with excitement. Why didn't I think of this before? I mean, Miss Simpson said it before but it didn't click. Now it REALLY had.

"I get to room with a girl," I said out loud to no one. Then I giggled. "Shit, I get to room with a girl!"

The graduation ceremony was pure vanilla. Speeches and more speeches, then walking across the stage to get a blank piece of paper wrapped in a blue ribbon. The certificates were going to be mailed later. Big deal.

Don't get me wrong here. I had friends. And we all went off toward Conklin Lake and drank and partied. But again, my oh so precious virginity was never threatened. JEEZUZ! Oh well. On the following Monday, there was a letter addressed to me. ME! And it wasn't junk mail.

The return address was from Valero College. Spidie sense alert! My brain went a mile a minute. Did Mom do something? Say something? Why this College first? Hell, even the Community College couldn't get a letter in the mail? The campus is five miles away! Taking a deep breath I opened the envelope and unfolded the page inside.

Scanning it quickly I frowned. An acceptance letter. 'Crap,' I thought. "Mom will be happy," I groaned out loud and trudged upstairs into my room, locking the door and rubbed one out quickly. Then I spent another 30 minutes doing my stretching. Cleaning up I went onto the computer and really checked out the College. It looked old for sure; it was established in 1910. The curriculum was listed. And nothing really stood out to me.

But having a female room mate seemed a great selling point. 'I could always go to grad school later,' I reasoned as my cock began to thicken.

I began to think of the hottest girl in my school just sitting naked on her bed admiring my big cock, wanting me to fuck her all the time. 'Yeah, that would be great,' I dreamed as I unloaded another messy splattering into my garbage can. 'I'm such a stud,' I said to myself, the virgin.

The Community College eventually sent a letter of acceptance but I didn't get squat from the others. I had a choice to make and it didn't look pretty. God to CC and live at home? That kinds sucked. Go to this dinky school in the middle of fuck? At least I could meet somebody I'm not related to.

I sent a letter back to Valero saying I wanted to be a student there. As a kinky send off I used a swipe of pre cum to moisten the glue strip on the envelope hoping that might help my chances of success with the ladies. Stupid? For sure. But ya never know.

With school now over and the summer approaching, I worked hard on my cock. The thirty minutes I worked on my exercises became an hour. I also persuaded my dad to buy me some dumb bells so I could 'bulk up' a little. He stifled a laugh as I said it but said he would buy me a set.

The next day he called me out to the car. In the trunk were five weights, a 5 pounder, a 10 pounder, a 15 pounder, a 20 pounder and a 30 pounder. They all felt so heavy to me, well, except the 5 pounder I guess.

I carried them all to my room in several gasping trips and just looked at them sitting on the floor by the bed. I really didn't know the least bit about weight lifting. So I did some research on the web and learned a nice technique for using dumb bells. I practiced. I practiced hard with the five pounder, OKAY? Between my cock and my arms, I was always sweaty.

misfit446

Experimental Member
Media
My younger sister Beatrice at dinner one night noted my stink and mentioned same at the dinner table. I felt so humiliated. Then I felt elation.

"He's bulking up for college," Dad said to his nosy daughter.

"He needs it," Bea retorted with a stink face across her mug.

Dad roared loudly, spitting food across the table.

My Mom admonished him and Bea for being rude. I wanted to crawl into the nearest hole. Note to self: always clean up after my exercises!

Weeks went by, hanging out with friends, doing exercises religiously and washing myself every ten minutes it seemed. I was the cleanest smelling graduate of my class probably!

I had about a week before I was to leave for Valero when I finally did a serious measurement on my cock. Soft it was almost six inches, base was four inches, around the head was six and a half. Hard it almost reached eight and a half inches, especially if I squeezed the base to get that extra head expansion. My monster wasn't anything pretty but it felt thick, heavy and mine.

My biceps went from about eight inches to eleven inches. Who could imagine my arms looking so big? I was up to using the 15 pounder doing thirty reps with each arm, holding off for a half hour and repeating. I spent a lot of time curling and jelqing while I was waiting for college. Seems I made progress. All for the better for hittin' the women on campus. Yeah, I was full of myself.

The drive was almost four hours. I was so excited to meet my room mate. Jeez, a freakin' girl! Wow. And Mom was cool with it. By the time we got there my cock was wet with anticipation. Mom, Dad and I went to registration, got my room assignment and carried my meager belongings into my door room. It smelled of fresh paint and varnish. I plopped the clothing, sheets, blankets and bath stuff on the bare mattress. I went back a few times for my dumb bells but they didn't seem so heavy anymore. Maybe my muscles were getting stronger after all.

After loading in, going to get a bite to eat at a locale diner, my parents made a tearful farewell, mostly Mom. Dad just hugged me, said, "be good," mom leaving a huge tear stained wet spot on my t shirt before they drove away. Dad had to work the next day.

Though I admit I was a bit sad to see them go, I also got a jolt of adrenalin thinking of my opportunities here. Wow! As I hung up my clothing, made the bed, etc, I thought about the chick who was gonna be my room mate. Some bodacious babe who only wanted sex? Yeah, that's the kind of room mate I wanted. Then I happened to look at my mug in the mirror behind the closed door.

I wasn't any Adonis or anything. No model looks and certainly no chick magnet. I sighed, knowing I was average and that was that. Deflated I did flex my improving biceps and noted two nice almost baseballs bulge up from my meager arms. I admired them thinking they weren't bad as the door flew open. Before I could do anything, a person holding a mountain of clothing in front burst in and lunged for my bed.

