My girlfriend is a transsexual

savageburnup

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had many 'real' girlfriends, but recently i met a beautiful transsexual girl and we hit it off. At first when i met her, i had no idea she was a transsexual. I just thought this is a very cute girl. We have been together for about 7months now, and i love her like crazy. I would not trade her for anyone else. Personally im not attracted to guys, I love the ladies, but there is something about transsexuals that really attracts me, I don't consider myself gay at all. Not many people have the opportunity to meet just an ordinary girl next door type transsexual, one that is totally passable as a girl. Many guys treat transsexuals like dirt, like sluts assuming that that they are all nothing more than prostitutes. Well i have to admit i have a real beautiful woman, a classy lady, she looks better than any of my exes and she has such a sweet personality. I read on another post some guy thinks they are disturbing and a lot of people are generalizing and discriminating against transsexuals, and that kinda upset me. So that's why Im telling my story. U can find love in odd places, even when you are not even looking for it, that's just life. Our love is no lesser than any other straight couple or even gay couple for that matter.
Im glad i did find the girl of my dreams, and im proud of what she is: a confident, beautiful, smart, elegant woman. I know im the envy of many guys.

For my very special, sweetnicole

Last edited:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Buddy, you bring such class to LPSG... Third Class :biggrin1:

Congrats on your happiness, regardless of the anatomical details. :wink:

Thanks for noticing the class. I think my question had to do more with the status of his girlfriend and his 'not being gay' and my evil curiosity. I'm happy for him and the fact he has found someone. I'm sure with the vast population of this board the question would have been asked sooner or later. If I've offended you or the OP... I'm sorry, please accept my apology.

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My partner and I have gotten to know many men and women at various stages of transition. Trans women are no more less women than someone with XX chromosomes. Gender and sex are two different things.

Congratulations on finding love. Life would be bland if it didn't come in so many different colors and flavors!

littlejj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:smile:OMG! That is so sweet and your right she is very beautiful. All the best to you both.

Last edited:

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
... I think my question had to do more with the status of his girlfriend and his 'not being gay' and my evil curiosity. ... If I've offended you or the OP... I'm sorry, please accept my apology.

LOL ... I read your answer question a few times and couldn't decide if it was a teasing zinger or a real question. Either way, my own little devil sat on my shoulder and he said "type this..." I wasn't being serious either.

tom water

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
great story, good for you, you are so right, love is so unexpected and can happen any time, gender is not so important, love is.

kingkhan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I always felt bad that transsexuals get treated like sexual objects. I know the idea of a transsexual women would turn me on but, I wouldn't seek to meet one just to use them for sex. Congrats on finding love no matter if she is different we all are unique and different. And anyone who looks down on your love can fuck off.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She is very beautiful. You are lucky to have found her. If only everyone here could be as lucky.