My gf wants to have a threesome with my big dicked friend....and I do too?

scrumpyjack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So my gf found out about my friend's huge dong - it's like twice as big as mine:(, and floated the idea of a threesome with him.
And the answer was?

I really have jealousy issues with him and I guess I'm a little worried my gf will realize that I suck in bed compared to him.

However, I also have come to terms that I am kinda attracted to him and his penis. I've walked in on him self sucking a long time ago and it really turned me on.

So basically I'm trying to weigh do I go ahead and try to do it, risking my feelings of worthlessness with my gf, but rewarding my sexual urges with him.
I think the question begs asking. What kind of relationship are you in with 'gf'? Is it a loving relationship? Or one just of lust, ie you go out with each other just for the sex.
If its one of love then I'm afraid one, t'other or even both are going to get hurt and anyway at the end of the day its not about size its more to do with how etc.

samfro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well my gf had a good time. My friend had a good time. I just suck at sex apparently. But I'm gonna work with her to get better.

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Twice as long? You're nuts if u do this, unless you've already written off the relationship. The guy who said it sounds like your gf is still unsure about things between you and she, evident by the fact that she even brought this up, makes a lot of sense. She sounds like a latent size queen, so even if you have written it off, you're probably in for an ego crushing of a lifetime. Is getting a glimpse of his dick worth that??! And I'd seriously rethink the whole relationship.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Either way, and without reading all posts, by the sounds of it, your relationship is pretty much over if you are with a girl that would probe the thought knowing how insecure you will probably be, even if you haven't said it, she knows it. So, hell jump in and know that the next time you open that door, it's over.

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uhhh, lets hear about the story of you walking in on your friend self sucking... LOL

mike100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i read this whole thing, its kind of amazing how smart some people are on here, theres parts to this I never would of thought about. I know you already went and did it but I kind of think like the guys who said, don't do it. I did some threesomes but they didnt get planned out they mostly just happened, and the girl wasnt my girlfriend, I dont know if Id want to do that, but with a girl and a bud it was pretty cool.

I never asked my buds if they had a problem with my dick ;) but you got all kinds of stuff going on, if you are mostly thinking that hes way bigger and better than you are, but I guess you know that. To bad you think you suck at sex, dont get all down on yourself. got to practice!! lol. But for real maybe you are just freaking your self out if you heard your friend fucking all those times. Any way, try to not feel to bad about it, you got to just relax and have a good time with some body.

Ewhit49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was in the same situation once. My bestfriend is really well hung, and I'm straight but it has always really turned me on and made me jealous too. He always has these one night stands and the girls talk about how great it was. Well eventually, we ended up having a threesome with one of these girls. I'm like 6'1 with an average cock, and he's like 5'10 with an 8" cock -- so he really makes me seem inferior. During the threesome he was pleasing the girl way more than me and she kept screaming HIS name. I had no relationship with this girl so this wasn't detrimental to me... But if this was my gf and she experienced how much better he was in bed I could see it ruining the relationship very easily. Although I enjoyed the threesome, and really wanted one for a while, I wouldn't say it would be worth the possible cost. She can't go from climaxing from a huge dick to just having average sex; shell always remember what it COULD be. Hope this helps, make a wise decision.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
During the threesome he was pleasing the girl way more than me and she kept screaming HIS name. I had no relationship with this girl so this wasn't detrimental to me... But if this was my gf and she experienced how much better he was in bed I could see it ruining the relationship very easily.

Unless she was his gf, I think that was pretty impolite of her. I think it's really important in threesomes to make sure that both guys feel like they're doing a good job (exceptions for those into humiliation of course :smile:).

TorpedoHead

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you allow this, your ego will be crushed.

A guy twice your size giving your gf pleasure you can never?? you would never recover.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go for it. My wife and I have done threesomes. Great sex and really fun. It is fun to get off on and to remember later on. My wife and I are comfortable having sex this way. You have to be also. Discuss a lot with your gf.