"HEY!" I shouted as said person, with a loud grunt unloaded the ungodly amount of fabric about my side and stood. STOOD? Holy crap. This little person was a foot shorter than me. My eyes blinked. She smiled a toothy grin and offered her hand, looking up at me. "Erin O'Malley," she offered.

"Uh, er, Brian Belson," I growled out, shaking her small, clammy hand then wiping my palm against my t shirt.

"Sorry, sweaty."

My mind went "Ewww" but my eyes did take in Erin and her tiny body. As she walked away back into the hallway I glimpsed wide shoulders, thin waist, firm ass in tight shorts. Then she was out of my sight. My brain farted then I galloped into the hallway.

"HEY, YOU WANT ANY HELP?" I called out to her.

"Naw, got it," she waved back, not stopping. Turning another corner and she was out of my view.

"Whew. Did I really see what I saw?" I asked aloud, wiping my brow. I thought about it. Sure she was a small girl but she was built. Well, built in a certain way. She didn't have like big tits or anything. But she was sturdy. 'Sturdy?" I said aloud. "Where did that come from? She's skinny, probably a gymnast or something," I said to no one. 'And no tits,' I thought as I sighed and began to pull apart the tangled wire hangers and began to hang them in her closet on the other side of the room.

Five loads later, mostly clothing I might add, she was saying 'goodbye and kisses' to her parents and closing the door, plopping her tiny yet firm ass on her unmade bed and covering her face with her hands.

"I am so GLAD that is over," she announced, then sat up with a smile.

"Yeah, me too," I offered, still hanging up her voluminous wardrobe in her increasingly crowded closet. My bed was still half covered.

"Hey Brian, thanks for the help," Erin offered, standing up again. My god, she was tiny. But bubbly and happy at the same time. "Sorry for the dump on your bed. I couldn't see."

"Er, no problem. But you realize that you are running out of room. You got so much stuff!"

"Most of this is going to be wear once, and donate," she offered.

"Donate to whom?"

"Oh, well, probably the local charity or something."

"Well, I hope so," I said.

Erin peered into my open closet and noted it was only half filled. "Well, can I at least put some of my stuff in your closet?"

HUH?! "Um, well, look, it's my side."

"Oh I see. You've got brother's and sister's."

"Yeah, a lot of them. Five to be exact."

"WOW! I'm an only child."

"Sorry to hear that, or maybe you got lucky. It's not all it's cracked up to be."

"No I get it, territory and all that."

"Yeah, you could call it that, but," I wavered, "you can store for just a LITTLE WHILE some stuff in my closet but it's not permanent," I sighed out.

"Cool, thanks Brian."

In a flash she was hanging things willy nilly into my closet until in bulged with female fabric. UGH!

'What have I gotten myself into?' I asked myself, shaking my head.

drake_anon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this has so much potential! And thank you for clarifying the intent of your story (character driven and not bad-literotica).

Looking forward to the rest :]

misfit446

Experimental Member
Media
It felt strange to have a girl living with me, well, in the same room. And I was growing frustrated because I couldn't find time to rub one out and work on my exercises. My attitude was not so carefree and adventuresome. Hell, I was getting down right surly.

Erin was starting to get short with me too. Classes started just in time before we went toe to toe and had it out. I was still miffed about all her stuff in my closet, her piles of dirty clothing all over the room and those stupid stuffed animals on her bed.

The only saving grace was she had a cool laptop. I didn't have a computer. We couldn't afford it. So she let me surf the web, do some research, etc. But my time on the computer was now getting shorter as our mutual apathy toward one another was building.

My first week of school was a whirlwind of navigating the campus, listening to lectures about the classes and getting three page syllabuses, textbook lists and standing in line for like FOREVER at the school book store.

When Erin and I were in the room together, me at my desk and she at hers, we barely spoke. She had her earbuds jammed into her ears, listening to music I could just make out from across the room while she read, surfed, or whatever.

It was a Friday evening. The first week finally over. No homework yet except to read a chapter or two for each of my general ed classes. Finishing some notes I closed the last book, rubbed my eyes and sighed. I sent a sidelong glance over to perky Erin as she stared at her computer screen, biting a finger nail with singular intensity.

Still frustrated but wanting to end the cold war on the third floor, room 340, I cleared my throat and turned to her, forcing a grin on my mug. "Hey," I said.

No response. "HEY!" I shouted out. Erin jumped, pulling the buds from her ears.

"Huh?"

"Look, can we talk?"

"About what?" she asked, a frown on her face.

"I'm sorry I've been a butt head this week."

"Butt head? Try ass hole," she remarked, looking back at her screen.

"Can," I started, then stood, sighing heavily. "Can we start over?"

"Sure," she said, not looking at me.

"So, I'm Brian. And I w-want," I stuttered out, trying to figure out just what I wanted, "I want to be friends." There, I said it.

"Okay." She didn't bat an eye or look at me.

Anger rose inside of me and I clenched my fists at my sides. I walked over to her and knelt down, almost eye to eye now. "Erin, will you please talk to me?"

"What do you want to talk about?"

"ERIN LOOK AT ME!" I shouted, surprising even myself. Her startled face spun to mine.

"I-I want to be friends with you."

I saw a wiggle of her cheek muscles, a tiny spasm. Was that almost a smile?

