My Marine Neighbor... True Story

Iokua

Expert Member
Media
Here you go, as promised. And whoever questioned this story earlier... I am telling you it's true. You don't have to believe me... but it is true.

Watching Jeffery run into the mud and slowly sink into the pond, seeing him sink completely in, completely unseen, made me want to instantly get in that water. So of course, I took of my shirt, exposing six pack with little hair (and, I am still jealous Jeff is hairless, naturally!) on my abdomen, particularly the happy trail that led down into my boxer briefs. Off came my shoes, sock, and pants in a few quick seconds. My mind seemed to go further into “locker room” mode as I began running towards the pond. I didn’t realize how much I had actually been sweating until my clothes were off, and almost seemed like they took a dip in the pond. My back was damp with sweat, and my white boxer briefs were already somewhat see-through.

My feet ran through the mud, sinking deeper and deeper the further my knees entered the water. As soon as my thighs were cold with water, I dove in. I didn’t come up for air; instead I swam as far as I could without breaking the surface. I remember seeing a fish swim by when I opened my eyes. I hate fish.

I came up near the middle of the pond. Yes, I am aware I can hold my breath for quite a while. Jeff was already in the middle, waiting for me. He was use to me holding my breath for a while. When I had to help empty the pond of many barrels that would be carelessly thrown in there before we bought it, I would be one of the main people helping pick it up from underneath. (In case you’re wondering, we had to wait for the water to go down after one long drought… I was not strong enough to carry them up 10-25 feet. We needed to do this because of projects we are working on in the pond.)

“Nate,” Jeff began, “You want to race?”

Of course I want to race! I love swimming, and I made it to state on my school swim team. “Sure!” I said eagerly. “But it won’t be fair.” Jeff looked confused. “Because of different fabrics we are wearing, and loose or thick fabric, and such.” I paused. “But I suppose it doesn’t matter.” To be honest, I was nervous of losing to him. I wouldn’t hear the end of it for the rest of my life.

“Well, I guess we will have to skinny dip.” Jeff stated. Before I could retort, he already had his boxers off.

My eyes must have given me away, as I was some-what shocked. I didn’t particularly like the idea of getting naked with him. I didn’t trust my dick to stay at ease. But, if I didn’t do it now… something would look funny. “Come on Nathan. We’re both men. It’s time you grew up and grew into your body and be comfortable in it.” There it was again. He was acting like an older male figure in my life. Almost treating me like the son he never had? I don’t know… I just know he was being a “man figure” by this statement. What did that mean? Well, he believes men should be comfortable around men. Just like men do the hard work and women do the inside chores. (I don’t agree with a lot of what I hear him say, just so you know).

I didn’t think I had a choice, which I really didn’t. If I didn’t get naked and race him “the fair way” than he might think I have something to hide. Which I did. So, off my boxers briefs came, and I was soon following Jeff to the side of the pond closest to the outdoor showers. Once we threw our underwear on the side of the pond, on grass thankfully, we began discussing the terms of the race. We would race around the white floatation device (which was located on the far end, center) and then back to our boxers. We decided, just for fun, that the first one with their boxers or boxer briefs back on would win.

I must admit, standing so close to Jeff, naked, even though I couldn’t really see anything… was a huge turn on. I can’t race with a turn on. My mind had to go back to my happy place. I began thinking about picking up wood, and nails, and stepping on nails (of which, I have yet to step on any). This seemed to work on my hard-on. Maybe the fact that I was 21 and under easier control of my thoughts as well.

And so we raced. The race lasted for about a minute and a half, well for me anyways, and possibly a minute and 36 seconds for Jeff. That was the race. I tried my best not to look at Jeff’s nude figure. As Jeff was getting out of the pond, and I was still trying to get my boxer briefs through my legs, I could see his dick swinging back and forth. From the glimpse I got, it was big. So were his balls. And he had hair. But, I only got a glimpse as I was trying my best not to look.

