My first huge cock experience

cegro27: It just happened a couple of days ago with a guy who was coming in to town on business, in fact he may be a memeber here. If anyone wants to hear the details I'd be happy to share, but for now I'll just say that it was the best experience I ever had! :D ...and oddly it was still a bit disappointing. :(

He was 9" long/around 5-6" girth, I didn't even bother to ask because once I looked at his cock I knew it was huge. I'm 7" long/5" girth, and the comparison was without question in his favor. I gave him a blowjob only, no anal, although if he wanted my ass I was fully prepared (in more ways than one) to give it to him. I couldn't believe what I had been missing for the last 8 years of my life (I'm 28). I always knew I was attracted to the well hung, but kinda thought I was just being shallow in my youth and would eventually lose the attraction. But wrapping my lips around his huge throbbing cock only confirmed that I indeed am weak for the big ones. I've never tasted a cock so good in all my life. He kept trying to get me to let up some on my sucking so he wouldn't cum so fast but it was all I could do to keep my mouth off of him. When he did cum I swallowed his load wholly and completely without a second thought and it was deeee-liscious! That was the very first time I'd ever tasted another guy's cum. I've only given a total of four bjs in the past decade and I would never swallow because I just wasn't into them at all. This time was completely different and it felt so great to finally have a satisfying sexual experience. It was like the weight of sexual frustration and disappointment had been lifted.

But, as great as it was, I was still left feeling empty. Sure, the scent of his huge cock and balls all over my face and lips made me happy to no end, I still had to deal with the fact that this was a one time deal, as he wanted no relationship or any ties whatsoever. I knew that beforehand, but what I didn't know is that I would actually enjoy myself so much. Plus, this guy seemed too egoistic and cocky in personality, probably from the many requests he gets from those wanting his bigness. I guess it's easy to be picky when there are so many from which to choose. So here I am, having had this amazing sexual experience, only to have it taken away. Now I'm feeling like I'll never have it again. It was fine when I didn't know what I was missing, but now I do and I can't get images of that night out of my head, not even long enough to sleep at night!! Of course, I realize all of this sounds crazy, afterall, how could I be so turned out by a single part of the male anatomy, one of which I own myself! It's physical on the surface, but it connects to the emotional reality that I haven't had much sex in my life and that sex I've had hasn't been all that exciting, I've surely harbored a bitchy attitude because of it (which my co-workers can attest to), and quite frankly I'm tired of masturbating to the fantasy of a guy who shows his appreciation over my enthusiasm for what's between his legs by making me his sextoy as much as possible. I want, need, and crave the real thing, now more than ever. I'm not one to separate the huge cock from the man that owns it, so how likely is it that I'll find a hung, selfless guy who wants more than a one-nighter??

oriental-lad

Experimental Member
Media
Hey mate

Sounds like you really discovered something and had an amazing time. But being only a couple of days ago, you are still on a high..and now coming down...

Having had limited sexual experience and then suddenly having the dream cock, is a real eye opener, isn't it? It also sounds like your previous experiences haven't been great and so, getting it right is an extra bonus. You want that high again.

But as you say, it's all about finding the right guy. Not an easy thing to do! Sure you can carry on meeting them and you may get lucky, but in life you never know. I guess that is something to come to terms with.

I guess there is no chance of a repeat meeting from your message? There are nice guys out there, just finding them is damn difficult!

I don't think this helps, but my experience has some similarity:
My first and only experience was in a sauna and the guy was just a shit - couldn't talk to him without him laughing (I think that was just his way) but his cock was amazing. Of course, I'd dreamt of that sort of thing, but when he dropped his towel it must have been 10-11 inches not fully hard - at least double mine in length and maybe 6" thick. Basically, I attacked it with my mouth and hands and tongue - it was gorgeous, as my first cock ever. He did enjoy himself. I couldn't stop thinking about it for days and still do. It will stay with me forever.

I think I have actually accepted that statistically it's a lucky man to encounter such a huge cock - there are lots of arguments about this but perhaps less than 1% of men and then of course less bi/gay men. So chances are won't find that again. But it's all about compromise isn't it? A good looking guy with a smalller cock will do fine for me, or a nicer personality to really have a proper relationship or better sex..

cegro27: Thanks for the input! I don't mean to sound ungrateful, I really do appreciate the chance I got to finally get my lips around a huge cock, I guess I just didn't think I was so attracted to them as I turned out to be, and I guess the satisfaction of filling my mouth and swallowing this guy's incredible cum got turned into a feeling of finally finding the man of my dreams. I recognize the difference now, sex is just sex, especially when it's with someone who lives 1000 miles away from you. He did tell me I was a great cocksucker though, which is nice to hear since I don't get much practice at it. He did say that the next time he was in town he would give me call, but he also said that he really only gets down here two or three times a year, so I'm not holding my breath on this one.

Strange though, his cockiness turned me on sexually, because at least he had something to back it up, unlike other guys I've met in the past who claimed they were hung like hell and it turned out I was bigger than them. He also was fairly commanding to be a self-proclaimed computer geek, telling me to only use my lips on his cock and restrict my hands to playing with his nuts. He fucked my lips, making me deepthroat him and gag myself on his shaft until my eyes watered and my nose drooled, bitch-slapping me in the face with that huge heavy shaft. And after he dumped his cum down my throat he told me I had to leave because he needed to get up early the next morning. He never bothered to make me cum. I should've been pissed, but instead I got even more hot and horny...all that hard work I put into blowing that big pipe and still I was just another size boy he could use to get himself off. And that was fine by me, although I wished he would've bent me across that cold hard coffee table and fucked the living daylights out of my needy ass. Instead all I got was a slap on my ass as he sent out the door. And yet I acted as if I had just won the lottery. I felt so used, and I loved it! :D

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Cegro27 your feelings could be mine! And I fully agree with oriental_lad. Just three days ago I did a blow job to a man who’s picture I found at the gallery. It made me think: it’s him or no one ever. I am 53 y/o and I have dreamt so often about sucking a big dick. I am str8 and never thought I would do a blow job ever. I have met the guy, was nervous as hell, and was most of the time only seeing the shade of his dick in his jeans. Feeling the soft warm skin, the hardness growing, his warm balls, the wet glans peaking out of his flabby long foreskin. I took it in my mouth without thinking and did the job ………………….. the scent of his huge cock and balls over my face and lips made me happy, I can recall it every moment. If I will do it again? Maybe? Should it be once? Maybe? In all my 53 years of live this was a very special happening. But I also feel used. I was the one that did the job. He “helped” me jacking off. At least I could unload. The dream is not complete yet… I also want to know if being sucked by a man feels different than when a woman sucks my dick. Should I give that a try too? Or will I keep the feeling that I want more and more…? :wub:

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You described my feelings exactly. And yes, hung guys I've met/been with tend to be very spoiled sexually so you can hardly ever have them enough times to really feel like you've "gotten" the experience. Maybe my problem is the biggest I had wasn't really huge. But, I can only imagine that would pump up the intense desire for more and more and more...