my first black cock encounter.

D_Jack_Hoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few years ago I had recently turned 18 and I was staying with one of my high school buddies. He was a handsome black man a year older than me, about 6' 2" and in incedible shape. We had been friends for along time from playing basketball and i'd noticed a few times in the shower how large his cock was. I had fantasies about it many times, but I never expected them to go beyond just fantasies. This all changed over the course of a few hours.

We got bored and he had some tequila so we decided to take some shots and relax. After a few hours of drinking I could barely stand straight so i decided to lay down on the floor and just let my head spin. Thoughts of his cock creeped into my mind and within a few seconds I was rock hard without even noticing. He apparently noticed because he moved onto the floor with me and slowly placed his hand on my cock. At first I was so out of it I didn't realize it was him massaging my cock. He whispered in my ear if he liked him stroking my cock. I softly whispered back yes. I asked me if I would stroke his cock for him after he finished with me. I could barely contain my excitement, my fantasies about him were playing out right before me.

He pulled my cock out from my pants and begain kissing its tip. "Would you like me to suck your cock?" He inquired.

"I would love that," I sheepishly replied. He agreed he would If I would agree to suck his prick as well. This was a no brainer for me. He placed his lips around me and begain to massage the underside of my cock with his tongue. He went all the way down and started rolling his tongue around on my balls. It was amazing. After a few minutes I couldn't hold on any longer. I moaned as I released my load in his mouth. He held it in and didn't swallow, instead waiting for my last spurt to finish, at which point he came up and pressed his lips against mine. I unhesitantly opened my mouth and let his tongue slip in along with all my seed. After a few seconds of his tongue on mine he pulled away and whispered in my ear.

"Swallow you're cum," he ordered. I smiled back and opened my mouth. "I already did," I mumbled as I grined at him.

"Your turn," he gently spoke as he pulled out his oversized tool. "You know you want my fat black cock."

I thought to myself absolutely as I stared at his uncut 8" penis. He placed his hand on the back of my head and brought my lips to the head of his cock. My mouth began salivating uncontrollably as I let him enter my face. I immediatly began slurping up and down all over his thick shaft, letting him push my head down until his cockhead began bumping the back of my throat. He began pulling my head back and forth, pushing a little deeper down my throat with each downthrust until my chin begain bumping against his ball sack. He held my head in place and after around ten seconds i began gasping for air. I forced my head back up and looked at him with teary eyes and a smirk. I took him in my hand and started stroking while i took his large balls in my mouth, slowly suckling him.

A few min later he pulled me up and dragged me over to his bed. He tossed me onto it and climbed up over me, putting his perfect prick right in my face. I opened my mouth like a good little whore and let him push down as deep as he could go. With each downthrust he'd hold his cock in place until right before I'd gag, then he'd pull out, offering me a brief moment to catch my breath before plunging his cock back in my face. I rolled him over, unable to continue out of fear of my gag reflex forcing something up.

I went back down on him, using my tongue to trace little circles under the tip of his cockhead. He began twitching more and more until he let out a long groan and blasted his spunk onto my eager tongue. I continued with my circles as his warm cum filled my mouth. A few seconds after i could tell he had finished I let his cock slip out. I looked him in the eye so I knew he was watching me as I swallowed the load he left. I smiled and rolled over on his bed, letting him know I had thought about this happening for a long time, and that it was more amazing than I imagined. He smirked and whispered in my ear. "Just wait until tomorrow." I smiled and closed my eyes, slowly drifting out of consciousness, anticipating what he had in store for his new black cock slave in the morning.

Reactions: DenverCumAddict

D_Jack_Hoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The next morning I woke up alone in my friends bed. I felt slightly hungover but no part of the night before had been forgotten. I had dreamed about his cock all night long, and I was rock hard. I pondered where my friend could be while I made some eggs to calm my stomach. I was almost done when he walked back in. I asked where he had been.

"Just running some errands, come back in my room when you're done." He replied.

I scarfed down the rest of my eggs, and now I was hungry for his big dick. I gasped when I opened his door, he was lying there ass naked, stroking his cock. It was even more beautiful in the light. The grin on his face was the only invitation I needed, but he gave one anyway.

"I know my little bitch wants this black dick right? Come over here and gag on me like you did last night."

I was ass naked two steps later. I dropped to my knees and he slapped me with his thick pipe, then forced it in my mouth. I giggled from excitement. I was even more passionate with him this time, slowly rubbing my tongue all over his thick shaft and balls. I would build him up, right to the edge and slow down again. After four times of him almost cumming he pulled my face away.

"What is the matter?" I inquired.

