My coed college (m/f) ?

misfit446

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks Justnoone,
The premise of this entire story is acceptance of who we are and who others are, not what we want them to be. Clumsy, faulty or other narrative mistakes are mine alone. Premise and story stand as is. But you saw that. So thanks for reading and glad you have been enjoying it. I plan on only a few more posts for this story, then it's time to move on.

misfit446

Experimental Member
Media
Just to reiterate, this is character first. So no sex in this installment, but sexiness, yeah. There will be more sex coming up soon. Thanks for reading.

The hot water felt great. Though it was cramped we did the basics of soaping and rinsing. Not really any touching. I did look at Andi. She was bony, but seemed soft, feminine. Her butt brushed my thighs a few times and they were smooth, ready for squeezing. But I squelched that thought. I really didn't know this . . . girl. We dried off and dressed. Brandi was gone.

I finished my homework and yawned. It was late now. Andi and I didn't talk much. I wasn't even hungry for dinner. I stood and stretched. "Um, I'm ready to turn in."

"Oh, okay. I'll just go downstairs and finish my stuff."

I felt weird. This was her room. "No, it's fine. I just need some sleep."

"I'll stay as quiet as possible then."

I pulled off my clothing, pausing at my boxers. Then I stifled a giggle, peeled them off and got onto the couch, tossing a thin blanket over me.

I woke on Saturday morning to an empty room. I had to pee so I hit the bathroom, took a shower and put on a pair of gym shorts and a t shirt. Going commando was a thing that I was getting used to on the weekends anyway. Getting some breakfast at the union I made a plan to watch some football. I had missed some of the early games because of, well, Erin.

Back at Andi's apartment I sat down in the large common room. They had a nice flat screen in there and I flicked on the tv and began to surf until I hit a game. I had nothing in the games, no favorite teams or anything. I just liked to watch the games. College football can be more exciting sometimes than the pro games.

That game finished and another game was starting when Andi walked in and sat next to me. "Hey."

"Hi."

"Sleep well?" she asked.

"The couch is great. Broken in. No problems."

"Good," she said with a smile, folding a leg under her ass and shuttling closer to me. We watched the game in silence. A few girls came in and watched a while also. After the second game I said I had to go to the bathroom.

Andi and I went up to her room and I peed. Then I came out to Andi turning the couch. "What are you doing?"

She grunted and smiled when the couch was in position. Then she went into her bedroom and came out with a whopper of a tv. It was a 50 inch flat screen. I stepped over and helped her with it. "Over here."

She grabbed a table and dragged it so it sat in front of the couch. Hooking it up to the cable and plugged in, BAM, big game time!

"Wow, cool."

Andi shoved me onto the couch. "Watch, I'll make some popcorn."

So this was our routine now. I was getting comfortable with Andi and my situation. I now had been there three weeks now. No bullshit, no arguments, no drama. I respected her space and she mine. It was like a great relationship.

And yes, I was now finding time to take care of Brian junior on a semi regular basis in the shower or after classes when Andi was still out. Could life get any better?

I was watching a game when Andi came in. I was surprised she wasn't there when I started watching. Her arms carried a few grocery bags. I stood and helped her set them down in the kitchen area.

"We were out of popcorn and stuff," she offered.

"Oh, well, here, let me give you some money," I said, trotting over to my jeans to grab my wallet. I was in my loose gym shorts again, being another weekend.

"No, it's okay. No worries."

"Andi, you've been a saint to me. At least let me pay my way," I said, pulling out a twenty.

Andi sighed, grabbed the offered bill and tossed it on the counter. "Go watch. I'll get the popcorn going."

Soon the room was filled with that buttery smell and Andi came out with a big plastic bowl, plopping her fine ass next to me. We munched. At one play I yelled at the tv. Andi looked over at me and giggled.

"What!"

"You can yell all you want but you can't change the call."

"I know it. But it's so nice to yell it out. You gotta let people know what you want. And I want a do over on that bad call."

She shook her head, filled her mouth with oily popcorn and chewed loudly.

I don't know how it happened but I fell asleep sometime during the afternoon. When I woke I found Andi's head on my thigh, her lean, soft body stretched out. She was softly snoring. Instead of freaking or anything, I took the time to look at her. Andi was attractive. If I saw her on the quad, not knowing anything about her or what she carried between her legs, I'd look again. She had a look that could turn heads, maybe. I'd look for sure.

Her legs were smooth, toned. Her ass was firm, but feminine. And I felt my cock get hard thinking about her. Just as I was hitting big chub, my dick stretched up and began to grow along Andi's scalp. That was when she woke. Talk about embarrassing. She pushed herself up, wiping some drool off her chin and cheek.

"I fell asleep," she said tiredly.

"M-me too," I said, casually putting my hands in my lap. She saw and giggled.

"Did I do that?"

"Uh, well, I don't know. I mean, I woke, saw you and . . . ."

"And you perved on me."

"No, no. I wasn't."

Andi reached out and touched my arm. "It's okay. God you're touchy."

"I am not," I said, shoving her arm playfully.