My boxer briefs were back on, and I won. I resituated my briefs to not be on all crooked, and had a nice view of Jeff’s bare ass as he also tried to maneuver back into his boxers. His ass was BEAUTIFUL. When I say beautiful, I mean it was a delicious bubble butt with just the right amount of (visible?) muscle. It looked muscled at least? No hair on it (neither does mine, just for your information), it was round and firm, and, frankly bigger then David Borenaz’s ass (if you have seen the pics of it). It looks the same, but way more plump. One other thing I noticed is he is practically tanned all over, except for just genitals and ass, and just below his ass on his very upper thighs. Now that I think about it, it makes sense since I know that Jeff often mows the grass out here with practically no clothes on. (I remember coming out by myself to do mowing, and he is already out there with just his boxers on. This is very frequent).

Well, I had won the race. We swam for probably a good hour. With our boxer/briefs on. Jeff did make a comment to me that I “was really fast.”

It was soon around 6:30, as Jeff looked at his watch. He said we should get out and get ready to eat, he was hungry. So off we swam, headed towards the grill and showers. Thank god there were two shower heads and I didn’t need to wait for Jeff.

Jeff said to me, “I’ll go get some soap and shampoo. Go turn on the water.” As I mentioned before, we have well water right now. When it initially comes out, the well water stinks. I went to the showers and turned on both of them. The one on the left, as usual, seemed to work only half the way. Sometimes it came out pretty powerfully, and then it would barely dribble. (It still does this, to this day).

Soon Jeff was back with a bar of soap and shampoo. I was standing under the good showerhead, still with my boxer briefs on. Actually, I didn’t notice they were on. I planned on staying in them and it just seemed natural to not be naked. Yes, we were in the woods, no one could see us. But still, it’s how I was raised.

Jeff didn’t make any comment about getting the broken showerhead (much to my surprise). Also to my surprise, he stripped his boxers off right there. Tossing them aside and grabbing the bottle of soap, he said to me, “You don’t plan on getting clean with those dirty boxer briefs on do ya?” Truthfully, I didn’t think of it. He was right.

He closed his eyes as he began lathering up his hair with shampoo. I took this time to de-dress myself, and try to gain control of my thoughts. I also couldn’t help myself anymore. His dick was hanging in-between those massively built thighs, his body was exposed to me, and his eyes were closed. He was hot! I mean, he was extremely well built (though he had no six pack, he had a very nice flat stomach with clearly defined muscle).

His dick was cut, and hanged about as long as mine. But it was also a bit thicker. Just a bit. I would said his dick hanged about 1/4th of an inch smaller than mine… so 5 and 3/4th long. But it was thicker than mine. His balls though… his balls were HUGE! I mean, they hanged low and, just wow. My balls didn’t hang low like his, not high either, but hit balls hanged low. Like mine would if I didn’t relieve myself when I needed.

I quit looking at him and grabbed the bar of soap, just as he was washing the shampoo out of his hair and eyes. I began lathering myself up, trying to act normal. That’s when his showerhead stopped working. Stupid water pump. Jeff complained, “Damnit.” And without asking, he walked one step over to mine. I didn’t mind, as I would have probably done the same thing. I hate soap in my eyes. I was rubbing my abdomen with soap as he finished getting the shampoo off his eyes and head.

All I remember hearing him say at that moment was something along the lines of, “Damn, you’re more gifted than I am. I mean, wow that thing hangs low.”

Q Vee

Sexy Member
Media
Even if it ended with showering, getting dressed and supper, etc., it's already an awesome story! Can't wait to see where it actually ends. Nice pace, nice imagery, great story, great writing. Keep up the good work. Thanks.
P.S. Good Luck in school.

Iokua

Expert Member
Media
Don't worry, the interesting part is coming next. Comments please!

------________________

I looked where his eyes were. He looked to have just gotten the shampoo out of his eyes and hair and opened his eyes once it was all gone. Because his head was looking down when all the water washed it away, his eyes had looked straight at my cock. I was kind of aghast, as to what to say. I mean, he just literally talked about my cock.