"Nothing, I just wanna show you the present I got you."

He stood up, reached for a white plastic bag and pulled out a large tube of lube.

"I'm going to fuck you all day and night. Now get over here and give me that ass."

I couldn't contain myself, I was so happy. Getting fucked by his massive cock had been a dream I never thought would come true. I bent over in front of him and presented him my asshole. He squirted out a small amount of lube on the tip so he could shove it up my ass easier. I moaned as I felt the cool slickness spread inside me and pour out of my crack.

"This is going to hurt for a second, don't be a bitch, take all of me."

I felt the tip of his cockhead push against my asshole. Slowly but surely my anus gave way to his tool, until the entire head was inside me. He started with a few gentle strokes so I could have time to adjust to his presence, and then he began to fill me up completely. His entire cock was inside me. I moaned at the top of my lungs, my body trembling from a mixture of pain and ecstacy.

"Congratulations, you're the first person to take all of me in their ass," he chuckled. "Now the real fun begins."

He began with long, slow strokes, pulling out almost the entire way and then pushing all the way back in. After a minute or so his pace started to quicken... and quicken... and quicken. I rolled him over and started bouncing up and down on his cock, matching his pace from before and slowly increasing my speed. I could feel myself about to cum, but I resisted for as long as I could.

"I'm going to cum daddy! Cum with me! Fill me up with your godly spunk," I ordered him.

"That's my little bitch! I'm your fucking daddy! Take all my seed!" He grunted.

I pushed my asshole all the way down around his cock and screamed while my eyes rolled back into my head. The dam gave way and I started shooting ropey loads everywhere. At the same time I felt his warm semen shoot deep inside me, filling me to the brim. I rolled off him and sighed from pure exhaustion.

"You can fuck me anytime you like," I whispered too him. "That was the most amazing orgasm of my life.

Anyway, since that day he fucked me quite a few more times, but over the years we've grown more distant. I've wanted to go out and try and satisfy my urges by finding another hung black guy who would like to make me his sex servent, but I don't know where to start or how to start. I've considered trying to get thrown in jail, but if I didn't find anyone there it would be pointless. I keep hoping we will get in touch again someday, but until then if anyone is interested in making me their white sextoy feel free to message me and we can get to know each other a little better :)

DenverCumAddict

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few years ago I had recently turned 18 and I was staying with one of my high school buddies. He was a handsome black man a year older than me, about 6' 2" and in incedible shape. We had been friends for along time from playing basketball and i'd noticed a few times in the shower how large his cock was. I had fantasies about it many times, but I never expected them to go beyond just fantasies. This all changed over the course of a few hours.

We got bored and he had some tequila so we decided to take some shots and relax. After a few hours of drinking I could barely stand straight so i decided to lay down on the floor and just let my head spin. Thoughts of his cock creeped into my mind and within a few seconds I was rock hard without even noticing. He apparently noticed because he moved onto the floor with me and slowly placed his hand on my cock. At first I was so out of it I didn't realize it was him massaging my cock. He whispered in my ear if he liked him stroking my cock. I softly whispered back yes. I asked me if I would stroke his cock for him after he finished with me. I could barely contain my excitement, my fantasies about him were playing out right before me.

He pulled my cock out from my pants and begain kissing its tip. "Would you like me to suck your cock?" He inquired.

"I would love that," I sheepishly replied. He agreed he would If I would agree to suck his prick as well. This was a no brainer for me. He placed his lips around me and begain to massage the underside of my cock with his tongue. He went all the way down and started rolling his tongue around on my balls. It was amazing. After a few minutes I couldn't hold on any longer. I moaned as I released my load in his mouth. He held it in and didn't swallow, instead waiting for my last spurt to finish, at which point he came up and pressed his lips against mine. I unhesitantly opened my mouth and let his tongue slip in along with all my seed. After a few seconds of his tongue on mine he pulled away and whispered in my ear.

"Swallow you're cum," he ordered. I smiled back and opened my mouth. "I already did," I mumbled as I grined at him.

"Your turn," he gently spoke as he pulled out his oversized tool. "You know you want my fat black cock."

I thought to myself absolutely as I stared at his uncut 8" penis. He placed his hand on the back of my head and brought my lips to the head of his cock. My mouth began salivating uncontrollably as I let him enter my face. I immediatly began slurping up and down all over his thick shaft, letting him push my head down until his cockhead began bumping the back of my throat. He began pulling my head back and forth, pushing a little deeper down my throat with each downthrust until my chin begain bumping against his ball sack. He held my head in place and after around ten seconds i began gasping for air. I forced my head back up and looked at him with teary eyes and a smirk. I took him in my hand and started stroking while i took his large balls in my mouth, slowly suckling him.

