MY girlfriend wants to try a big penis.

smovan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a very attractive girlfriend. 22 years old, blonde with a wonderful body. 5'7" about 125-130lbs. Looks thin, but curvy indeed.
She's never been with a guy with a really large penis, I'm her biggest. I'm about 7.5 and not sure what it is around but it's decent. Anyway, It's also always been a fantasy of mine to see, in person, a guy with a huge cock fuck. My girlfriend want's to do this for me so here we go.

you can catch a semi pic of her here...

http://www.lpsg.org/showthread.php?t=22392&page=6

the 82nd post in that thread.

the requirements,
(s. California)
1. obviously, you must be very well endowed.
2. we are looking for a "white" male
3. you must be very personable and open minded
4. must be fit and clean

I will be doing the screening because I don't want some sleazebag trying to steal her away from me. We are an open minded couple and just wish to deal with similarly open minded gents. This is not love. It is purely a sexual endeavor, but should be an easy situation if you have the right attitude.

Again, I WILL be watching, not participating, other than maybe oral from my girl friend. I have no wish to touch you, just watch and jerk off while you pound away on my girlfriend.

Thank you in advance for your response, If you feel like criticizing us or me please save it for someone else. We've made a very conscious decision to explore this together and wish for respect and understanding in our own relationship.

-smoke

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
SmokeinVan - I say go for it but only if you and your girlfriend (great semi-pic by the way :32: ) have fully talked honestly about doing this. Once the hormones get going, it will be easy to get carried away and end up doing something you are uncomfortable with (and that applies to your gf as well). Some questions/thoughts for the two of you:
- What if she likes it and has incredible sex?
- What if she wants to back out at the last minute? What's the signal?
- What if you get jealous?

Anyway, from your post (and hers) it looks like you two have thought this through fairly well already. Don't rush it, go slow, and send pics...

Reactions: J21x6cm