My experience with a big guy

newguy94

Experimental Member
Media
Hi there, I'm new, just thought I'd share my one time experience with a guy.

I'm 20, and would consider myself bi, but had only been with girls until this night. I got the urge, went on craigslist and posted an ad looking for a big guy. Got a reply around midnight a few hours later, he lived near me. Chatted on kik for a bit and he showed me he was big, about 8. I'm only about 5'9''. So I had a few more drinks and plucked up the courage to walk over.

I stumbled over to his apartment and he let me in, all very cordial and polite but I was still really nervous. He brought me in and I sat on the couch, he asked me if I wanted "another" drink - clearly knew I was wasted. I refused and he sat down beside me and we talked for a bit. It was all a bit weird so I just said if I could touch him, and he looked oddly confused and said "what?" but I just looked towards it and he got the picture, so I put my hand and got my hand underneath the waistband and a palm around it, just underneath the head. The moment was amazing as I'd thought about it a lot, couldn't believe how much it throbbed and how hot it was, like really hot. I stroked it for a bit, then pulled it out and it was really big, stilll so soft. He then went for mine and then he stood up in the same movement, to pull down his shorts, but I went straight for the kill and caughht it in my mouth. Again, I had no idea what to expect, but it was squeaky clean and awesome. He was fucking surprised as it suddenly spasmed and he grunted a bit. I tried to get it as far down as i could but couldn't without feeling sick.

So after about 10 minutes of licking I asked him if he'd fuck me (I was all out at this point, get it over with like), so he led me into a room of the main one where there was a bed. he set me down and pulled off my sweatpants. I tried to put on the condom but fumbled around stupidly and eventually he took over. He got it on and then leaned over me, chest pressed right down on me to reach for lube, and he just poured it straight on my ass which was weird cause I thought he'd put it on his cock. So then the moment came and he tried to put it in but it was too big and I was too small. There was a lot of pressing and rubbing but it just wouldn't budge. So I blew him a bit more and jerked him, but he wouldn't cum and this was hard work in my small hands. Eventually I said I couldn't continue as the alcohol had worn off at this point so I just said "sorry," grabbed my pants and left the bedroom, got dressed and left. As I closed the door I could hear him climaxing.

I walked back home pretty awkwardly, but thought it was worthwhile. pretty awesome, would do again /10.

So that's me and I'm still pretty obsessed with big schlongs, just need to practice on something and get my ass in shape.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I were you I would email him again and let him know that it was your first time and thank him for the experience. You don't want him to think you are a jerk for running out on him. If you want to get fucked, you should practice a bit first. Hope you have no regrets.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with Novaboy and would add a caution about drinking or drugging when going out on a sexual encounter - especially with someone you just met - online. I understand the nerves in a situation like that, but after a certain point it is easy to go one drink or toke over the line and then things can get scary.

Don't be discouraged - you learn as you go and things will get better.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Get a couple of butt plugs and/or dildos with different sizes. And practice. Use plenty of lube, whichever way you like - on you, on the toy, or on both.

SLOWLY. i.e. getting it in over 5 or 10 minutes, which should feel like a lot more time than it really is. And maybe ramping up to bigger ones over a few weeks or a few months. Stop where you feel you are just about at the size of the biggest cock you would like to take ...

Try to relax, MAYBE use poppers/amyl if you want ( go careful at first ) ...

But mainly go SLOW.

Reactions: Cid2065

newguy94

Experimental Member
Media
Hi guys, just thought I'd update you all. I took all your advice basically. I went back him after apologising via email. He's a very nice guy with good friends too.

We've slowly tried other things, but he can now properly penetrate me, albeit just for a few inches. He bought me a plug so that helped - thanks exbiker. We're also doing all the other stuff ive wanted to do with a big cock.

So all's well that ends well I guess.

Reactions: rd62624