"Aw right, me too," she sighed out, closing her laptop and turning in her chair toward me.

"Good."

"So why are you so uptight? Missing Mommy and Daddy?"

I grinned. "Naw, nothin' like that. It's just . . ." I paused. I needed some private time. But how do I tell her that?"

Erin's eye's shone bright, then a huge grin began to spread across her toothy mouth. "Ohhhh, I get it. You need personal space," she said.

This caught me by surprise. "W-well, yes, I guess you could call it that," I agreed, sitting back onto my heels.

"Why didn't you just say so? I mean, I usually take care of THAT in the shower," she giggled. For some reason I was getting to like this petite girl.

misfit446

Experimental Member
Media
I giggled with her. "I usually need a bit more time that a quick shower."

She blushed a bit, bit her lower lip and looked down at my crotch. "Well, if you need some time, I can go down to the lobby and watch some tv or something. How much time do you need?"

"Um, er, well, about a half hour or so," I answered, feeling my face burning.

"Wow, that long? Okay Brian, I'll go down. Just make sure you don't get anything on my side," she giggled and stood, my face looking at her flat tummy under her tight t shirt.

I stood up and let her pass. At the door she turned and looked at me, her grin still big and bright. "Maybe this'll help," she said, turned toward the door, pulled down her tight shorts revealing one of the most perfect asses I had ever seen. So tiny, yet so tight. Then she clenched her ass, forming two globes of super tight butt cleavage, each cheek had a deep dimple on each side.

Like a fish out of water, my mouth opened, closed, opened again. She peered over her shoulder and pulled up her shorts. "Have fun with rosy as her sisters," she laughed out as she left the room.

My jeans were getting awfully crowded as the door clicked closed. "Holy shit," I sighed out, plopping down onto my bed. My brain was numb but my cock wasn't.

So I got down to business, lube in hand, waste basket in front, nutting rather quickly with the thought of sticking my cock between Erin's perfect ass cheeks. And since I hadn't done anything all week I dropped a rather large load which seemed to suck out all my frustrations. Then I got to work with my stretching. I kept an eye on the clock so as not to go past the thirty minutes, not knowing if Erin was someone who took things literally or not.

Then it hit me. I didn't lock the door. Shit, how stupid. So with only a few minutes left I stopped, cleaned up and shoved my garbage can under my desk. Having just zipped up the door flew open and Erin came in. I jumped.

"Gotcha!" she giggled out, closing the door. "Aww, you're already done."

I know I blushed a bit.

"Everything come out okay?" she asked sweetly, looking down at the bulge in my jeans.

"Um, yeah," I answered softly, trying to find a place for my hands like a dork.

"Well, good. Let's not let that happen again. Let's just be honest with each other from now on. I'll give you time every day if you need it, okay?"

"Y-yeah, sure. Cool," I smiled.

"Wanna surf with me?" she asked, going to her desk and opening her laptop.

"Sure." I started to drag over my chair.

"You won't need that. We can share my chair," she offered, sitting down on one cheek, leaving room for one of mine.

'Okay, if this is how she wants to play, cool,' I thought. A shiver went up my spine when my ass and thigh touched Erin's as I sat next to her.

We hit her Facebook page. She showed me her friends and family. One picture actually made my thick softy chub up a bit. Erin with two other friends, in bikinis by a pool, posing for the camera. She looked really good. Barely bumpy chest with serious head lights, a super tight stomach with some definition and strong legs.

"Wow," I said softly.

Erin turned to me. She was very close. "What?"

"Um well, you look great in that bikini," I offered.

"Thank you. So be honest, which one of us is the hottest?"

Another question out of left field. But there was only one answer. "Your so fuckin' hot," I gushed out.

Erin's eyes looked deep into my own. I didn't know what to do. Was this one of those movie moments when you take the girl in your arms and make mad passionate love all night long? Just as I was going to make a move Erin turned back to the computer and scrolled through more pictures.

She wiggled against me then sighed. "Look, I'm getting tired with this sharing like this."

"Oh, I'll get my chair."

"No silly, you take the chair and I take your lap."

HUH???! "Er, sure." I scooted over to sit properly on the chair as Erin gave me room, then placed her perfect ass into my lap, sitting directly onto the slowly growing bulge in my jeans. Then she wiggled again, forcing more of the bulge against her tight ass.

Sweat began to appear on my brow.

"Ohhh, this is me at my last gymnastic meet before graduating." I peered over her shoulder, smelling her. She smelled nice, especially her hair. But the picture was awesome, her legs spread as wide as they could go as she was vaulting over the horse.

"Wow, who took the shot?"

"My dad."

"Can you make it bigger?"

"Sure." The screen filled with the image, super clear, super hot. As I studied it I noted her crotch. Was that a camel toe I see?

Erin wiggled again against my plumping cock. "See how strong my legs look? And those biceps aren't just for show," she offered, making an impressive muscle for such a tiny girl.

"To be honest, I was looking here," I said, pointing my finger between her spread legs.

"Yeah, my peach. Dad seems to always get a shot of it during a meet."

"Uh, ewww," I offered.

"Yeah. But I can't help it. I have kinda large labia. You know what they are, right?"

I blinked. Labia? What's a labia?

"Boys," she sighed out shaking her head slightly. "My pussy lips you dork," she giggled, wiggling again.

"I-I get it now. Um, you think I can get up now?"

