my girlfriend saw my friends dick she said it was bigger then mine on soft

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why in the world would you be worried? So what. Lot's of guys are going to have a bigger dick than you,why should she care?
You wouldn't be insecure now,would you?
cigarbabe:saevilw:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends. Is she a size queen? If she accidentally saw him in by walking in on him by mistake, no. If she saw it because she was about to have sex with him, yes.

Need a little more info to answer you there.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A bit insensitive and kind of a non-starter of the GF if it is true but she could also be pulling your chain.
Not sure she would find it as easy to accept your comment on the melons on one of her friends as being bigger than hers.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Your pic information lead me to believe that this is your friend's dick, not yours. Your information is a bit spotty.

I would say that the size of your friend's dick is the least of your worries in your relationship. It appears that there is a lot more going on then measuring dicks here

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think there's necessarily anything to be worried about (unless they are having an affair) - several of my friends' girlfriends know about my size but as they're not attracted to me, and in love with my friends, it doesn't make a damn bit of difference (just the way it should be).

Reactions: coachhoops

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had previously posted a more politically correct response but I like the "dump Her" post cause that is what I would do to the ignorant B---h.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
How did she manage to see his dick? WHY in the world would she tell you? This doesn't sound kosher. Maybe she wants a threesome and is trying to test you.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How did she manage to see his dick? WHY in the world would she tell you? This doesn't sound kosher. Maybe she wants a threesome and is trying to test you.

Naaa no threesome motive here. Just common shit-talking and he should fire her like the Donald...

...OB

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How did it come about that she saw your friends penis?:confused::eek:
Why did she feel the need to tell you she saw it?:confused:
Freddie53 is correct, your relationship is on shaky ground.
I think the fact you are asking us what we think means you know something is rotten in Denmark. Translation: I wouldn't be spending any time in Tiffany's looking at engagement rings.:redface::frown1:

A few questions though:
Since she saw his penis has her sex drive decreased? If so, she is sleeping with him. :frown1:
Since she saw his penis has her sex drive increased? If so, she still likes you, but she is fantasizing about him. :redface:
Does she make frequent comments about how she can't believe how much bigger he is than you when you are together? Then she wants to sleep with him.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
first off, so what? secondly, no, you shouldn't be worried about his soft size brah. so many factors go into a guy's soft size, it's never an accurate measurement. also, someone's always gonna have a bigger cock than you, and someone's always gonna have a smaller cock that you. so who the fuck cares brah? why you so insecure? i'd be more worried about why she saw yer friend's cock.

*NOTE: i didn't read the responses before posting, so i dunno if what i said had already been said

chesz001

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe she wanna experience a new cock on her pussy?!!awww..or maybe she wanna know your reaction?..is she serious when she said that or just jokin?well,not all girls are into dick's size..

but like the others,how the hell did she know about your friend's dick?hmm..that's what you need to find out..

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend of mine got married a long time ago and he and his new wife moved to London to a bedsit (flat) with shared bathroom, they were having a bath when a guy from another flat walked in nude, (they had forgotten to lock the door) anyway accidently seeing his cock made an impression on her, two days later when my mate came home from work she was in bed with the guy. marriage over.

D

deleted15807

A friend of mine got married a long time ago and he and his new wife moved to London to a bedsit (flat) with shared bathroom, they were having a bath when a guy from another flat walked in nude, (they had forgotten to lock the door) anyway accidently seeing his cock made an impression on her, two days later when my mate came home from work she was in bed with the guy. marriage over.

Something must have been wrong long before. Most married women don't look at a dick, even if it's way bigger than hubbies, and walk out the door.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know what, during your relationship she may have cause to see another man's dick, for whatever reason. The fact that it is your friend's is bad. The fact that she felt the need to comment on it is worse. She did it because she wants to either make you feel badly, and therefore control the relationship with that sort of humiliation, or she wants to fuck your friend... or both. Only a bad person would even mention that she saw his dick, and a worse person would feel the need to degrade you over it. Get rid of that twat (and she deserves to be called that) and find a decent woman who respects you.