My GF talking about other cocks she's had. Anybody else?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by SR_Festus Salmonodor, Apr 13, 2009.

1. SR_Festus Salmonodor

Hi guys.
    Does anyone here mind when your gf's/bf's/wives talk about the other cocks that they have been with?

I personally love hearing about all the other cocks. Big, small whatever. Its a very big turn on for me. She has only been with one other guy that was bigger than me and i get such a hard on when she talks about sucking it.

2. B_BigRob_08

B_BigRob_08 New Member

Lmao i love it when they've mentioned them.......cause im usualy bigger haha!!
    Big ego trip haha

3. wallyj84

Gold Member

Albums:
    I used to ask my gf's that kind of thing a lot, but I don't do that anymore because I'm too insecure. If my girlfriend tells me that she had a BF who was huge or something, that will just make me too self conscious and put strain on the relationship. It's better for me just to not know.

4. SuiteNoire

SuiteNoire New Member

My ex told me about a huge cock she had before. I had to hide the fact i was turned on. Dont even know why i was so turned on by it.

5. Rogercock

Rogercock Member

Deep down you guys just want to see your GFs pumped by larger rods, go on, admit it and discuss it with your GFs, youd be suprised how common this is.

6. Incocknito

Gold Member

We have more important things to talk about; like:-

Who her daddy really is
    Who she loves
    What my name is

And how to scream said name.

Also, we talk about who owns the pussy. I owns the pussy :cool:

7. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    My girl is happy to talk about previous lovers but always insists that the majority were average or small. The only couple that were big weren't quite as big as me...and I'm 7 and a quarter by 6 and a quarter! So if all is true its a shame for her that she hasn't experienced a massive cock but thats how it will stay as I'm not into sharing...

8. D_Knobby Bare

D_Knobby Bare Account Disabled

yes i like my gf telling me what she got upto

9. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Awesome! :lmao:

10. D_Knobby Bare

i tried to find out if she had any big men

11. jeepboi87

jeepboi87 New Member

its hot but im kinda jealous & dont want 2 here bout past relations....plus never been with a chic that had bigger

12. D_Knobby Bare

my gf told me some stuff she did

13. driftingvoid

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    I talk to gfs, ex-gfs, and even my more-open (female) friends about their experiences. I find it very interesting, and sometimes hot. Obviously there's the (somewhat likely) chance that a girl will have experiences with bigger cocks than mine; sometimes it turns me on, sometimes it makes me feel insecure. It really boils down to how much I care about the girl: if she's just one of my hot friends, I don't mind so much as if it's a girl I'd like to really be with; however, of the girls who have seen/experienced me and admitted to experiencing bigger cocks, all of them actually said that their bigger experiences were unpleasurable-- it generally boils down to, "he had a big cock, but it was too big. sure they're nice to look at, but not so much when they're tearing us apart"

14. cjc3552

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    She has told me that I am the biggest by far she has ever had. Since she used the description "by far" I was interested in the sizes she's had. She has been with 4 other guys so statistically for me to be "by far" she's must have had some bad luck. I have prodded for more info but I haven't gotten any. I would like to hear some details (I'm not sure I want ALL the details) of the previous guys she has been with.

15. D_Knobby Bare

some details she told me shocked me a bit but was horny

16. B_FakeSize

B_FakeSize New Member

Unlike your girlfriends, mine isn't a disease filled cum whore with a pussy resembling roadkill.

17. D_Knobby Bare

18. D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce Account Disabled

I'll admit there is some turn-on factor here. It's not a size issue but more about an experience issue for me. What she's done in the past and knowing about it is a bit of a turn on.

19. SR_Festus Salmonodor

I agree about experience. My GF has had more lovers than i have. She doesnt normally talk about guys from the past but when shes does I find it very arousing when she goes into detail. Especially when she talks about the few ladies she has been with!!

20. D_Barzillai Whackingsauce

D_Barzillai Whackingsauce Account Disabled

The few ladies? Hello. Hell ya that would be a hot factor for sure. My lady alas has not been with women. Too bad. (LOL).

It's always been interesting for me to know that the women I am with has a sexual history and what is hot in our bedroom is based on and built upon set experiences. One has to understand what their partner is good at in the bedroom was not created out of no-where. It is practice and the ability to apply it to the present.

I even think it's sexy to think in a way she still gets off on that past. It felt good then and you can't negate that history and memory, so why not share it and use it.

Just my philosophy.