A few min later he pulled me up and dragged me over to his bed. He tossed me onto it and climbed up over me, putting his perfect prick right in my face. I opened my mouth like a good little whore and let him push down as deep as he could go. With each downthrust he'd hold his cock in place until right before I'd gag, then he'd pull out, offering me a brief moment to catch my breath before plunging his cock back in my face. I rolled him over, unable to continue out of fear of my gag reflex forcing something up.

I went back down on him, using my tongue to trace little circles under the tip of his cockhead. He began twitching more and more until he let out a long groan and blasted his spunk onto my eager tongue. I continued with my circles as his warm cum filled my mouth. A few seconds after i could tell he had finished I let his cock slip out. I looked him in the eye so I knew he was watching me as I swallowed the load he left. I smiled and rolled over on his bed, letting him know I had thought about this happening for a long time, and that it was more amazing than I imagined. He smirked and whispered in my ear. "Just wait until tomorrow." I smiled and closed my eyes, slowly drifting out of consciousness, anticipating what he had in store for his new black cock slave in the morning.
I know exactly how he felt. I can't find as many Black Cocks to suck like i want to.

Reactions: David.djr

DenverCumAddict

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The next morning I woke up alone in my friends bed. I felt slightly hungover but no part of the night before had been forgotten. I had dreamed about his cock all night long, and I was rock hard. I pondered where my friend could be while I made some eggs to calm my stomach. I was almost done when he walked back in. I asked where he had been.

"Just running some errands, come back in my room when you're done." He replied.

I scarfed down the rest of my eggs, and now I was hungry for his big dick. I gasped when I opened his door, he was lying there ass naked, stroking his cock. It was even more beautiful in the light. The grin on his face was the only invitation I needed, but he gave one anyway.

"I know my little bitch wants this black dick right? Come over here and gag on me like you did last night."

I was ass naked two steps later. I dropped to my knees and he slapped me with his thick pipe, then forced it in my mouth. I giggled from excitement. I was even more passionate with him this time, slowly rubbing my tongue all over his thick shaft and balls. I would build him up, right to the edge and slow down again. After four times of him almost cumming he pulled my face away.

"What is the matter?" I inquired.

"Nothing, I just wanna show you the present I got you."

He stood up, reached for a white plastic bag and pulled out a large tube of lube.

"I'm going to fuck you all day and night. Now get over here and give me that ass."

I couldn't contain myself, I was so happy. Getting fucked by his massive cock had been a dream I never thought would come true. I bent over in front of him and presented him my asshole. He squirted out a small amount of lube on the tip so he could shove it up my ass easier. I moaned as I felt the cool slickness spread inside me and pour out of my crack.

"This is going to hurt for a second, don't be a bitch, take all of me."

I felt the tip of his cockhead push against my asshole. Slowly but surely my anus gave way to his tool, until the entire head was inside me. He started with a few gentle strokes so I could have time to adjust to his presence, and then he began to fill me up completely. His entire cock was inside me. I moaned at the top of my lungs, my body trembling from a mixture of pain and ecstacy.

"Congratulations, you're the first person to take all of me in their ass," he chuckled. "Now the real fun begins."

He began with long, slow strokes, pulling out almost the entire way and then pushing all the way back in. After a minute or so his pace started to quicken... and quicken... and quicken. I rolled him over and started bouncing up and down on his cock, matching his pace from before and slowly increasing my speed. I could feel myself about to cum, but I resisted for as long as I could.

"I'm going to cum daddy! Cum with me! Fill me up with your godly spunk," I ordered him.

"That's my little bitch! I'm your fucking daddy! Take all my seed!" He grunted.

I pushed my asshole all the way down around his cock and screamed while my eyes rolled back into my head. The dam gave way and I started shooting ropey loads everywhere. At the same time I felt his warm semen shoot deep inside me, filling me to the brim. I rolled off him and sighed from pure exhaustion.

"You can fuck me anytime you like," I whispered too him. "That was the most amazing orgasm of my life.

Anyway, since that day he fucked me quite a few more times, but over the years we've grown more distant. I've wanted to go out and try and satisfy my urges by finding another hung black guy who would like to make me his sex servent, but I don't know where to start or how to start. I've considered trying to get thrown in jail, but if I didn't find anyone there it would be pointless. I keep hoping we will get in touch again someday, but until then if anyone is interested in making me their white sextoy feel free to message me and we can get to know each other a little better :)
And finding a bBlac Male that would want to fFuc my white boypussy is probably not going to happen any time soon. But I will try and wait