My girlfriend had a big penis. (not mine) 9x7.5

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
Dextermorgan is right. I have had girls, and I am DEAD serious, guess me between 9-11"
That is RETARDED because I am 8" on a good day. Girls are morons with size guesses, and no it wasn't as big as her arm. Just ignore this shit. I bet youve had girls with bigger tits that hers too, so what?

sent u a private msg, explaining how u are wrong... don't want to bring it into topic because people here are just not feeling this thread... want to move it on for people who want to hear this.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Dextermorgan is right. I have had girls, and I am DEAD serious, guess me between 9-11"
That is RETARDED because I am 8" on a good day. Girls are morons with size guesses, and no it wasn't as big as her arm. Just ignore this shit. I bet youve had girls with bigger tits that hers too, so what?

Girls are morons, eh? I guess most girls don't know you should fold the end of the tape measure back up the body when measuring a cock, nor that one should not measure a fully erect penis but a semi and then postulate the fully erect size. Eh, powerlift? :wink:

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I knew my partner had had several sexual relationships before me and I know that she has had sex with guys who were well hung. She doesn't deny that she eenjoyed the experience of being fucked by a large penis but our sex life hasn't been riuned by the fact that I'm not hung like a horse. Good sex is more that about the size of a woman's breasts or the size of the guy's penis!

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
I knew my partner had had several sexual relationships before me and I know that she has had sex with guys who were well hung. She doesn't deny that she eenjoyed the experience of being fucked by a large penis but our sex life hasn't been riuned by the fact that I'm not hung like a horse. Good sex is more that about the size of a woman's breasts or the size of the guy's penis!

agreed, you just i guess don't know the thought that goes into it after you know... and 7.5 is huge, not big. high average, HUGE... you gotta wonder...

i can live with bigger cock, but that big... gets me thinking

ellislarge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i still want to know if you ended up asking her how it was pleasure wise like you said you were going to!

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
agreed, you just i guess don't know the thought that goes into it after you know... and 7.5 is huge, not big. high average, HUGE... you gotta wonder...

i can live with bigger cock, but that big... gets me thinking

I doubt seriously that there are more than about 5-10 of these monsters (7.5" circumference...c'mon, dude!) in the world...if that many. Take your ridiculous made-up nonsense somewhere else - a place with no intelligent members. You're a fool!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Girls are morons, eh? I guess most girls don't know you should fold the end of the tape measure back up the body when measuring a cock, nor that one should not measure a fully erect penis but a semi and then postulate the fully erect size. Eh, powerlift? :wink:
don't forget retards!!!

"extermorgan is right. I have had girls, and I am DEAD serious, guess me between 9-11"
That is RETARDED because I am 8" on a good day. Girls are morons with size guesses, and no it wasn't as big as her arm. Just ignore this shit. I bet youve had girls with bigger tits that hers too, so what?"

Last edited:

D_Langstaff Longstaff

Experimental Member
Media

I don't know why you like to start so much shit with me, did we get off to a poor start? Obviously that tape measure is about .5" too far probably, but it is NOT a few inches up. Lay off dude I have done nothing to you, unless I am mistaken then please message me and we can figure it out.

Nothing about my fully erect size is postulated, looks like I need to take another girth photo as I took my old one down.

bigbeardriver

Just Browsing
Media
Hardballin: Thought it might help for you to hear from someone that had similar feelings. My girlfriend was with a guy she claimed to be 8 x 7.25 and like you, the subject kinda just came up and I had to be a little persistent to get her to talk about it. I had the same sinking feeling you describe ( I am about average 6 x 5.5) realizing she had been with one so much larger. She was fairly patient about the whole thing and answered questions about it because naturally I was curious. She was also very reassuring that yeah it was cool and all but there are reasons she's not with him anymore. It pretty much came down to her saying yeah it was bigger but that's not a dealbreaker for me, and I trust her on that. It took awhile of fighting through some insecurities but I'm over it and hopefully you can do the same.