My GF talking about other cocks she's had. Anybody else?

waterpoloplaya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah i am too insecure for this, its not that we dont have mindblowing sex, or i think i have a small cock, its just i dont want to hear about her ex bfs lol

laissez faire

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Early in our relationship my wife told me about some interesting encounters that she'd had (she was pretty busy in her younger years) and I really thought they were hot. As time went by, however, she never talked about them again and gets pissed at me for bringing any of them up. I know she's somewhat threatened by my sexual history so maybe she thinks I feel the same way, but I don't find it anything but hot.

Reactions: sausagekingchi

shybutwhy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol im waaaay too jealous, and jealousy mixed with my level of crazy is a bad combination.

i can imagine castrating whoever she talks about and bringing them back like "how big is it now"

lol, im fucked in the head...

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol im waaaay too jealous, and jealousy mixed with my level of crazy is a bad combination.

i can imagine castrating whoever she talks about and bringing them back like "how big is it now"

lol, im fucked in the head...

...but at least you're honest about it :wink:

Gangsta22

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i love it wen my girl talks about other cocks too
but so far i aint met a chick who hasent said im her biggest

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl almost ALWAYS follows up "he had a big one" with "but yours was bigger". She has probably been with 20 guys and yet little old 7.25 x 6.25 me is the biggest? I do find that hard to believe, but be damned if I'll push her into "admitting the truth" as that would open up a whole can of "what else have you fibbed about" worms.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never had the experience of being compared with others myself, not sure how I'd react. Mixed sauna I used to go to was a place where I'd overhear some women's comments about cock size, usually about men who had been to the sauna, occasionally about ex boyfriends. One man who used to visit occasionally was very large (biggest I've ever seen, even when soft) and the reactions from women of amazement were interesting.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Deep down you guys just want to see your GFs pumped by larger rods, go on, admit it and discuss it with your GFs, youd be suprised how common this is.

I don't think so, I had an ex who had an ex with, I'd estimate, 9x7 (she reckoned it was bigger than her big vibrator which was 8.5x6.5, I measured). I've always been fascinated by big dicks, but only by what it would be like to have one. Her tales of feeling it reaching more than half way to his knee while driving, feeling it big and flacid through her hand in his pocket, seeing it reach past his belly button as he lay on his back, all used to turn me on massively. She also talked of how he often had trouble getting it up (even though they were both 18) and if he did get fully hard she couldn't get it all in and how she could never have let him fuck her the way I did.

We were just very open about sex and, to be honest, she is the one woman I was ever really able to talk to about my big dick fascination.

damm that big in that pic, always been very confident with my 7.75by 6.50 cock until my gf had talked about some massive thing that barely fit in her. i know there bigger then me out there but didnt think that much... must of looked like that one with more girth. i dont know why i feel like i have to b e the biggest owell ill just pump that helps a little with some exedcises

B_clarity13

Experimental Member
Media
Midwest; email me at clarity1333@gmail.com gets fa
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
>Does anyone here mind when your gf's/bf's/wives talk about the other cocks that they have been with? I personally love hearing about all the other cocks. Big, small whatever. It's a very big turn on for me. She has only been with one other guy that was bigger than me and i get such a hard on when she talks about sucking it.
A couple of things needs to be mentioned here. First, almost every girl will *mention* that one big dick she's hand in her hands. Usually, this is a prick to the current guy's ego, to keep him in check. Second, unless it's extraordinary, most dicks just blend into one blurry memory, so it's hard for us to talk about every guy we've been with. Third, when we really have been with Mr. Big, we remember every little detail, every vein, how big his balls were, etc.

While I'll definitely talk to my current bf about the size of other guys I've been with, I am a horrible person because I also talk about foreskins -- something I absolutely am nuts for -- and since he's cut, there's nothing he can do to compete with uncut guys.

Reactions: SockyFeet30

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
Mind? Hell, I encourage it. My wife and I have both been with our share of people and she's had many big cocks. I love hearing about them. My favorite story is hearing about when she went home with two big black guys. She knows this story always gets my instantly hard. I love thinking about how she's had other guys inside her, especially the ones with cocks bigger and in some cases much bigger, than me. Of course, when I ws younger I was jealous of all this, but not today. Hell, she's been in the room when I've fucked other women, why would I care about her past. It is a huge turn on.

Reactions: Comet01
Media
My GF and I talked about our past sex partners one night. All of her guys were really well hung. Minimum 9 inches by what she said. I felt a bit intimidated, as I am small. But it was still a turn one when she told me about them. So we went back to my place and fucked.

Hi guys.
Does anyone here mind when your gf's/bf's/wives talk about the other cocks that they have been with?

I personally love hearing about all the other cocks. Big, small whatever. Its a very big turn on for me. She has only been with one other guy that was bigger than me and i get such a hard on when she talks about sucking it.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its a conversation we've had once and while. My wife didn't have too much experience before me but did tell a few stories about the few guys she sucked and JO-ed and 1 who fucked before. It's kind of fun to try to imagine her back then I guess. Sounds like she had all smaller sized cocks too.

dickinchalotta

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love this subject too. In fact, I've asked the last several girls I've been with. Surprisingly, many of them really get into it. As long as you let them know you're cool with her having been with bigger guys, they're usually willing to be honest with you.

Sometimes I'll ask while I'm just getting inside of her. Something like, "so, do you like big dicks?" or "I want to think about you getting fucked by a long dick." It is such a big turn on when they start telling me how many hung guys they've been with.

Another fun (or just plain fucking nuts) thing I like is when I get them to show me or send me pictures of them sucking an ex or current boyfriend, or even getting fucked by him. Love seeing the comparison. If the guy was longer, I get turned on thinking of her being with someone so hung. If I'm longer and thicker, I get turned on knowing that. A win-win situation!!!

Obviously its not something you can bring up with every girl. Once you bring it up, you'll be able to tell by her reaction whether or not you can ask more about it.

Reactions: sausagekingchi