"Oh yes you are," Andi replied, shoving back. I don't know how it happened but we soon were wrestling about on the couch. Though slight of build Andi had some strength which I found again to be exciting and bone producing.

Finally I was on my back with Andi splayed across me, her body rubbing my cock between our bellies as we giggled and struggled. Finally she stopped struggling and laid her head on my chest, her fingers entwined in mine. My cock was as hard as ever, maybe even harder. I could feel my heart beat in it between us.

After a minute Andi spoke softly. "You want me to take care of that?"

I swallowed hard. I wanted her to help me but I didn't want to get into a relationship just yet. I was afraid. I was a pussy! And I didn't answer. Andi didn't say anything either. We just held our positions, feeling the warmth of each other, listening to each other breathe. I felt her thumb caress my hand in hers. I think that very slight action me fall for her harder than ever.

Another half hour later we decide to get some dinner. My boner was now a slight chubby but I had to change my shorts because of the huge wet spot of my leakage. We left. Going down the stairs she grabbed my hand in hers. I twitched but when Andi smiled at me, I gave hers a quick squeeze and out the door of the building we went. As we approached the quad I pulled my hand from hers.

She gave me a hurt, questioning look. "Erin."

"What about her?" Andi asked, a bit peeved.

"I don't want you getting involved with her. I want to hold your hand. Hell, I want . . . ." I stopped talking. "Look, let me get over this. And I do want to hold your hand. I just want to save you from any drama that might come up if she sees me with you."

I thought Andi was gonna pull major chick shit on me about her being worthy, etc. But she didn't. That made me feel more for her.

We ate, talked, giggled and looked at each other like smitten kittens.

So school continued. Our weekends continued. We moved the couch so that I could be in the corner of the couch and Andi laying on me, our legs entwined, her face close to mine. We did stupid things like feeding each other popcorn, giggling, and one time Andi rubbed her nose against mine.

Halloween was approaching. Andi was getting excited about it. I could care less. Brandi came over and began to brainstorm with Andi about costumes. It was decided Brandi would go as a very sexy vampira type, showcasing her huge tits, of course. Then the whispering began. My spidee sense went up as I looked over at the scheming girls. They were looking at me.

"Oh no. I'm not dressing up," I said sternly.

Ominous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to reiterate, this is character first. So no sex in this installment, but sexiness, yeah. There will be more sex coming up soon. Thanks for reading.

The hot water felt great. Though it was cramped we did the basics of soaping and rinsing. Not really any touching. I did look at Andi. She was bony, but seemed soft, feminine. Her butt brushed my thighs a few times and they were smooth, ready for squeezing. But I squelched that thought. I really didn't know this . . . girl. We dried off and dressed. Brandi was gone.

I finished my homework and yawned. It was late now. Andi and I didn't talk much. I wasn't even hungry for dinner. I stood and stretched. "Um, I'm ready to turn in."

"Oh, okay. I'll just go downstairs and finish my stuff."

I felt weird. This was her room. "No, it's fine. I just need some sleep."

"I'll stay as quiet as possible then."

I pulled off my clothing, pausing at my boxers. Then I stifled a giggle, peeled them off and got onto the couch, tossing a thin blanket over me.

I woke on Saturday morning to an empty room. I had to pee so I hit the bathroom, took a shower and put on a pair of gym shorts and a t shirt. Going commando was a thing that I was getting used to on the weekends anyway. Getting some breakfast at the union I made a plan to watch some football. I had missed some of the early games because of, well, Erin.

Back at Andi's apartment I sat down in the large common room. They had a nice flat screen in there and I flicked on the tv and began to surf until I hit a game. I had nothing in the games, no favorite teams or anything. I just liked to watch the games. College football can be more exciting sometimes than the pro games.

That game finished and another game was starting when Andi walked in and sat next to me. "Hey."

"Hi."

"Sleep well?" she asked.

"The couch is great. Broken in. No problems."

"Good," she said with a smile, folding a leg under her ass and shuttling closer to me. We watched the game in silence. A few girls came in and watched a while also. After the second game I said I had to go to the bathroom.

Andi and I went up to her room and I peed. Then I came out to Andi turning the couch. "What are you doing?"

She grunted and smiled when the couch was in position. Then she went into her bedroom and came out with a whopper of a tv. It was a 50 inch flat screen. I stepped over and helped her with it. "Over here."

She grabbed a table and dragged it so it sat in front of the couch. Hooking it up to the cable and plugged in, BAM, big game time!

"Wow, cool."

Andi shoved me onto the couch. "Watch, I'll make some popcorn."

So this was our routine now. I was getting comfortable with Andi and my situation. I now had been there three weeks now. No bullshit, no arguments, no drama. I respected her space and she mine. It was like a great relationship.

And yes, I was now finding time to take care of Brian junior on a semi regular basis in the shower or after classes when Andi was still out. Could life get any better?

I was watching a game when Andi came in. I was surprised she wasn't there when I started watching. Her arms carried a few grocery bags. I stood and helped her set them down in the kitchen area.

"We were out of popcorn and stuff," she offered.

"Oh, well, here, let me give you some money," I said, trotting over to my jeans to grab my wallet. I was in my loose gym shorts again, being another weekend.

