My husbands big cock

chloe-c

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, me and my husband decided to post some pics see what you all think so please feel free to comment as we would love to know. I especially would like to know what you girls (and guys) think of my husbands big cock!!

christophe12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, me and my husband decided to post some pics see what you all think so please feel free to comment as we would love to know. I especially would like to know what you girls (and guys) think of my husbands big cock!!
Lucky girl !
hum !
Would like to have such a husband , your tits are great also !
cantona, why adding that stupid and useless nmlber that you can see on so many teens t-shirt. I think you are much too old for that!

christophe12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guess I need to see the whole package before giving you a Rating, if that is what you are after. Balls out, man... sans decorations!

Oh... Welcome to the site.

Onan

Onan was a guy in the Bible, addicted to masturbation!
hum!
"sans décorations" tu parles le français, mon chéri ?

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Onan was a guy in the Bible, addicted to masturbation!
hum!
Nope, it wasn't about addiction at all... he refused to fuck his brother's wife for some sort of weird ritual... or something like that... but, who cares? It isn't 2008 BC, today. I just thought the name was fun, so get over it.

Onan

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, it wasn't about addiction at all... he refused to fuck his brother's wife for some sort of weird ritual... or something like that.
Mostly correct. After Onan's brother Er died without an heir, their father, Judah, commanded Onan to marry and impregnate Er's widow, and to raise her child as an heir to his late brother. (Don't ask me how that was supposed to work!) Onan did the conjugal act with Mrs. Er but withdrew before ejaculating, and for that, God struck him dead. The Bible is so instructive.

"And Judah said to Onan, "Go in to your brother's wife and marry her, and raise up an heir to your brother." But Onan knew that the heir would not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in to his brother's wife, that he emitted on the ground, lest he should give an heir to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD; therefore He killed him also." Genesis 38:8–10.

bwinchett

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey chloe

hubby's cock is cool and i hope he gives u a good time, baby, but i love ur delicious pussy and ur sweet titties. gave me an instant boner and it aint quit yet !!!

Burt

chloe-c

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello again everyone just letting you all know we've added loads more pix for you all to look at and comment on, looking forword to reading your comments.

D

deleted136887

Very nice pussy and tits!. Instant boner for me. Hubby be a lucky dog!