My girlfriend and big cocks!

bigard

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My gf enjoys taking big cocks and I like watching this so one of my friend often fucks her (image 002).

However, I receive a picture from another friend who pretends that during a party my gf fucks a black man in a room while he takes a movie of it (image 003)

My gf tells me that it is not she.

Do you think it is the same girls on the two pics?

Thanks

Attachments

sammann

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Besides the fact that image003 is clearly taken of a white woman fucking a black guy in a hotel room? So, where was this "party" that your girl attended at a hotel room?

ringman66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would need some sort of birth mark, tatoo or face something to show it is her. Sure both got nice asses and good body's with blonde hair but there is a ton of chicks like that. You have to either trust her or not you decision, with out something definitive i would say trust her.

D_mvn87cqz1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My thoughts are why would she lie anyway? Sounds like you are OK with the fact she likes and fucks big cocks right in front of you. If that was her, she would just tell you cause she knows it would turn you on. The pics are hard to tell but I think one girl looks likes she just a little bit better shape so I don't think it's her.