my ex got intimidated seeing huge dick at beach? why

tami_P

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why did his penis get smaller? is that weird or was he just cold?

please help me understand what goes on when a man see another man with a bigger dick...

We were at a nude beach in san clemente and a tall black guy walked by with about a 8 inch soft dick swinging back and forth... my bf at the time keep looking and than his got smaller.

just curious..
thanks

Reactions: P.J.9

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't bother me when I see a guy that is bigger than me. I know I'm not the biggest so why would it bother me?

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I feel intimidated when I see a woman who is very slim with a perfect body. Even though I know i`m fat and there are lovely slim bodys out there, coming face to face is intimidating.

Perhaps he was feeling proud, a bit puffed up because of feeling proud, and was bought back to earth a bit when faced with a bigger guy.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Apparently he was feeling rather inadequate when comparing himself to the other guy. However, you leave out too much information for anyone to give you a good answer. Some questions for you that would help us:
- What was your reaction at the time?
- Had you and him talked about sex with black guys?
- How big was your ex?

What would you have thought had your ex gotten hard?

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
tami, for what it's worth, your bf's reaction was involuntary....he just couldn't help it.

And, had he been ABLE to have "helped it", he certainly would have.

Women have no idea why penises behave the way they do and honestly, neither do we men sometimes.

Elsewhere in the forum, we've already read how some men shrivel up in locker rooms and public showers around other guys. It's like we go on defense (internally) and just withdraw (physically, size-wise that is) to "protect ourselves" as if we feel ....(?) threatened (?) intimidated (?)....or "something". Honestly? It's VERY aggravating. And...embarrassing for many of us. Age is no barrier either.

All men would like to do better in our comparative displays. But often, we simply can't.

I still don't think women care nearly as much about their comparative breast sizes (around other women) like you read of us men here being frustrated (and judged/compared) over our flaccid sizes! :cool:

Apparently, we men are simply "predisposed" to these kind of concerns.
--If only we could accept our different sizes and just "move on", you know? Other mammals can and do! I laugh at how small in their flaccid sizes that horses, donkeys, and other critters get in their unerect sizes. And THEY don't seem intimidated the least bit around one another.

But we humans.....It's an entirely different story.

I wonder if those same horses, donkeys and other critters...would not get a hearty laugh watching us fret over our sizes they way we do! :rolleyes:

If only they knew, uh?

tami_P

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was staring too but not as much as him and he is maybe 5 or 6 inches when he is hard

and no i never did but my roomie dates a black guy

Apparently he was feeling rather inadequate when comparing himself to the other guy. However, you leave out too much information for anyone to give you a good answer. Some questions for you that would help us:
- What was your reaction at the time?
- Had you and him talked about sex with black guys?
- How big was your ex?

What would you have thought had your ex gotten hard?

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i was staring too but not as much as him and he is maybe 5 or 6 inches when he is hard

and no i never did but my roomie dates a black guy

We all need to be reassured sometimes. If a woman were to walk by with perfect breasts that are bigger than yours and he was staring, you might be ready to hear about how much he loves yours.

I think I would have let a little time go by, then laid down by him and whispered in his ear about how incredible he makes me feel, how much I love his c*** and what he does with it, and all the naughty things I want to do to him when we get home.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't help when you stare at the big penis guy and drool and then turn around and laugh and point at your mans small weenie.

Just kidding, I hope.

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We all need to be reassured sometimes. If a woman were to walk by with perfect breasts that are bigger than yours and he was staring, you might be ready to hear about how much he loves yours.

I think I would have let a little time go by, then laid down by him and whispered in his ear about how incredible he makes me feel, how much I love his c*** and what he does with it, and all the naughty things I want to do to him when we get home.

Yes that would be the most perfect thing to have done!

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Sounds like male instincts. Locker room mentality isn't confined to the locker room. In the male kingdom a longer penis is often perceived as a more manly asset than an average penis.

Even women that state size doesn't matter to them usually say the sight of a big one is a better turn on visually. He probably realises it on some level. It was impressive to you, was it not? You can reassure him like someone suggested, and that is probably a good suggestion, but I suspect he will instinctively have a bit of doubt no matter what you say (perhaps I'm wrong though).