“Uh, thanks.” That was all I could tell Jeff. Then, to make things less awkward (or perhaps more), I stated, “You got some huge balls though.” I said, looking down for a second. The other showerhead was working again, and he stepped back into the showerhead.

Unfortunately, his comment and my comment started to make my dick go hard. As I shampooed my hair, I tried to think of something else, but now all I thought about was my hard dick and for it to go down. Instead, it went up. Jeffery just laughed a few minutes later, noticing my situation. “Happens to all of us. Still happens to me, especially when I go a while without sex.” No, he was not hard. But he didn’t care I was either. That’s a good thing, right?

I tried finishing cleaning off, but now my dick was raging hard. It was its full eight inches, but it was as hard as a rock. I haven’t been that hard in a while to be honest. I finished cleaning the soap off my body, and Jeff just stated, “Man, I’d hate to be on the receiving end of that thing. The girls must love it.”

I just looked at him, and smiled. I relaxed since he was acting so cool about it, but because he was acting so cool about it, I stayed hard. I glanced down at his naked body, I could see his ass and his dick because he was standing side-ways. He was so beautiful. He added, “Come on man, I know your mother likes to believe you’re still a good boy. But I know when I was your age, I would do almost anyone that moved and had a good body. You can be honest around me.” He must have mistaken my quietness as a sign that I didn’t want to admit I am not a virgin anymore. Granted, we had never had this much of an adult conversation in all the years I have known him. So this was new territory for me. However, I was quite because I have never had sex with women. Just men. And I didn’t really want him to know about it. He is, after all, a “macho man” retired marine. I’m pretty sure he would look down on me for being gay.

I looked at him and said, “Yeah, whoever I am with says it is pretty big. They also love it when I…” I stopped mid sentence, as I didn’t want to say anything to incriminate myself. I also wonder if he noticed my lack of gender specification?

He finished, “Fuck their pussys hard?”

Wow. He just opened that door wide open for conversation. I mean, the fact that he is being so open right now is surprising. We are having an adult conversation about sex, he is talking about how big my penis is, and now talking about pussy, using the word as well.

“I guess so.” I stated calmly. I wanted to change the subject off of me, and the only thing I could really think was to bring this subject on him. My mind was on sex. He kept it there. So I looked at him and said, “You’re pretty big yourself. I mean, you’re thicker then I am… I think. So, you must know what it’s like to have the ladies in bed with bigger than normal cocks in them. I always heard girth matters more though.” I glanced down at his penis again. So hot. Did he see?

Jeff just laughed. “Well, before Julie, yes the girls would comment on my size. Though, I’m not as long as you. But Julie did tell me a few years ago that the girth is the biggest she’s ever had.”

Wait, what? He just talked about their sex life. And I was staying hard as a rock. “How large are you?” I asked. I quickly realized what I just said and added, “Sorry, didn’t mean to ask that.”

He laughed some more. “To be honest, I have never measured. I just always knew it was bigger. But I don’t think I am as long as you.” He was just looking at me, I saw him glance down to my dick when talking about it. “Guess we could find out.” He stated.

I just smiled. I wanted to see. I hope he couldn’t tell by my smile that I wanted to see. “You don’t have to. I was really just curious how much length is different compared to girth. I’ve always wondered that.” I told Jeff. Truth is, I have always wondered that.

“So have I.” Jeff stated. “The girls only ever said I was huge. Julie said that the girth is the biggest she has had. So, I wouldn’t know.” He turned off his showerhead. “I got some measuring tape, if you want to compare.” My face looked like a freaking puzzle, I was sure. He saw it. “Come on,” he added, “You’ve never had measuring contests?”

No. Any time another man was hard near me, it was more of a contest to see how far I can get their dick down my throat. “No.” I stated.