"No, it's okay. No worries."

"Andi, you've been a saint to me. At least let me pay my way," I said, pulling out a twenty.

Andi sighed, grabbed the offered bill and tossed it on the counter. "Go watch. I'll get the popcorn going."

Soon the room was filled with that buttery smell and Andi came out with a big plastic bowl, plopping her fine ass next to me. We munched. At one play I yelled at the tv. Andi looked over at me and giggled.

"What!"

"You can yell all you want but you can't change the call."

"I know it. But it's so nice to yell it out. You gotta let people know what you want. And I want a do over on that bad call."

She shook her head, filled her mouth with oily popcorn and chewed loudly.

I don't know how it happened but I fell asleep sometime during the afternoon. When I woke I found Andi's head on my thigh, her lean, soft body stretched out. She was softly snoring. Instead of freaking or anything, I took the time to look at her. Andi was attractive. If I saw her on the quad, not knowing anything about her or what she carried between her legs, I'd look again. She had a look that could turn heads, maybe. I'd look for sure.

Her legs were smooth, toned. Her ass was firm, but feminine. And I felt my cock get hard thinking about her. Just as I was hitting big chub, my dick stretched up and began to grow along Andi's scalp. That was when she woke. Talk about embarrassing. She pushed herself up, wiping some drool off her chin and cheek.

"I fell asleep," she said tiredly.

"M-me too," I said, casually putting my hands in my lap. She saw and giggled.

"Did I do that?"

"Uh, well, I don't know. I mean, I woke, saw you and . . . ."

"And you perved on me."

"No, no. I wasn't."

Andi reached out and touched my arm. "It's okay. God you're touchy."

"I am not," I said, shoving her arm playfully.

"Oh yes you are," Andi replied, shoving back. I don't know how it happened but we soon were wrestling about on the couch. Though slight of build Andi had some strength which I found again to be exciting and bone producing.

Finally I was on my back with Andi splayed across me, her body rubbing my cock between our bellies as we giggled and struggled. Finally she stopped struggling and laid her head on my chest, her fingers entwined in mine. My cock was as hard as ever, maybe even harder. I could feel my heart beat in it between us.

After a minute Andi spoke softly. "You want me to take care of that?"

I swallowed hard. I wanted her to help me but I didn't want to get into a relationship just yet. I was afraid. I was a pussy! And I didn't answer. Andi didn't say anything either. We just held our positions, feeling the warmth of each other, listening to each other breathe. I felt her thumb caress my hand in hers. I think that very slight action me fall for her harder than ever.

Another half hour later we decide to get some dinner. My boner was now a slight chubby but I had to change my shorts because of the huge wet spot of my leakage. We left. Going down the stairs she grabbed my hand in hers. I twitched but when Andi smiled at me, I gave hers a quick squeeze and out the door of the building we went. As we approached the quad I pulled my hand from hers.

She gave me a hurt, questioning look. "Erin."

"What about her?" Andi asked, a bit peeved.

"I don't want you getting involved with her. I want to hold your hand. Hell, I want . . . ." I stopped talking. "Look, let me get over this. And I do want to hold your hand. I just want to save you from any drama that might come up if she sees me with you."

I thought Andi was gonna pull major chick shit on me about her being worthy, etc. But she didn't. That made me feel more for her.

We ate, talked, giggled and looked at each other like smitten kittens.

So school continued. Our weekends continued. We moved the couch so that I could be in the corner of the couch and Andi laying on me, our legs entwined, her face close to mine. We did stupid things like feeding each other popcorn, giggling, and one time Andi rubbed her nose against mine.

Halloween was approaching. Andi was getting excited about it. I could care less. Brandi came over and began to brainstorm with Andi about costumes. It was decided Brandi would go as a very sexy vampira type, showcasing her huge tits, of course. Then the whispering began. My spidee sense went up as I looked over at the scheming girls. They were looking at me.

"Oh no. I'm not dressing up," I said sternly.

And then the girl got pregnant. She and her paramour had to get married and then filed for welfare because their broke asses were only good for fucking.

The end

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ominous is a dick, keep it up Misfit! I can't believe I'm actually enjoying this story so much, never thought I'd be hoping the main character guy gets more action from a trans haha!

misfit446

Experimental Member
Media
Short and sweet. More cumming!!!

A week before Halloween it was decided that Andi and I would go as Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls (how original!). Face painting, yarn wigs and stupid pajama type costumes. Brandi and Andi would make them. Again, I could care less. But when I came into Andi's room after studying in the library to watch a big college game I was surprised to find both girls naked, Andi measuring Brandi's bust, waist and hips. WOW! Never saw Brandi naked before. She was super fine, even with her still huge, saggy tits. Her body was tight, thin, slightly rounded ass. Nothing about her was wrong. And Andi was perfect too, even with her cock and really large balls. They were larger than mine!

"Oh, hey Brian," Andi offered around the pencil in her mouth. Brandi just smiled and gave me a wink, her hands now on her hips.

"We're gonna need to measure you too," Brandi stated authoritatively.

