My girl can't take it...

My ex was my first (and only) and he was pretty large. We would have to be very careful in how often we would do certain positions and how hard it would be. He understood that I had a hard time with his being "rough" in the missionary position, but I enjoyed him going deep when I was riding him or in doggie style.
It really in all about trying new things at different speeds. We were together for 10 years, and we were still learning new things each time.

(but the being sore thing the next day... yeah, it sucks ass. That was really rough.)

And if that doesn't work... try anal. Takes some working up to, lots of prep, but you will be able to go as deep and hard as your heart desires.

vinny_vin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My GF is only 5'2 and im 6'3 and about 8.5 inches..learned a long time ago not to bottom out unless she tells me..we have tons of oral and foreplay and toys..and now she just gets soaked and loves that filled feeling..my advice would be to eat her as long as possible..get her soaked and take your time..even when your pounding try not to bottom out..she'll be able to go again and you will prob even last longer

D

deleted556573

You should really educate yourself on human physiology. The ability of a woman to give birth has absolutely no correlation to her ability to insert any object, of any size into herself. A woman's body goes through major physical and chemical changes over a 9 month period to be able to birth a baby.

At the risk of getting flamed, I'm going to ask a question about this. Why? I simply don't know the answer.

Would a woman who has had a child or two be better able to handle a larger cock AFTER she's given birth? I will freely admit that I don't have a great deal of knowledge of humany physiology or internal anatomy, especially that of the female reproductive system. Yes, I know the basics of it (ovaries, fallopian tubes, cervix, vagina, etc..), but logic says that after a child has been bore, it would stretch things out a bit. I've also unwillingly been on the receiving end of a conversation with a female friend of mine about health issues she's encountered after giving birth to her child last year. (side note: I don't EVER want to have a conversation like that with her again...lol) That conversation led me to ponder this question, but I've been way too uncomfortable to ask her about this. As stated, I'm just wondering about this.