“Me and my buddies did that all the time when we were bored. Or we would have measuring contests and whoever was smallest had to do something crazy.” Jeff said as he stepped off the cement, into the grass. (In case I failed to mention, the shower heads were over a small block of cement). “Come on, we got to get the fire set up and get to cooking.”

Jeff began walking off, and I just watched his ass as he walked. Damn, I really wanted to fuck him now. I can’t believe that conversation. I still can’t to this day. Whatever the case, I was now pretty confident, that tonight was going to be interesting. Interesting conversation at least. I did bring alcohol, mainly to help me sleep outside. But now, I kind of wanted to push this envelope a little further.

Q Vee

Sexy Member
Media
Don't worry, the interesting part is coming next. Comments please!

------________________

... Wait, what? He just talked about their sex life. And I was staying hard as a rock. “How large are you?” I asked. I quickly realized what I just said and added, “Sorry, didn’t mean to ask that.”

He laughed some more. “To be honest, I have never measured. I just always knew it was bigger. But I don’t think I am as long as you.” He was just looking at me, I saw him glance down to my dick when talking about it. “Guess we could find out.” He stated. ....

“So have I.” Jeff stated. “The girls only ever said I was huge. Julie said that the girth is the biggest she has had. So, I wouldn’t know.” He turned off his showerhead. “I got some measuring tape, if you want to compare.” My face looked like a freaking puzzle, I was sure. He saw it. “Come on,” he added, “You’ve never had measuring contests?” ....

“Me and my buddies did that all the time when we were bored. Or we would have measuring contests and whoever was smallest had to do something crazy.” Jeff said as he stepped off the cement, into the grass. (In case I failed to mention, the shower heads were over a small block of cement). “Come on, we got to get the fire set up and get to cooking.”

Please comment on this apparent discrepancy. First he doesn't know his size then he and his buddies had measuring contests all the time? :oops: I have re-read this several times and I think the measurements in question are just about girth. This was not readily clear for me, if that is what is meant (maybe this will be clear in the upcoming segment which might be up before this reply) some clearer narration would be helpful. As it reads, it seems inconsistent and has disrupted the flow of the story for me.

As I stated, I like the story and all, but if the writing begins to fray, it loses its context and integrity. I'm fine with you taking more time to keep everything flowing smoothly rather than you rushing to meet the (our) demand for more.

I do not mean to be negative, just providing the feedback you asked for and hopefully, helpful critique. You have my captured my interest and I look forward to seeing the final outcum
...:wink:

Iokua

Expert Member
Media
Please comment on this apparent discrepancy. First he doesn't know his size then he and his buddies had measuring contests all the time? :oops: I have re-read this several times and I think the measurements in question are just about girth. This was not readily clear for me, if that is what is meant (maybe this will be clear in the upcoming segment which might be up before this reply) some clearer narration would be helpful. As it reads, it seems inconsistent and has disrupted the flow of the story for me.

As I stated, I like the story and all, but if the writing begins to fray, it loses its context and integrity. I'm fine with you taking more time to keep everything flowing smoothly rather than you rushing to meet the (our) demand for more.

I do not mean to be negative, just providing the feedback you asked for and hopefully, helpful critique. You have my captured my interest and I look forward to seeing the final outcum
...:wink:

You are right. It was always about girth. I wasn't clear. I was rushed and at school when typing this. re-living it gave me a hard-on and, well, yeah, I was distracted trying to hide it and shit.

Long story short... form what I understand, the "Measuring contests" were always about length, not girth. This actually IS addressed in the next installment... because, the question does come up. It's difficult to explain until you read it.

Q Vee

Sexy Member
Media
You are right. It was always about girth. I wasn't clear. I was rushed and at school when typing this. re-living it gave me a hard-on and, well, yeah, I was distracted trying to hide it and shit.

Long story short... form what I understand, the "Measuring contests" were always about length, not girth. This actually IS addressed in the next installment... because, the question does come up. It's difficult to explain until you read it.