"Crap," I murmured. Grabbing the remote I turned the TV on and began to strip. Why fight it? I kept giving them side glances and noting they were watching me. Finally nude, I stood. I was chubbing and actually blushed.

"Nice dick, Bri," Brandi laughed out.

I groaned. "Let's get it over with. I wanna watch the Notre Dame game."

Both girls began to wrap me up in the tape. Brandi was down on her knees in front of me, purposely breathing heavily on my cock which reacted as nature intended it to do. I popped a full on boner. And the head hit Brandi in the mouth. And of course she opened her mouth and began to blow me.

"Hey, thought this was a measuring thing?" I said, trying not to groan out as her tongue whipped under my exposed head.

Brandi sent a hand out, Andi dropped the tape into said hand. With a ridiculous POP taking her mouth off my raging cock she laid the tape along my hardness. "Nine and a half inches and maybe a bit extra. Impressive. And," she called out wrapping the tape around the thickest part of my shaft, "looks to be just under seven inches here. THAT is a pussy pleaser!"

"Um, thanks."

"You got all the stats Andi?" Brandi called out as she stood.

"Yep. I'll start on your costume first. It's the most complicated."

"Okay, well, see ya both later."

"I should have it ready maybe tomorrow. Give me at least a few days."

Brandi grabbed her sweat shirt, shorts and sandals and dressed quickly. "No problem. Call me. See ya lovers." With a wave of her hand she waltzed out the door.

"What was THAT?" I asked Andi.

She shrugged. "She wants to fuck you."

I gulped. "I don't want to fuck anybody right now. Erin fucked me up. I'm not ready for anything like that."

"I know." Andi finished scribbling her notes and turned to the game that just started. "Can I watch it with you?"

I giggled. "It's your TV."

"You want popcorn?"

"Um sure, cool."

I plopped down on the couch and actually watched Andi walk into the kitchen area. I watched her flaccid cock and big balls bounce from thigh to thigh. Her ass was nice, rounded but not excessive. One thing I hate about women is super big asses. Not sexy to me. Sorry.

The microwave ran, the smell of melting butter hit me as ND hit a touch down. I whooped it up. Andi soon brought out two bowls of steaming corn and after I spread my legs she carefully sat down on my lap. And on my semi flaccid cock. HOLY SHIT! WE'RE BOTH NAKED! And Andi's fine, soft, warm ass was on my dick.

I felt all the hairs on my body go BOING! And I'm sure my heart began to pound harder. When she leaned back against my chest lightly, loudly munching her popcorn, I sighed. Then an official called a fumble. I yelled out at the TV.

I felt Andi's back tense as did her ass as she giggled loudly.

"I know I know. It doesn't make a difference," I said, my dick beginning to chub majorly under her.

As my dick lengthened and thickened out, it pushed into her big, soft, warm ball sack, eventually peering past its silken softness.

Then something happened. There was a conference on the field and the officials changed the ruling. It was a fumble. I bounced up and down, popcorn flying as I shot a fist up while shouting.

Andi turned her head toward me. I smiled. "Toldja! Shouting CAN work." With my excitement I leaned in and gave her a quick peck on her oily lips. I pulled back and paused. Her eyes shined intensely, practically peering into my soul. Then her mouth spread into full on smile.

"You taste like butter," looking back at the TV and leaning into me further.

I pulled a hand around her and stole a popped kernel from her bowl.

"HEEEEEYYYYY!"

"Tell you what," I offered, still gloating about the call, "I'll pay you back."

"How?" Andi asked, elbowing me softly in my gut.

I felt so good right now. The situation felt right. But was it too quick? Was this just another dead end? I was breathing harder now. Not from her weight. Hell, she was light. I just didn't want to get hurt. Or worse, get into a relationship where I didn't have any control, looking over my shoulder, watching what I say. THAT isn't a relationship.

I didn't say anything. Andi turned her face toward mine again, a kernel of corn in her lips. I looked into her eyes, trying to delve something from them. Was this okay? Was I gonna be okay? Finally, using my lips I grasped the popcorn, lightly brushing my lips across hers. I smiled and chewed it, turning to the TV.

I felt Andi shiver on me as she turned back to the game.

No pushing, no ordering, no nothing. Andi was a great friend. And . . . . . what? I was feeling for her . . . him . . . . her. HER! She looked like a girl, acted like a girl. Just because she had a honking big ass dick and balls, well, I'd have to deal with that. Right?

It was when I put my bowl on the floor and wrapped both arms about her stomach, hugging her to me did I feel her relax so completely that if we didn't have skin between us, she would have melted into me. And I sighed softly into her ear, blowing her sweet smelling hair willy nilly.

But then again, even though we were naked on her couch, in her room, watching college football, we still screamed at the TV, well, mostly me, but I think we both enjoyed our time together. And I did get another call reversed. Well, I claimed it by how loud I shouted anyway. And Andi got another quick kiss out of it too.

Andi giggled, turned back to the game which made my still hard cock feel oh so wonderful as it sat thick and throbbing between her soft, warm ass cheeks the whole time. And I was probably leaking like a sieve too.