Erin turned around, almost nose to nose. "Why?"

"Well, I have a little problem."

"Doesn't feel so little to me," Erin whispered back, still looking into my eyes.

Was this another movie moment mmmmmmm! Erin's wet, warm mouth was all over mine, her surprisingly strong tongue wrestling with mine and was winning . Our lips and jaws moving, our saliva sloshing about between our oral cavities. My mind was now shutting down as a flood of blood was cascading down to my groin.

I don't even remember when she did it but Erin had turned herself around, now grinding her pussy again my growing bulge. She hummed into my mouth, her exhales hot and humid against my face. Her arms flopped over my shoulders, fingers interlacing into my hair. And her crotch never wavered from its grinding action.

Finally, I pulled back and looked into Erin's flushed face. "Wow."

"Yeah, been wanting to do that all week."

"Why didn't you say something?" I asked, astonished.

"Because you were being a major dick."

"Sorry."

"Good now make it all better," she grinned, touching her forehead to mine. Again, her crotch never stopped moving. This girl had major stamina.

"So ya wanna go further?" I asked, hitting serious virgin territory here.

Erin was breathing faster now. Between breaths she said she wanted to see me naked.

"If I get to see you too," I said, lunging for her mouth again as she squealed into it. We separated again and I shoved the chair back, banging against the wall and stood, carrying Erin with me. She gasped loudly as she lifted up and instinctively tightened her legs about my waist and arms about my neck.

I sat down on my bed, Erin still kissing and purring into my mouth. I finally pulled back. "Who first?" I gasped out.

"You," Erin giggled, climbing off of me and standing in the middle of the room. I stood and practically ripped off my t shirt. The Nikes came next. Then the belt buckle open and jeans unbuttoned. Erin was breathing heavily in lust, I assumed.

"Wait, let me," she shouted out, jumping over and slowly working my jeans and boxers down, My pubic hair came into view first, then the base of my cock. Erin groaned as she continued, finally freeing my chubby member to the air.

"Oh wow," she whispered loud enough for me to hear.

She helped me step out of my clothing, leaving me in my socks.

"Okay, now you," I practically growled out stepping toward her. But she shoved her hands against my chest.

"Hold on. I want to look at you first," she gasped, staring at my junk. "Turn around."

I followed her order, looking over my shoulder. "Nice ass roomie," she grinned, giving a soft slap to one of them.

I turned completely around and faced her again, my chubby now a raging hard on. Erin arched an eyebrow, stuck a hip out and pointed a finger at my turgid torpedo. "THAT is a big dick."

"Why thank you. Now I wanna see you."

"Um, promise you won't laugh or anything?" Laugh? Me? At a naked girl? My first real life naked girl? Fat chance that!

"No laughing," I said, crossing my heart.

Almost demurely she peeled off her tight t shirt, revealing a body so tight and fit I shot a huge dollop of pre that landed between us. "Excited, huh?" Erin giggled. Though her breasts were basically small bumps her nipples were bullet hard, sticking out a good half inch. I wanted to suck on them so fucking bad I swear I gained another half inch as my cock expanded at the thought.

Then she kicked off her shoes, pealed down her shorts and minuscule panties. And there they were. Her labia, um, er, pussy lips. Thick, engorged, dark red in color almost like her nipples and hanging down almost an inch. They were gnarled and wrinkly. I had never seen anything like it. Oh sure, I'd seen pictures of naked girls before, the slits all shaved and closed up. But what was presented to me now was truly virgin territory.

"W-wow," I gasped.

"You like?" Erin asked, spreading her arms out, showing me everything. She turned on her toes and showed me that fine ass again, this time in all of its glory. My cock throbbed and began to oscillate up and down.

"I know he likes it," Erin grinned. "But do you?"

"How could I not?" Erin's grin broadened and she stepped up to me, bending my tumescent tube of twat terror between us as we hugged. Another shot of pre was launched and slimed our stomachs.

"I felt that," Erin said into my shoulder.

"Sorry," I murmured into her hair.

"Don't be. It means you're sexually attracted to me. That makes me feel wonderful."

My hands cupped those perfect globes and squeezed. She groaned deeply. "These feel wonderful."

Her hand snaked between us and grasped my thickness. Now I groaned. "And this feels fucking fantastic."

Time stood still as we felt each others warm, excited bodies, touching, caressing, rubbing and shafting each other. Then I got an idea. I slowly slid a finger between those warm, strong ass cheeks and bumped against her rosebud. Erin stiffed, her fist tightening around my cock significantly.

"A little sensitive there?" I growled out, circling my finger around and around her sphincter.

"Y-yeah," she gasped out, her hips now working to get my finger to touch her more. My cock was now leaking steadily, wetting our fronts and Erin's tight fist.

"I could do this all night," I whispered hotly into her ear.

"Oh me too," she cooed back.

RIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG! I jumped as did Erin. My eyes twirled about the room. It was her damned cell phone, scaring the living shit out of us both.

Erin ran over and looked at the number. "Shit, it's my Mom. I gotta take it. Hold on a sec okay?"

Well what the fuck else was I gonna do. "Yeah sure," I said, sitting down on my bed, letting my big balls hang down a bit as my cock went from super man to super soft while I still dripped pre about the tile in between my legs.

