My girl can't take it...

skunked

Expert Member
Media
when i was younger every time i got with a girl they commented on my cock size or made alot of noise on the end of it, and i always thought this was jus wot all girls say...

but apparently not, 8.5 x 5 is big, i've been with my gf for 3 years now, and sex is more than just a drunken fumble, we know each other well, and sex is amazing, but she can't handle my cock, it's not the actual act of sex, she can take most of it fine, she struggles when i force it all in ;) but it's more about the fact that she's so sore afterwards that we can only have sex once a day, we use lube most the time but she still ends up sore

anyone got any tips, postitions or techniques that would help...?

lovepoon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am the same way. I'm 7.5 at 5.75, but what you can't do is force it all in. If your girlfriend is on top of you and slides down all the way, that's different, than you pushing it all the way. So if you don't want her to be sore, don't stick it all the way in.

skunked

Expert Member
Media
I am the same way. I'm 7.5 at 5.75, but what you can't do is force it all in. If your girlfriend is on top of you and slides down all the way, that's different, than you pushing it all the way. So if you don't want her to be sore, don't stick it all the way in.

harder said than done :p

Yeah I have the same problem.... what works best for us is to use alot of lube and do alot of foreplay

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you're not that thick, just stupendously long, you're bottoming out, apparently fairly hard, in her. either gonna have to get her so sexed up/horny/into it that hopefully her vagina expands completely, (which will be more difficult if you keep hurting her with it, she'll only tense more with each session if she only begins anticipating the post-pain), take it very very slow allowing her the majority of the control, or find positions where you get the sensation of your long cock being completely enveloped but its actually not balls in her, like from behind but with her legs out flat, closed so you're using as much of her butt as possible too. have her put a hand around the shaft to keep you from goin all the way in but still get teh squeeze. sounds like she's just not built 'deep' enough to take 8.5 which is not at all uncommon, just your length that is. maybe look to get your rocks off from things besides pen/vag penetration too so that the insistent urge to ram into her so you can cum isn't as great

definately not an easy thing to deal with. i'm not near as long as you but my wife is built in a way that i can cause her pain, keepin control of that deep URGE and NEED is tough, good luck!

skunked

Expert Member
Media
Yeah I have the same problem.... what works best for us is to use alot of lube and do alot of foreplay

cheers man, this is our tactix atm

If you want sex more than once a day, it shouldn't be too hard

dunno what ur like but i fail like most men and tend not to bother myself with the consequence of my actions whist on the job

skunked

Expert Member
Media
you're not that thick, just stupendously long, you're bottoming out, apparently fairly hard, in her. either gonna have to get her so sexed up/horny/into it that hopefully her vagina expands completely, (which will be more difficult if you keep hurting her with it, she'll only tense more with each session if she only begins anticipating the post-pain), take it very very slow allowing her the majority of the control, or find positions where you get the sensation of your long cock being completely enveloped but its actually not balls in her, like from behind but with her legs out flat, closed so you're using as much of her butt as possible too. have her put a hand around the shaft to keep you from goin all the way in but still get teh squeeze. sounds like she's just not built 'deep' enough to take 8.5 which is not at all uncommon, just your length that is. maybe look to get your rocks off from things besides pen/vag penetration too so that the insistent urge to ram into her so you can cum isn't as great

definately not an easy thing to deal with. i'm not near as long as you but my wife is built in a way that i can cause her pain, keepin control of that deep URGE and NEED is tough, good luck!

thanks

D_Parkinsonne Partycocke

Just Browsing
Media
This has been a problem for my wife and I since we started having sex, and I am an inch smaller than you...

The key is to work together to begin the penetration process. Extensive foreplay helps tremendously, as well as patience on your part as you begin to penetrate her. We have also found that certain positions are better than others for full penetration.

Just be patient and work together. If you both care for each other, you will work this out. Good luck!

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when i was younger every time i got with a girl they commented on my cock size or made alot of noise on the end of it, and i always thought this was jus wot all girls say...

but apparently not, 8.5 x 5 is big, i've been with my gf for 3 years now, and sex is more than just a drunken fumble, we know each other well, and sex is amazing, but she can't handle my cock, it's not the actual act of sex, she can take most of it fine, she struggles when i force it all in ;) but it's more about the fact that she's so sore afterwards that we can only have sex once a day, we use lube most the time but she still ends up sore

anyone got any tips, postitions or techniques that would help...?