Finally I had to get up during a commercial to take a piss. Although I missed her warm body on mine like a blanket, I did my business. As I flushed and turned, Andi was there in the door with her long flaccid dick in her hand. "I gotta go too," she said, sliding past me and thundering the bathroom with her evacuation.

'Shit,' I thought, 'hung like a horse and peeing like one.'

As she finished I quickly made sure the door to her room was locked. Then we resumed our positions. I groaned as I felt her warm body on mine. She turned a smiling face toward mine and pecked me on the lips. I laughed as I wrapped my arms about her tight body, seating my hardening cock back into its holster between her ass cheeks. Life was good. Oh and ND won!!!

misfit446

Experimental Member
Media
Another short one but more to cum!

We went to dinner at the common and again, had a nice time. "How come you're not living in the dorms?" I stupidly asked. And Andi gave me the super stupid look. "Oh."

But on the way back to her apartment I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. And it wasn't dark yet. And she squeezed back. And I didn't look around. FUCK 'EM! Again every hair on my body went BOING! And I shrugged off a shiver but I felt good. We walked all the way back and into her building. When I opened the door for her with my key she pressed her body to mine in the doorway and kissed me, forcing my lips apart and shoving her what seemed a massive tongue into my mouth. I pulled back.

"What?" she asked me.

"Shit girl. Show me your tongue," I gasped out. It felt like a mountain of mouth meat. When she slithered that huge snake out of her mouth, the tip fucking went BELOW her chin by half a finger length, shit I swooned. "FUCKING GOD!" I shouted out. She slammed her tiny hand across my stubbly mouth forcefully.

"SHHHHHHH!"

Peeling her hand away I whispered, "What? Why?"

"People are sleeping. There are a lot of athletes in this building. You know, scholarship people."

"Ohhhh," I offered. Then I shoved her in the dark apartment, slamming the door behind me, not caring for noise. I grasped Andi's arms tightly. I heard her gasp, a slight shudder then struggle from her before I pulled her hard into my body. I wrapped my arms about her thin figure and found her mouth in the dark.

Feeling her thick, forceful tongue invade my mouth I groaned out, trying to fight hers but not winning. Her tongue was almost in my throat before I pulled back a bit, actually sucking her massive tongue like a cock. LIKE A COCK???!!!!

But she tasted so good. Her spit was sweet, even after eating our food. Shit, I was falling hard for Andi. My body was sweating, hairs again boinging and my cock was growing hard, harder, hardest. I finally pulled my mouth from her face and gasped.

"Andi, I . . . . I wanna fuck you. I wanna . . . . oh!" Then I shut my stupid mouth.

"I want you to fuck me," she said in her sweet, soft voice, blowing her sweet breath across my face.

Huh? "But wait . . . ." I offered stupidly.

"Shhhh," Andi said, covering my mouth with her slim finger. "We can fuck. And YOU will be fucking ME!" she stressed.

"Bu . . . . ."

"I need about a half hour to . . . clean up."

It was dark as fucking FUCK in the apartment and I couldn't see anything. "Clean up?"

"Trust me Brian. Let me do my thing then you can shower. Okay?" Her voice was so intoxicating, so soothing, so fucking SEXY! I nodded like an idiot, like she could see it. Andi left me and flicked the bathroom light on, blinding me temporarily. The door closed and I was left standing in the still buttery smelling apartment.

Did I really say FUCK? She, he. . . . she god dammit doesn't have a pussy. She has an asssssssss----SHIT!

I began to sweat. My hands rubbed together nervously. My mind raced. I was in so very virgin territory that I was becoming faint. I plopped my moronic ass on the couch and dropped my head into my clammy hands.

Finally leaning back I laid my head against the cushion and sighed out. I DID fuck Erin in the ass, right? How different would it be? Ass is ass right? But Andi doesn't have a pussy. An ass pussy. OH GOD!

Finally the bathroom door opened, flooding me in light. I looked up, shielding my eyes. An obviously naked Andi, in shadow, swung her hips back and forth. If the lights were on I'd see her cock and balls rolling about her thighs. For some reason, my cock chubbed instantly.

I stood quickly, eliciting a gasp from a very sweet smelling Andi as she came up to me, wrapping her arms about my body. She was hot from the shower, even felt through my clothing.

"Go clean up Brian. Then come to me." Her voice dripped of pure lust.

"Okay," I grunted, tossing my clothing about as I marched into the bathroom. I didn't even bother to close the door. I started the shower, still hot. and cleaned my body with a fervor. I was out in about four minutes. I toweled off, hair still dripping, and marched back into what I thought was darkness.

Andi was creative. She had lit a bunch of candles, long ones, short fat ones, giving the common area and her bed area a sexy glow.

"Wow," was all I said. My cock was rock hard now, seeing Andi lying on her bed, legs akimbo, cock soft yet thick and lying over that big fucking cum bag she had swinging between her legs.

"Take me Brian."