'This in gonna be a long night,' I thought, head in hands, getting my breathing back to normal as I listened to Erin talk and talk and talk about her first week.

misfit446

Experimental Member
Media
I don't remember lying down or falling asleep. But I jumped as I felt a clammy hand wrap itself about my thick, soft tube of tiredness, hanging over my thigh, the head touching the cool sheet. My eyes shot open and looked up at Erin's grinning face.

"W-what time is it?" I asked groggily.

Erin turned her head and read the clock. "Eleven thirty."

"Really? Wow, how long did you talk on the phone?"

"Almost two hours. Sorry. My Mom can just talk a person's head off, ya know?"

I wanted to laugh. Because all I heard was Erin's voice before I nodded off. "Yeah, parents can be a pain sometimes," I offered, feeling blood flow into my cock again.

"You think you can get this beauty up again?"

"Dunno. It's late." I wiped my face of the fog of sleep.

Erin sighed, climbed on top of me, her legs straddling my sides and plopping her dripping pussy onto my growing member.

I felt the heat and liquid lust pouring out of her sex. She began to rub her pussy across the lengthening cock under her. I blinked as I watched Erin's abs bulge, crunch and form a nice six pack as her hips undulated back and forth. My hand moved up and I felt how tight and hard her stomach was.

"Jeez," I muttered.

"What? Am I hurting you?" Erin asked, stopping her movements.

"No, it's just you are so ripped," I said, pushing on her hips to resume their actions.

"Oh, yeah. Well, my gymnastics coach was a stickler for weight training as well as form. So we all had to work hard."

"Yeah, hard," I groaned out as my cock hit its maximum, the head bulging past my navel, oozing pre cum about my tensed belly.

"OOOhhhhhh, yeah, you're hard now arencha?" crooned Erin happily.

"Fuck," I groaned out. Erin's breathing got faster and faster as her hips were almost a blur now, gliding deliciously across my strong hard on.

"Shit, gonna cum," she hissed out, her fingers pushing hard into my chest.

"Go ahead," I moaned out. "Wet me down."

Erin growled out, leaning forward, her hair hanging down, making her look so sexy. "Gonna cum on your fantastic fuck stick," she gasped and shook her head in pleasure.

Then I felt it, even in my sex fog. My cock got really slick, really fast, warm drips of her essence slipping off and wetting my stomach.

"OH YEAH!" Erin shouted to the ceiling, her hips still a blur, her body so tense I thought her muscles would rip through her skin. You know that German guy who peels the skin off and injects plastic into the bodies he poses for shows? I swear I could see every muscle group in her body as she came.

My own body was now being violently shaken with her motions, my sides feeling how strong her legs were as they squeezed against me. Then I felt the pressure, my big balls tensing up and then release as a long, thick streamer hit me on my neck. Then another, then another. Erin was now beginning to slow her motions and looked down as I launched another thick squirt onto my chest.

"Fucking shit. Look at you go," Erin said, picking up her motions again. That only sent a shiver down in my sack as more of my ball batter ejected fiercely, coating more of my body.

"Wow, so much cum," she hissed, watching two more spurts fire before my cock just oozed the cum out. I reached for my t shirt on the floor and grabbed it, intending to wipe myself off.

"No don't. I made the mess, let me clean it up." Okay, I'm fine with that. Thinking she wanted the t shirt I offered it to her. She took it and tossed it across the room. Then she leaned down and began to lap up my cum and hers with her tongue.

I dropped my head and moaned, my cock throbbing again. Erin cooed as she lapped then began to suck up my massive spooge, the loud slurping definitely pornographic. And all that did was make my cock harden again.

"Oooohhhhh," she groaned, wiggling her hot sex about my ballooning bat as she worked her way to my neck, lapping at the self made pearl necklace. Soon she was kissing me there, then across my chin, cheeks and finally she plunged her mouth on mine.

I was never into tasting cum before. Truthfully, I never really thought about it. It was just something I unloaded to get that really wonderful sex high. But with the taste of her own mouth mixed in, I didn't mind. I didn't even flinch. I attacked her mouth with as much vigor as she mine.

Our breathing began to increase again and my cock was now super hard. Erin broke our kiss and began to climb off me.

"Hey, wait."

She stood, climbed onto her bed on all fours, offering her luscious ass and cunt to me. I practically bounced out of bed and got behind her, fondling her ass. Then I leaned down, running my tongue across each cheek, watching them tense and shudder. Without thinking, really, I wasn't thinking at all. I was on sex auto pilot. And I don't know where this came from but I spread her ass and shoved my tongue into that crevasse , rubbing the tip of my tongue about her puckering ass hole.

Erin shivered, her thighs tensing as she groaned out, dropping her head lost in the pleasure of it. My cock was like steel, dripping once again in anticipation of another unloading.

Then the most amazing thing happened. My tongue was scraping across her rosebud when suddenly, there was a gaping hole and my tongue went into that torrid tunnel. Again, if I was not so sex addled, I would have pulled my tongue out and run to wash my mouth out. But my tongue, inside the gaping hole, began to rub all the way around said hole again and again, around and around.

"Brian, ohhh, w-what are you going to meeeeeee?" Erin screeched out, her ass tensing about my face. God, this girl had a strong ass. I would have to stop soon or I'd suffocate. I pulled away, keeping her cheeks spread and watched her asshole open and close on its own. I'd never seen anything like it.

I shoved three fingers deep into her anus and Erin gasped, rolling her hips around my hand, again her ass clenching about my fist. So fucking strong. Damn!

