My friends father stole my anal virginity

B_MatureHungDad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My whole life I have been very horny and have had a very strong sex drive. So there have been times in my life, when I felt attracted and horny for a cock.

I was young only 18 years old. I was over at one my friend Ryan's house. Ryan's parents were divorced and he spent majority of his time at his mothers. However we would often spend weekends and nights at Ryan's fathers house because he would let us drink and throw parties. Ryan's father was a really modest man, who was pretty much cool with everything. His father was a very good looking man, and was still fairly young, he was only about 40 years old.

One night when we were over at Ryans Dads house we were drinking, listening to music, and were all having a good time. Ryans dad was drinking with us we were all getting tipsy. When I was in the kitchen I was getting some food, and ryans father was in there. We started to have a deep conversation. After a few mins a few of my friends made there way to the kitchen and interrupted our conversation. I started chating with my friends and Ryans father made his way and brushed up on me and grabbed my junk. After a pause and with the thought he crossed the line he apologized, and I just continued to stare at him.....

I didn’t know what to do or think. I was very confused; I have never been approached by a man before, and nonetheless my good friends father.

My friends father walked away, up the stairs up into his room. It made me think maybe that is the reason Ryan’s mother and father spilt up, maybe because he was gay. However after thinking about it, I don’t know what it was the alcohol, or whatever, but I just got turned on, and couldn’t stop thinking about Ryans Father.

Within the next hour, most of our friends left, and it was just Ryan myself and another friend left over. We quickly made our way down to the basement where Ryan and my friend fell asleep. Once they were asleep I made my way upstairs. I remember creeping on my way up the stairs, trying not to make a sound. I made it to his door and slowly opened it. I crept across the room, his tv was still on but he was in a deep sleep. I crawled into his bed and started to rub his hair and started to rub him. I had no idea what I was doing, I was just fallowing my sexual instincts. He woke up and stared at me. Then he reached for my young face and started to kiss me. We were deeply kissing and my young, but large uncut cock got immediately hard. I started to feel something hard against my leg. I was so horny, I quickly slipped off my underwear and shorts, took off my shirt and got naked. I remember wrapping my naked legs around him while he kissed me and I was pulling off his shirt. Then instantly I stopped, and I brushed my hand through his hair, and looked at him. He had dark deep eyes with dark hair. He had a nice body with hair that on his chest with a trail that led down to his pubs. I was rubbing his face and he started to take off his pants. He pulled out his cock, it was a nice size penis, around the same size as mine, I took my hand and placed it on his cock and started to rub his cock. I asked him, what should I call you, and he simply answer with daddy.

It was weird never in my life I ever found attraction to a man, but here I find my self getting naked and stroking my friends Father’s penis, calling him Daddy, I new it was wrong but everything felt so good and right.

After a few more mins of kissing and once he finally got hard, he went down on me. He would talk to me, call me sexy, and say how fucking hot I was. He was amazed how big my cock was. I just remember he was bobbing up and down and I thought it felt so good. I felt like I was about to orgasm and I reached for his hair pulled it and told him to slow down. He did, then I told him I wanted to try. I for the first time had a cock on my mouth, sucking and bobbing on it, just thinking about what I would like while getting my cock sucked, I would do. He said he was close so I stopped. He then looked at me and through me on my back. He then picked me up and spit on his hand and started finger my ass. It felt a little violating but also was a huge turn on. He then took his big throbbing penis and stuck it in my virgin ass. I just remember the pain but pleasure that ran through my body. He moved back and forth slowly and I just remember placing my legs over his shoulders and digging my nails into his wrists. I spoke to him calling him daddy, telling him his cock feels so good in my ass. After a few mins of thrusting I felt much pain and tell him to stop. I then asked him if I could perform anal on him, and he said that sons don’t fuck daddys, and I told him he would love my cock in his ass and asked him please. He then turned around and stuck his ass in the air. He told me to spit on my and lube up my cock so I could get it in. I remember slipping my penis into his tight asshole. He started moan and rub his chest. I was fucking him doggy from behind. I started to pump faster and faster, I remember how good it felt. It felt better than any vagina I ever fucked. I was close to reaching an orgasim and slowly pulled out. We then started to jack each other off, I told him I was about to cum and I remember him putting his face down on my cock and started to suck me off as I started to cum, he swallowed my whole load then him on his knees, me on my back started to blow his load on my chest. He told me how hot I was and led me to the bathroom to clean up.

After we cleaned up we got changed. He kissed me and told me that I was beautiful; I was speechless and short on words. I didn’t no what to say or do, I just felt like something was wrong, and I did something bad. But I just kissed, the name I was screaming daddy goodnight and left his room and made my way back to the basement where I tried to fall asleep. I just remember sitting there, feeling weird, asshole hurting, and just thinking about what just happen. I was confused but not mad about what happen… But that was the time my friends father stole my anal virginity.