No words or whispers were ever more connected to my thoughts. I launched myself on the bed and smothered Andi with my warm body and my kisses. She giggled, returning my kisses with vigor. The sound of moist kissing, sucking, slurping went on for many minutes. My cock, super hard, began to bang into her now tumescent shaft. It felt weird but not off. I finally laid down onto Andi, causing her to gush a big breath out of her lungs into my face. She smelled sweet and so adorable. I kissed her harder. And then she sent her tongue to invade my mouth. I felt my cheeks move outward as she swiped it about my mouth. My tongue, knowing it was outclassed, just laid back and let her attack me. And again, she tasted so sweet.

I swallowed her spit. It was unreal for me. She had so much saliva to offer me and I swooned. My nostrils were flared and my breath deep and forceful. Like a racehorse about a track. I finally pulled back.

I tried to see her eyes. Candlelight glinted about her watery eyes. "I want you," I grunted, grasping her arms forcefully.

"I want you too," Andi said, her body soft, giving and glowing in the candlelight.

I hesitated, then said, "How do you wanna do it?" still asea on this thing.

"Well first, you have to lube me up." She sent a KY container into my palm as she giggled.

"Oh, yeah." I worked the cap and with effort squirted a huge dollop of the gel onto the hardest hardon I think I ever had. Most dripped off onto her duvet. Smoothing it about I "shlicked" it up and over my big cock head. My face looked down her as I held myself up.

"TURN OVER," I ordered loudly. Her smooth, lithe figure wiggled under me and soon my cock was snuggly trapped between her oh so smooth ass cheeks. I bumped my dick against her hole softly. "Pour some more lube on my asshole and work your finger inside," she cooed. I did with some difficulty, dropping lube about her calves. I felt her squeeze my finger hard, as she cooed. Once my finger left her clutching anus she said:

"Give it to me," softly over her shoulder, gently wiggling her ass about my hard spear.

I shoved. I missed. Andi gently grasped my pulsing dick and sat the head against her pink pucker. I was so sexually frustrated that I shoved hard. Andi gasped and jerked away from me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back, seating my thick, throbbing dick deep into her rectum.

The feeling was tight, hot and then Andi gave me a willing, sympathetic squeeze. That upped my heat another ten notches. I got about a third of my cock up her ass . . . no, pussy . . . . no, ass pussy! Andi's ass pussy!

With a pull back and a push in, I sank almost half my dick deep into Andi's gut! My hands were on her hips as I felt her shiver, quiver, shake and heard her groan deeply.

"Are you o . . . . ."

"FUCK ME!" Andi shouted in a throaty manner, shoving back at me.

Okay then. I pushed, pulled out, shoved more, pulled back and sooner than I thought I had sunk my dick all the way into Andi's ass. My balls rested against her own massive eggs. The feeling was amazing. Then I started to pull out and thrust in again. My balls began to bang into hers. The sound was intoxicating. As my dick came out of her ass I began to smell mint. MINT! Why mint? But I truly didn't care at that point.

I thrust, heard Andi groan appreciatively as I fucked her hard. My thighs slapped loudly against hers, our ball sacks kissing sweetly, and somewhat painfully. Then Andi made a very feminine squeak as her thighs shook, ass clenched and my dick throbbed even more.

"You cumming honey?" I grunted out, not losing my rhythm. HONEY?

"Oh yeah, you bastard," she gushed out, her body truly shaking spasmatically.

"Good. I'm gonna give you another one before I cum."

Andi's head shot back around toward me and growled menacilingly, "is that all you got?"

That scared me but when her ass clenched hard on my dick, I growled back and yanked at her hair, pulling her head back tightly. She squealed.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard," I hissed out, making the skin on skin slapping loud enough the entire building had to have heard it.

Andi squealed again, then groaned deeply and still shook about as her ass came and came, rippling about my turgid torpedo. Then I felt a new feeling. Her super hard cock was now banging against my thigh. HOLY CRAP! SHE'S STILL HARD!!

"Are you gonna cum?" I asked, not stopping my forceful pistoning of Andi's ass, pulling hard on her hair, her head almost straight up.

"YEEEESSSS," she hissed as I felt liquid slopping about my thighs and knees every time her big cock whipped back toward me.

What was funny was that her balls didn't pull up like most guys. Her sack staid long and soft as her big balls shot up her emissions through her plumbing.

The constant pounding of her gonads against mine finally sent my missile to launch mode. I slimed her ass with my cum, gasping with each thick launch. I think I hit my biggest cum of my life sending at least a good seven thick streams deep into her innards. My slimy, sweaty body dropped onto her back as I gasped for air when my dick finally stopped spurting, yet still clenched and throbbed, as did my ass.

Andi sighed and giggled, vibrating my chest with her mirth.

"That. . . was . . . wonderful," she cooed, gasping for breath herself.

"Oh baby, you have no idea," I hissed out, pulling my softening dick from her ass.

"No wait! Leave it in. Let's sleep together."

My sexually addled brain went with it. "Okay." We spooned, her soft ass against my pelvis, my softy, yet still slight chubby inside her still vibrating ass. Sleep took hold and I was in the land of Nod before long.

Last edited:

misfit446

Experimental Member
Media
THIS INCLUDES VERY LIGHT WATER SPORTS. NOTHING EXTREME, BUT FOR THOSE NOT WANTING TO READ IT, WARNING. IT'S PRETTY SAFE GUYS AND GALS.