"F-fuck me," she groaned out. I blinked, my cock throbbed and dropped a good sized dollop of pre onto one of her calves making her flinch. I grasped my stone hard pussy pleaser and bumped against her hanging lips.

An arm shot out toward me, slapping loudly against my clammy chest. Damn, that fucking hurt! "Nooooo, my ass," she whined out.

Her ass? ASS??? I'm a fucking virgin. I haven't fucked anything but my own hand. For fuck sake. And losing that V stigma was gonna be ASS??? Aw crap. But in my addled mood, I wasn't going to fight it.

My heart racing a tattoo inside my chest I levered my cock up a bit, lined it up and shoved my thick cock head into the open ass she offered. Erin stiffened, lifting her ass as she gasped loudly. The hotness inside her ass was incredible. Was a pussy like this? Hell if I knew. But I hoped it would be.

"M-more," Erin stuttered out, wiggling her ass at me. I shoved more and more until my thighs were against hers. Then I gasped, feeling her letting her sphincter tighten about my shaft.

"Ohhhhh shiiiiiiiitttttt," I moaned out. Forcefully grabbing her tiny hips I pulled back and shoved my cock deep again. Erin cried out then dropped her chest and head to the bed in supplication as her ass seemed to vibrate. Not knowing anything else to do, except what nature had pre programmed into my brain, I began to fuck Erin's ass.

Looking down at her pained face I contemplated pulling out. But she surprised me. "Brian," she whined out. "It feels so good."

No shit. My thrusts increased in pace. And with that my inflated sack began to slap at those big lips and her hard clit. The sound of my scrotum really slapping hard against Erin's tiny body only emboldened my efforts to get us both off. My hips soon seemed to be going a mile a minute. Man, I didn't know I had it in me. All my fantasies seemed to be centered now on Erin's sweet ass.

I heard a squeal then felt a clenching of her ass about my super hard spear as my sack began to get wet from Erin's cumming pussy.

Wow, this is so fucking cool. I'm finally doing it. FINALLY! And even though I had cum twice already that night, once by myself, and the other with Erin sliding on top of me, this cum that was approaching like a freakin' freight train was gonna be huge. I was so excited. I had tunnel vision. All I saw was my cock going deep into Erin's accommodating ass, my hands digging deep into her strong hips and feeling my big sack slam hard across her pussy.

As my cum was getting to the point of no return, cute, petite, lovely Erin screamed "CUM IN MY ASS. MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!"

Um, okay honey. Done deal. Balls scrunching up, still bulging and heavy, began to send my soldiers up my sperm sewer. I felt a slight vibration deep in my groin that I'd never felt before. My Kegel's crunched and it felt like I was pissing cum deep into Erin's rectum.

"Sh-sh-sh-shiiiiiiitttttttt," I hissed between gasps of much needed air as my body poured out my soul into Erin's guts.

Then Erin went limp. I felt her body falling away so I held on, pulling her hips against mine, giving mine a rest. Hell, I was now using her body as my cum bucket and I grinned while I gasped. My sack, now tight against my groin got spritzed with a wall of women water as Erin squirted me. My thighs got splatter and now I was wet and drippy.

Jeezus crimeny, what the fuck is up with this chick? A cum lover, a bodacious tiny body, a gaping asshole on demand and a gusher too? This college is fucking AWESOME! 'And I don't even know what I'm talking about,' my brain screamed.

As my cock began to flag my brain finally got some much needed blood. Research! Yeah, research this shit dude. Get onto the computer and find out about this stuff. Once my softie pulled free of Erin's tight ass, her rosebud immediately sealed up, though a bit of my cum dripped out. Looking over at a sleeping Erin, I sighed, shook my head, carefully laid her down on her bed, grabbed my blanket and tucked her in.

I needed to clean up so I grabbed a robe, soap and towel and hit the bathroom for a rinse off. It was late so no one was about, most likely fucking or drinking. Once clean I slipped back into the room, shut off the lights and climbed under my damp sheet. I glanced over at her clock and noted it was one twenty two in the morning. It was still rather warm out for a late August so I was fine. I hoped Erin was. I could hear her breathing so I knew she was alive. I turned onto my side and closed my eyes. Sleep came quick as was usual for me.

Reactions: imserenityok

misfit446

Experimental Member
Media
My eyes were still closed, my brain slowly breaching the deep fog of sleep, my ears beginning to hear the birds, traffic and general murmur of the campus coming awake. I felt a slight breeze coming from the open windows, warm and comforting. A finger twitched, feeling for the sheet. Nada. Neurons fired and I willed my hand to move down from my chest to my stomach. My cock, it seemed had awoken earlier as it was pulsing, the head wet with pre as it lie heavily past my navel.

"Mmmmm," I heard, my eyelids fluttering open. GAD! The light. My other arm crossed my eyes as a low groan escaped my mouth. Trying to focus my shielded eyes I saw someone standing by my bed. Straining, I willed my brain to get with it. There. There it was. It was a girl in a robe. It was Erin, smiling down at me.

"Hey tiger," she giggled out. I tried to sit up.

"Oh GAWD," I hissed out, my body aching all over. My abs, my back, my thighs. "Shit, I'm so sore."

"I'm sure. You sure worked hard last night." Erin offered a hand and I took it, feeling her surprising strength as she hauled my limp body up into a sitting position.

"I feel like hell."

"Aw, don't be so hard on yourself. You felt so heavenly last night. You want an aspirin?"