Thanks for clearing that up and for your understanding. Looking forward to the next segment so just take your time and be quick about...LOL! :biggrin1:

Iokua

Expert Member
Media
I finished washing up and followed Jeff back to the vehicle. He had his big 4X4 gas guzzling suburban open and was pulling out the tent, which could fit three if you squeeze, but was made for two. I guess they never bought a family tent. Or maybe they did and he was like me and wanted to do the least amount of work possible, which meant brining the smaller tent. By the time I got over there, he already had the tent open and was beginning to assemble them. I was still semi hard, and he was not dressed. I went over to my bag to pull out some clothes but Jeff yelled to me, “Hey, wait until we get this tent set up. We might have to get on our hands and knees and get dirty, so we will have to wash the dirt off.” OK… stay naked with a semi hard dick while this hot man ran around naked. Mind, do your locker room thing.

It took 15 minutes to get the tent set up. It was a simple blue tent with yellow opening flap. Jeff was right, my knees were dirty. You see, we were setting up in the area that didn’t have grass anymore, thanks to the construction and dirt we had sent up for our houses to build up the land. And since we never moved this specific firewood place, we wanted to burn this pile down. It was pretty large, and maybe 3 acres from the grill and showers. We threw the sleeping bags in the tent, along with our bags, but didn’t get dressed yet. Actually, by now I barely noticed being naked. OK, I did notice it, but the more I walked around naked, the more comfortable I became. I wonder how long that will last. I wonder if Jeff does this all the time, which is why he practically has no tan line (very minimal) and I, on the other hand, am white from the top of my knees to my waist.

Jeff looked at his cell phone, “Yup, should be windy tonight.” I added, “Gotta be careful, Remember last year?” He laughed, so did I. We almost burned down out 50 acres. Thankfully, buckets of water stopped the spread, and it eventually died down. And, in case you were wondering, the women almost burned it down. Jeff and I were on the opposite side clearing some trails for my four-wheeler. Well, I was, he was marking trees to take down and to keep since we began plotting the houses then. My trail no longer is there because we pretty much rid that part of trees (which he said were all trash trees). We saw smoke, we heard screaming, and I drove real fast on my four wheeler that day (with Jeff holding onto my waist as I was going too fast and crazy in the woods, real bumpy. I remember that day.)

OK, back to the present. We began spraying alcohol on the wood to light it and burn the pile down. This wood was not house building wood, it was bark and trees that we have cut down. It was about 6 foot tall, and 300 feet away from the vehicle and tent.

I will skip over the boring parts. Basically, we lit the fire, waited until it burned down to about two feet tall, went and showered and finally put on some clothes. Actually, we just put on some boxers (well, I put on boxer briefs). The fire was too hot to layer, even though it was fixing to be windy. Also, I didn’t want to get my clothes dirty. Well, we cooked the beans. Most bland meal ever. I cracked open a beer for each of us, and we sat on some wood stumps we use for seating.

We just sat quite and enjoyed the fire, watching the beans cook. The beans were cooking over out home made stand (that I had little faith in). Well, this stand was quite old and lets just say, it pretty much rusted away and the pot of beans fell in. My heart did alittle jump of excitement as now I may be able to drive and go get some real food. Jeff yelled, “Damnit!” but he was unable to save the pot of beans. It was in the fire, and he didn’t want to get burned. It was the only pot we had.

“Want to get a pizza?” I asked Jeff, after I gave him time to cool off. He looked at me, looked at out only pan in the fire, and looked at the two cans of beans he had left. He decided, “No, we just won’t eat. Unless you are real hungry. I am not all that hungry.” Well, to be honest, neither was I. But I think that’s because I knew we were just having beans. “I guess that’s fine, once the fire burns down we can get out pan out. Tomorrow.”

