My husband likes me getting fucked

beachboy9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My g/f wants to try a big cock as I watch her get abused by it. I think it will be a real turn on to watch her in all positions getting it by a strange hung cock

thickone79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey jeanrose i run off with a guy i thought this was all good i left my husband now i realize i over did it took advantage of his rules in it . Wrecking my marriage was and still is. The worst all i want is him back it took me years to realize it was my fantasy not his this sounds like yours not his

Hey jeanrose i run off with a guy i thought this was all good i left my husband now i realize i over did it took advantage of his rules in it . Wrecking my marriage was and still is. The worst all i want is him back it took me years to realize it was my fantasy not his this sounds like yours not his

Gee. It would be nice to know what this post is about. Punctuation might help!

thickone79

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol Sorry . i had run off with a guy . I realize now if i would have stuck with the rules we set up that i could have had fun with my husband. Now i find that i miss him 3 years later . But how do i go back im ashamed of what i have done to him . Worst part is i blamed him when it was me who broke the rules