"Naw, I just need to get moving I guess." Groaning, I stood, feeling my hard cock fall and slap me in the thigh before wobbling to a stop. My relaxed ball sack hung down, heavily.

"God I can't believe I took that," Erin said, staring at my junk.

"Y-yeah me too. You know that I was a virgin, right?"

"Funny, I still am," Erin giggled, looking into my eyes.

"Huh? Wait. We, uh, did it, right?" Was this all a dream? What the fuck?

"Brian, I haven't had a cock in my pussy yet."

"Oh, yeah, guess we didn't get around to that."

"No worries. You still did me so fine last night. And I want to thank you. You made be feel so good."

"Well, you were sure a great motivator," I sighed out, feeling my cock begin to deflate. I wasn't feeling sexy or anything right now. Erin walked over to me and got up on tip toes and softly kissed me on the lips.

"You might want to get a shower."

"I took one last night," I said, reaching for a pair of gym shorts and a t shirt and my toiletries caddy.

"Did you brush your teeth?"

"Oh, um, no. Sorry."

"No worries. So what are you up to today?" she asked, sitting at her computer, still wrapped in her robe.

"Recovering," I giggled. Erin snorted a laugh.

"No problem." I began to open the door to catch a shower. "And let me know when you need your special time."

I turned and noticed she was smiling broadly. "You'll be the first to know." I left on shaky legs.

The day went by with the usual noise about the dorm. I looked over my notes, had lunch at the cafeteria, watched guys playing some softball in the quad and just generally enjoying the warm afternoon. I even nodded off lying under a tree. It was just before dinner started that I got back to the room. I found the door open and Erin sitting on her chair, bent over a bit behind her desk. I heard a grunt and a hiss.

Stepping in caused Erin to look my way. Her face was misty with sweat, her bangs sticking against her forehead, the rest tied into a tight, sexy ponytail.

"Oh hey," she said breathlessly. Then I heard a loud thump, the vibration reaching my feet immediately.

"Whatcha doin'?" I asked.

She blew air up across her face and stood. "I, um, happened to notice the bar bells on your closet floor. I was just using one, if that is okay."

"Sure, no problem. Just put it back when you are done. Which one are you using?"

"The fifteen pounder. That one can give my arms a really good work out."

"Fifteen pounds? Wow, I can barely use it myself."

"Really? Oh. Well, I guess I'm done," she bent down and easily lifted the weight and stood, holding in with ease out in front of her. I know my eyes got big looking at her arm.

"What?"

"Damn you're pretty ripped."

"Gymnastics is a tough sport," she said, walking over to my closet and setting the bar bell down.

I watched her ass stretch those tiny shorts she seemed to love to wear. I sat on my bed and laid down, hands behind my head. And I felt my cock throb a bit.

"Um, hey Erin?"

She stopped next to me on her way back to her desk. Lifting an eye brow and a grin forming on her face she said, "Is it that time again?"

I snickered. "Uh, yeah."

She nodded, walked over to the door, closed and locked it. I sat up and noted she was still in the room, arms folded over her wide chest.

"Um, can I get a little privacy?"

Erin strode over to her bed and sat down, spread her fine legs and leaned back onto her elbows. "I wanna watch."

A shiver went up my spine. This is all too weird, a kinda nice weird, but a weird no less. "Um," I paused. What was I gonna say? I fucked the shit out of you last night, I licked your ass--YOUR ASSHOLE--but I can't jack off and do my stretching with you here?

I stood, pulled my shorts and boxers off, kicking my shoes off all at the same time. My heart began to race as blood flooded into my member, bloating it into a deep red tumescent rod of steel.

"That is still a huge dick Brian," cooed Erin as she rubbed a finger along her cunt crease slowly.

I went to my desk and grabbed my bottle of lube and the waste basket. I knew the tissues were available on my desk next to the bed. I sat on the bed, setting the waste basket between my wide legs, letting my cock and bloated balls hang off the edge of the mattress.

"Oh Gawwwdd," Erin groaned, tossing her head back as her hand went a little faster in her motions against her crotch.

I flipped the cap up off the bottle of lube, poured a long line of it about my length, set it down and began to work on my crank.

"Brian, you do this everyday?"

I grunted, hissing out "yeah."

My eyes were on my thickness, like they usually were, but because Erin was there my eyes crept up and zeroed in on her fingers making little circles about her clothed cooch.

I gritted my teeth as my heat went up to eleven! Holy shit this is the best of the best. I wanted her to take her shorts off. I wanted her to do it for me. But she kept rubbing her shorts. Fuck. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Take off the fucking shorts Erin." Even saying it surprised me. But she didn't hear me or didn't want to listen. "Erin, take off the shorts."

Still she sat back, rubbing herself. My heat was approaching twelve when I felt a wave of frustration and anger. I decided I had to take action. Was I actually growing a pair? I stood, stopped jacking and stepped to her. I leaned down, grabbed the elastic of her shorts and yanked them down. It wasn't pretty because she wasn't cooperating and I ripped them as I struggled to get them down. And her panties came next, as I ripped them too a bit.

While this was going on Erin groaned and moaned, only taking her hand away from rubbing one out as I got her stuff off. But she didn't help in any way. Strange.