ALSO, THIS IS THE LAST FOR A FEW DAYS, MAYBE EVEN A WEEK OR MORE. GOT A LOT ON MY PLATE. I KNOW THESE INSTALLMENTS ARE SHORT BUT THAT'S ALL I GOT FOR NOW, TIME WISE. I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND PLEASE COMMENT, EVEN IF IT'S STUPID. AND WILL MODERATOR OF STORIES STOP CALLING MY STORY STRAIGHT? PLEASE READ THE STORY!!!!!!

MISFIT

Sunday dawned with loud talking in the hallway, water rushing down pipes in the older structure. My eyes blinked. I felt warmth against my chest and popped one lid all the way open. All I saw was hair. SHIT! Then I remembered Andi. Other senses were awakening. One arm was draped about her stomach. My other one under her head. My thighs were folded up against hers. And my hard cock . . . uh, wait, . . . hard cock in a burning furnace. HUH?

I rudely pulled my arm from under her head, awakening Andi with a groan and an expletive. I leaned up on my practically numb elbow and looked over her. She turned her head toward me.

"Hey," Andi hissed out.

"Um, I'm still inside you," I offered, needing to pee like a race horse and very soon too!

"Hmmm, you feel wonderful," she sighed out, giving her ass a practiced squeeze, then dropping her head onto the pillow.

"I gotta pee . . . . . BAD!"

"Oh." Feeling a relaxing of her anus against my shaft and I pulled my waist back, unseating my dick from her.

Cold, uncomfortable cold enveloped my cock as I jumped up and trotted to the bathroom. Well, couldn't pee with a freakin' hard on so I started the shower. 'Yeah, clean up then pee,' I thought. Well, once my dick softened my super bloated bladder decided to pee in the shower. I couldn't stop it and went with it. Relief, so sweet relief! With my head back, me hissing my pleasure, I heard the shower curtain open swiftly.

I fumbled and turned toward the fiberglass wall, ass to the opening, my dick still sending a seemingly unending stream of pee out to mix with the pounding water from above.

"Can I shower with you?" Andi asked meekly.

"Er, sure. Your place," I grunted, trying to force out more pee quickly. Thank God I didn't fart. Sorry but necessary here.

Why is it so embarrassing to go to the bathroom in front of others? I mean, even among married people, doing toilet duty is usually private. I guess peeing is okay, but taking a dump? I felt her hand on my shoulder, turning me. I allowed her, sending my pee on her thigh, maybe hoping she wouldn't notice with all the water.

"Hmmm," Andi groaned out, feeling the warm water about her head and body. She turned to me, wiping her face of water and looked into my eyes, a slight grin about her lips. "You marking me?"

I froze, tensed, yet my dick still poured out my pee. I didn't know what to say.

"Consider me marked," Andi giggled, turned into the water again, reached for her shampoo and began to lather up her short hair.

I sighed as my pee slackened, dripped and stopped. Then my brain woke up and I had Andi naked in front of me. OH GOD! And Brian junior reacted. 'Traitor,' I thought. Once the head of my cock brushed against her slick thigh she turned her soapy head and smiled.

"Morning," Andi added, leaning in and up and brushed my lips with hers. I swallowed hard and grabbed the soap. I laid my hands on her fine body. Her shoulders were wide, boney yet seemed to fit her. Following down her chest and ribs to her thin waist, then over her barely flared hips and down to her small ass cheeks, giving them a soft squeeze. I heard her moan softly as she finished with her hair, ducking under the water to rinse.

"Your turn," Andi announced brightly, offering her shampoo to me. I numbly put out my palm and she squirted a huge dollop of the whitish liquid into my shaking it. Ass I whipped up a big froth I felt a bee line stinging on the back of my thigh. "And you are marked by me," Andi giggled, sending a huge gush of spray about me. This was a . . . girl that could truly pee epicly.

Finally with hair and body fully clean, we toweled off in front of each other. This I didn't mind. Why would I?

"God I'm hungry," Andi offered.

"Me too," I answered.

"Will you go with me?"

Like I needed to be asked.

The common was full, loud with conversation and clanking of silverware and plates. Jeez, the noise! I was slopping runny, over easy eggs into my mouth when Andi offered some information.

"You know that Brandi and I lost our virginities with each other, right?"

I spurted egg into my plate. "WHAT?" with napkin wiping my dripping chin.

"Look, Brandi and I have been friends for a long time. Since before High School. So when we hit the magic age of consent, well, we did the deed with each other."

"Um, what . . . . ." my eyes darting to my plate stupidly.

"She used a strap on with me and I used my hardware on her." How can she be so happy about that?

"Wow. I mean . . . . were you a real virgin?"

Andi giggled joyously about a mouthful of food. So cute! "Just so you know," she offered conspiratorially, "I stuffed things up my ass before her. But her plastic cock was so nice sliding in and out that I got addicted to it. And I did cum. What a mess."

My food was getting so cold as I listened and processed this personal information. Maybe too personal on the level we were at. Sure, we fucked, well, I fucked, but still . . . .