My experience is that most girls are turned on by having the sore feeling the next day. I also think it's super hot if a girl mentions that I made her sore in a good way (usually means she wants to come right back over too lol), but of course I try and be as gentle as possible at all times and I just do exactly what she wants me to do.

==

I've only had one girl ever flat out tell me the next day that she absoutely didn't want to have sex with me again because I had hurt her. Funny thing is, I was being very gentle (at least I thought I was) and it was by far the WORST sex of my life!!

We literally had sex for about 15-20 minutes max and she was asking me every 30 seconds if I had come yet while pushing my thighs away. Then for whatever reason she wanted to try doggy instead of missionary as if that would hurt less... and after about 5 gentle thrusts she called it quits for good. I didn't even get to come and she said she came! She was really wet the whole time so I have no idea what the problem was still to this day.

Lastly, she just wanted to sit there afterwards and talk and rub my hair and shit... all to spring that on me the next day! :mad:

Last edited:

Gr8one

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had this problem with my lady as well. I seem to have an insatiable appetite for sex as my lady gets me going just being next to me. LOL! However, what works for us is to vary our sex acts. Maybe one day we do mutual masturbation or we do oral only or maybe we incorporate toys...whatever it maybe. It still fulfills her needs and mine without her feeling as though she has just gone 12 rounds with Mike Tyson and all he did was punch her in the vagina!

sammy_butler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i'm starting to think that some people just aren't physically compatible with each other - it sounds depressing but i'm going through the same thing myself - i think some people are just better matches for each other physically than are others - penis size is sort of of similar to vegan vs. carnivore / smoker vs. non-smoker, etc., except unfortunately it is one thing we can't change

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought this thread was funny in the very fact a woman can give birth to a baby and you nice men are not that big if you think about it. On the flip side maybe she does not want all of you inside her and wants you to think you are just the man and to make sure you are happy.

really think about it, a baby is about 21 inches long and you are how long?

:cool::cool:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought this thread was funny in the very fact a woman can give birth to a baby and you nice men are not that big if you think about it. On the flip side maybe she does not want all of you inside her and wants you to think you are just the man and to make sure you are happy.

really think about it, a baby is about 21 inches long and you are how long?

:cool::cool:

You should really educate yourself on human physiology. The ability of a woman to give birth has absolutely no correlation to her ability to insert any object, of any size into herself. A woman's body goes through major physical and chemical changes over a 9 month period to be able to birth a baby.

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
The wife and I have been together 14 years and she still gets sore after a long hard session. We use plenty of lube and we always go slow but she has a very compact vagina and we always have trouble getting me inside her the first time.

She says she loves the stretch and and the full feeling my cock gives her, but we can only have sex about every other day because she is sore, but she says it remindes her of what she did to get that way, which really turns me on.

On the other hand we have fucked so much in one session my penis will get sore from her tightness, I guess I sort of know what she is going through, but it is well worth it!

Just my 2 cents, J.

RodDL

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm about 8x5.5" and usually am the biggest cock my partner has had. Typically they all start to have some issues on the last inch or so. One GF did manage to "conquer" me, an amusing an very erotic story. We fucked often and long for probably a year or so, when things would get frenzied I would let her go on top. This gave her the chance to control the penetration and avoid any sharp "jabs" from going suddenly too deep. I guess the vagina has the ability to stretch somewhat over time because one night she found herself on top and going right down to the base of my rock hard cock. She literally went wild. She started thrusting HUGE on me screaming "I'm as big as you are now"! Actually had me a bit scared because if she mis-calculated with her pussy going down on my dick she would have bent it in 2! She had a massive orgasm, pussy juice everywhere and problem solved going forward. Moral of the story - let your girlfriend take the lead on this - she's the one who has a better sense of how deep your cock is inside her and how it's feeling.

66mustang_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Alpha above when he said that he thinks females enjoy that sore feeling the next day. I have had too much referral sex with girls that were sent to me by their friend after we got busy together that had told me after our hook-up that they were really sore, or they themselves came back shortly thereafter for another treatment. It makes sense that having that stretched out feeling, while it may indeed be a bit painful, would have to be pleasant, but I like to mix pain with pleasure, so what do I know.