When I saw her super puffed up lips, wet with heavy sex dew, I sat back down on my bed and began to jack off again, now with a renewed vigor at the sight of Erin's pussy. My rod was like concrete, veins bulging with hearty blood flow. The sack hanging between my legs tingled, tightened a bit. I knew I wouldn't be lasting long.

The dam busted when Erin went rigid, cooing deeply as her hand was a blur against her sex. I felt heavy lurches deep inside my gut, a fluttering I hadn't felt before, not like this. I could actually feel my cum move up my sperm sewer and my mouth hung to my chest, throat choking as I watch, as God is my witness, the greatest cum shot I ever saw in my life, or probably ever had, for sure. The pearly line of my baby makers left the bulging head of my throbbing cock and sailed across the space between our beds, hitting Erin on her thigh. She screamed and arched her back as if I had shot her with a bullet.

What made this my best cum shot was it was still connected to my cock as it hit her. My God, a fucking three foot, unbroken streamer. I felt my balls hug my crotch so tightly, so powerfully that they hurt. Fuck, they fucking HURT. But I got two more smaller streamers onto the tile floor before I dripped about my sock clad feet.

I finally took a deep breath as Erin screamed out another gut wrenching cum. I spermed her thigh, knee and calf pretty good, and of course, the floor between us. The other streamers were almost along the same trajectory but not as far. And I could feel the wetness through my socks. "Fuck," I groaned, both from the intense pleasure of that cum and the dull throbbing of my sore balls.

"Shit," Erin hissed out, finally relaxing her arched back and slumping heavily on her bed, her breathing like something a runner would have after a very long run.

"Wow."

"That was fun," she gasped, getting up on her elbows. She lifter her wet leg and noted the thick line of my essence on her skin. "Fuck me, you shot that from over there?"

"Best shot of my life."

"Damn, I guess so." Then she used fingers to wipe up and lick up my cum.

"Oh God," I groaned, watching her do that. Then she surprised me even more by bringing her leg up to her mouth. Fucking hell this chick is flexible. Her strong tongue began to wipe clean her skin, keeping her eyes on mine the whole time. My eyes rolled back into my head from sensory overload as I plopped back onto my back.

"Funny but that didn't take thirty minutes Brian."

"Well, I usually rub one out pretty quick. But I'm not done yet."

"There's more?" Erin asked, surprised and delighted.

"Well, yeah. I do my stretching exercises now."

"Huh?"

"Jelqing."

"What the fuck is that? Never heard of it."

"It's a system of stretching my, uh, cock."

"Oh, really?" Erin asked, sitting up quickly. "Can I watch?"

"Um, well, here's the deal Erin," I said, straining to sit back up. I was still pretty sore from the night before. "I can't get hard while I do them. And I feel you'd be a . . . . distraction for me."

"'Cause I would make you hard?"

"Erin, you'd make a dead man hard," I murmured, grasping my soft cock at the base and forcing blood to bloat my cock head to new dimensions.

For her part, Erin didn't say a word but I felt she was beaming at my comment. Keeping my head down I tried to concentrate on my task in hand. Not a sound except the squelching of the lube as my fist worked my shaft with a practiced, strong movement.

It got easier as I worked, a rote like motion that really didn't take much brain power now. All I had to do was not get hard. That seemed the hardest part. But as long as Erin didn't make a noise and I didn't see her, I did my thing. And it worked. When I finally finished I grabbed the box of tissues and cleaned my fist first, then my deep red, pulsing yet soft shaft. Then my sack where some lube got on it.

The floor had several lines of spooge between the beds. I laughed slightly. "I usually do this in the trash can but I missed."

"I think you hit the target buster," Erin giggled. I got down on my knees and wiped up the mess as best I could.

"We should get some wet wipes or something. It'll be easier to get all your messy milk up when you do this next time."

"Next time?"

"If you think I'm gonna miss watching you jack off and stretch that monster into a bigger monster, you're crazy," Erin said and stood over me. I looked up and was met with the sight of her hanging lips, glistening with her musky nectar.

"Well, I guess. But there are rules."

"Rules? What fucking rules?" Erin laughed out.

"I cum. You stay quiet and out of my sight while I work on it."

"It? You mean horsey, right?" Erin giggled.

"Whatever. If you agree then you can watch." I was actually hoping she would watch again. It was super cool.

"I'll agree IF I get to make you cum before your "exercises"," she said, air quoting the word.

That threw me for a second. "Um, sure. Okay. But after that, I get thirty minutes to myself."

"Deal," she said with authority, offering her hand. I grasped it and she help haul me up. I looked down at her, her eyes shining with mischief or lust or well, I don't know what. But I knew I had to do this. I bent down and kissed her. And she kissed me back as a hand went to my soft cock, squeezing it hard.

Fuck! I groaned deeply into her open mouth as her tongue bitch slapped my own with authority. I pulled back and wiped my wet chin with our saliva. "We should get cleaned up and maybe get some dinner."

"Is this a date?" she asked flippantly.

Oh shit. Um, what do I say? If I say yes, then what? And if I say no, I'm fucked. "Er, let's call it a friendly gesture for now," I offered.

Erin stuck out her bottom lip in a over expressive pout, then winked at me. "Okay friend, go clean that huge cock of yours will I wipe up my satisfied peach. And find some clothing that aren't ripped apart by a sex monster. Meetcha down in the lobby in ten."

I nodded, put my shorts on, grabbed a towel, some soap and headed to the bathroom.

G

gunz15

I feel tingly all over. Well, one place in particular. Great story and writing!