Mikex25

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know this situation.
My gf an I stay together with a couple /friends of us
at a nude-beach in Spain.
See the 3 pics. My gf shoot this pics of us.
For 2 weeks and most days of our holliday
i have to confessed that he is a lot bigger cock than me.
Don´t know what my gf and his gf thinked about
our different sizes.
What do you mean ?:smile:

Attachments

Mikex25

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
one more nice pic for that sitiuation !
Honestly what do you think :smile:
sometimes it happends when i think or see someone is starring at my cock:eek:

Attachments

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think its an interesting psycology...

there was that penis size study site that mentioned the difference between dick size and breast size.... where the large breast was just a visual thing, a large cock has both a visual and functual advantage.

so lets say you are a slim, fit, average shaped or even slim woman, with say a medium perky B cup that your hubbie just loves to play with in the home, in the office, in the jacuzzi... I mean he can't keep his hands off of them.

then comes this curvy, sultry vixen wiggling by.. (hit enter on the url field when it opens a new browser window, as it gets stuck on a splash page)
02.jpg

her ta-tas jiggling in a way yours never could. She has a natural cleavage on any given day while you use a wonderbra and hydralix to jump start yours. her boobs are basically a walking titty-fuck advertising, something you and your husband have tried and failed.

You notice your husband staring, in his mind he is going through the rubicks cube-like variation on how he'd like to free those things and mash them around. However for women, breasts are external, and a very much publicised thing.. I mean every girl knows where they stand shortly after puberty. some even use surgury to cheat what nature gave them. Either way, breasts are so publicised that even if a woman is uncomfortable or in adequate with hers, its only because there have been so many images of what is considered big beautiful and lucious out there. But at least you women know where you stand. I mean, no woman goes around claiming that her B's are DD, but all men consider themselves hung!

So in my example above, that tit infested bikini girl's pussy may not feel any better than yours, in fact yours may be better since you were voted Mrs kegal by the football team in highschool. er.. wow, congrats BTW.. i wonder if your hubbie knows. Anyway, the actual physical sex may be great with you even though you may not have as impressive accessories as mrs boob Bikini does. But you keep yourself fit and tone and that goes miles toward making a woman atractive, believe me.

However, when a woman sees a large Dungus-Kahn, is kinda of like a taboo thing..its not as publicised as women's breasts, its kinda like a secret club, where some women don't even know that they are a fan until they see it that first time on the beach, next to their husband's shy turtle of a dick. And lest face it, while not every woman may be a fan, EVERY woman is curious.

And lets face it, beyond the 'does size matter" debate, physics dictates that she will feel a difference.. as to whether she deems it better is something else.

And then there is the unfairness of nature's randomness at assigning endowments. I mean a nice body you can work at, but a bublous, nodule laden, veiny, pussy tearing, cervix bulldozing, fornix bombarding dick is god giving. So in that respect the poodle dicked hubby feels like there is no way that he can compete. Meanwhile his woman is just silently staring. the woman's mind is already a mystery to us men, but at that moment, we know your cogs are thinking of how much better she can do in the sheer vaginal displacement catagory.

So the only thing that beats a large vaginal stretcher is a flaccid 8 incher just flopping around, almost, er, flippant, to its potential. its as if it laughs, saying "imagine me erect, baby!".

Just to give women a peak into mens minds. this is what men see everytime they have sex with you.. he can have a 3" dick hard, but in his mind this is what he sees, or at least what he wishes he sees...

http://www.frankiebank.com/affiliates/dogfart/movie_gals/cherry/cherry_poppins/04.wmv

Ain't I right guys?

I mean, ladies, if you want to make your man feel confident, or like a million bucks, act this way the lady above does when he sticks his 5 x 4.5 mini-me in you. We'll fell like the biggest men on earth inside the happiest place on earth.

Now, as to what men see when they see you looking at an 8 inch, soft, pendulous man meat hanging nonchalantly from a dude on a nude beach, this is what they imagine is going on in you mind:

http://www.frankiebank.com/affiliates/dogfart/movie_gals/cherry/cherry_poppins/06.wmv

Thats right, this impossibly large, faceless phallis stretching you permantly, never to be the same again, touching parts that you've never felt before, that we never can. In fact we feel immediately cuckold, like the guy in the lower right of frame, grasping his now micro penis, helpless at pleasuring you, with his only comfort is perhaps popping his nut while you get your rocks off in way he never imagined. I mean he's seeing you make facial expressions that he's never seen before, you are like another woman!!! He can only wish to make you feel that way... Gone is that "yeah, its nice" face and in its place is this primal mixture off fear and pleasure!

Thats why i come to sites like this to desensitize myself. That way I won't get that shock of realizing that there are dicks like twice my size, or volumetrically 3 times my size, all able to show the woman that I'm with a better time than me for the physical standpoint only. Nature's cruel, ain't it folks?

I hope this thesis quality observation helps you understand the male psychy!!

and ladies, you want to be afraid, look at this monster ready to lure your men away. man that is one meaty, mouthwatering, childbearing nip if I've ever seen one!!

http://terpsboy.com/blogpics06/sophie-marceau.jpg

jazz_jazz70

Sexy Member
Media

It is official. You're perfect.

Reactions: P.J.9