Then she said, "and Brandi has a nice girl cunt. She took me whole with little pain and loved it."

"H-holy crap," I offered, clearing my throat, trying to fork up some drippy food, failing miserably. "Wow, just wow."

"So we became secret fuck buddies. Sure, she dated and fucked other guys but always came to me on most weekends late at night so I could really give her something to feel."
She seemed proud of that.

I nodded, concentrating on my now ice cold food, forking some hash browns into my maw.

Then a thought came to me. "Um, did you . . . . ya know, like . . . er, . . . "

"Jack off?" she hissed across the table at me. I blushed and looked down at my now foul food again. "Yes Brian, I did that at least two or three times a day. Even when I knew Brandi was gonna come over."

My head shot up and looked into her pretty face. She smirked at me. "DUH!" Then she forked more food into her smiling mouth.

I couldn't do anything but nod. Hell, I did that, even more once I began to jelq.

"Now you. Tell me all about you Brian. I want warts and all."

Swallowing a mouthful of bland, now super unappetizing food, grabbed some milk, swallowed, and I cleared my throat. "Here? Now?"

"Why not?" Andi asked, looking around. There was no one at our table and the dB levels were pretty loud.

"Well, I was kinda small, ya know, down there."

"Really?" Andi asked, eyebrows arched up in surprise.

"I found out about jelqing on the internet so I started to do it."

"Wow. You'll have to tell me about that sometime."

I ignored her. 'Nice rebuff, hung honey.' "So I kept at it and this is me."

"Wait, did you . . . . . fuck (whispered) anybody in school?"

I couldn't lie. I wanted to but no. I wasn't a stud. "No, virgin until I came here. Erin," I offered softly.

"Oh."

"But, well, I like you. A lot."

Andi's smile seemed to get super wide. "And I like you too Brian."

My brain began to work and my mouth worked faster than the STOP button of my intelligence. "So you guys fucked a lot?"

I swear Andi's face blushed as she looked down at her near empty plate. Taking a deep breath she raised her head and stared into my eyes, her black pupils piercing my soul! "We fucked a lot."

I had nothing to do but be happy for her. "Wish I was you," I offered.

"You got nothing on me baby. You fuck just perfectly." She reached over the table and grasped my hand in hers, giving it a tight squeeze.

As we walked back to her apartment holding hands, Andi offered further information about the comical attempts the both of them tried to learn to fuck, etc. I was feeling good, laughing with her, and almost wanting to slap her up the side the head when talking about her cock not working right, her aim off, and the like.

She opened the door and we walked in. I locked the door and lead her to the couch.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Um, yeah?"

"I want a blow job while watching some football," I said, shyly. It was a dream of mine since way back.

Andi squeezed my hand reassuringly. Then she squeezed hard. "What game?"

I was at a loss. "Um, I dunno."

"Find the schedule and let me know. I gotta clean up."

"But we . . . . . "

As she waltzed to the bathroom her head came back over her shoulder, giving me the 'eye'. "Find the schedule!"

And that was it. She had GREAT sport channels through the cable. I wrote furiously on a piece of paper to get the NFL schedule. Then I wrote down the channel numbers.

She came out of the bathroom naked, rubbing her nipples and swaying those slim hips as she approached.

"Got it?"

"Um, here," I offered, handing her the list. She perused it quickly, then tossed it aside. "You get the first two games. Then . . . well, we'll see."

My mouth opened, closed and opened again.

With a forceful swat with a sting on my tush, sending me a few steps forward, Andi called out, "clean up honey."

I hit the bathroom, washed my face, brushed my teeth and decided to pile my clothing on hers already on the floor. I looked at my image in the mirror. My face needed a shave. But I was gonna get a bj, right?

"Fuck it," I said and entered the apartment. Andi was already channel surfing. She got up off the couch and settled on a game. "You get this game and then Denver and the losers!"

"That's a long time."

"I plan on edging you so horribly," blinking her eyes, flirting like.

"Huh? Edging?"

"Trust me Brian, you will love it. Then during my game, you have to stay hard in my ass the entire game."

Spidee sense went up lightening fast. I held up a hand and stepped back. "You're scaring me now Andi. You sound like Erin."

I turned toward the bathroom to maybe grab some clothing and maybe escape when I felt Andi grab my hand, pulling me toward her. "I'm kidding Brian."

I shook my head trying to get my balance. "THAT isn't kidding. That was STUPID." My voice boomed about the small space.

"I'm sorry Brian," she said, dropping my hand and looking at the wood floor. "Look," she offered. "Brandi likes to be, well, controlled."

"Well I DON'T. I got THAT with Erin. Can we just drop all the fucking playing and be REAL?"

She flung herself at me and hugged hard, her bullet nipples bored into my chest. I finally wrapped my arms about her as my cock began to rise.

Playfully I shoved Andi at the couch. Then I growled, "Get going!" I sat and she got between my legs, spreading them and practically swallowed my rising cock. My GOD!

I groaned deeply. What else could I do?

Let the games began.

Last edited:

Interesting read... well done! Brian walked out on Erin, does this mean they never spoke again? Brandi likes Erin too, might they all get together?