With that, I walked over to the car, pulled out the cooler which had ice, coke, and rum. The rum wasn’t in the ice, it was behind the cooler. I called over to Jeff, “Want some coke and rum?” He yelled back, “Sure.” I grabbed my thermo cups I brought, filled up his cup with half rum, mine 1/4th as I didn’t want to get drunk. Added the ice and coke, and began walking back. On my way back, I could see his balls handing out of his boxer shorts. He had on plaid boxer shorts, really not appealing if you ask me. I like boxer briefs better.

I handed him the stronger drink, and he took a sip. He didn’t say anything like it was too strong. Maybe he was use to it? I struck up a conversation. “So what did you do as a teen?”

He would tell me how they would play outside, rough house, camp… nothing I wanted to hear. I wanted him to talk about sex again. It took until half of my drink was gone (and our beers were already gone) for him to bring up the subject. “What’s the wildest thing you’ve done?”

I didn’t know what he meant. “Umm… I don’t know? Spray paint a train?” True.

“No,” Jeff said, “Sexually.”

“Oh,” I realized. I didn’t know what to say. “I guess, fucking an ass.” That was not the wildest thing. His mouth dropped. “I’ve always wanted to do that! But no girl would ever let me!” He stated with enthusiasm. I felt like he was a young kid. He asked, “What’s it like? How is it different?” Ugh, I have no idea!

I paused, acted like I was thinking about it. When I spoke, I was looking into the fire so he couldn’t see my eyes. “Well, it’s tighter for one.” I was just speaking off of what I hear from other people. “I think it feels real good.” I added.

“Damn, if only Julie would do it. She says I am too thick.” Jeff stated. I asked him, “How thick?” He said he wasn’t sure. By now, my coke was almost gone. I guessed his was too. He got up, walked to his car, and came back with his tape measurer. It was a white soft one. “Want to find out?” I looked shocked at how easy he was willing to get naked again. I said, “I dunno…”

“Come on!” Jeff said. “We’re just guys. When I was younger, all we cared about was length. Whoever had the biggest dick would do something crazy, or smallest. Like once, whoever was biggest ran naked into a gas station with the smallest.” He paused. “Tell ya what, whoever is longer decides what the other does, and whoever is thicker decides what the other does.” I looked at him, and slowly asked, “What can we do out here? No one is around.” He paused. Jeff said, “Good point.”

He sat down to think about it. “How comfortable are you with your sexuality?” He asked me point blank. I was shocked. “What do you mean?” I asked him. “Well,” Jeff stated, “I’ve never done anything with a guy. I just don’t want you do be uncomfortable with what I am fixing to say.” I looked at him and said, “I’ve had a three way before. With a guy and girl. I don’t care.”

He looked at me, kind of shocked. “Did you… do anything with him?” I looked back. I was totally lying. It was two guys. “No.” I lied. “The girl kept telling us to suck each other off, she said it’s better when guys do it since they know what they want.” God I was manipulative.

“Oh.” Jeff said. “Well, my suggestion was pretty simple. We did this back in the day, though I never participated. And I am horny, Julie hasn’t put out in forever. And, I can tell you are too since you still have a semi.” I didn’t even notice. He continued, “I was going to say, whoever is longer has to take two shots, and whoever is thicker takes one. Then we have a jack off contest and whoever cums first cums on the other person.” Was he drunk?

“Hmm…” I pondered. Of course I wanted to do this! “I dunno…” He sighed, “Nevermind. I just want to get off. It’s been too long.”

“I’ll do it. Just one rule.” He looked up. “Not on my face. If you are first.” I knew I’d win. He smiled, and told me to follow him to the tent. More light in there because of the overhead we hung.

So there we were, in the tent, zipped up, tape measure out, still dressed, and light over us. He took off his boxer shorts and laid them beside the sleeping bags that were not open, but covered the middle of the tent for us to lay on top of. I did the same. He began stroking himself, but I was already rock hard. “This must be your first time doing something like this.” He stated. No, this was just a fantasy of mine. It took him about five minutes to get it up and fully hard. Before he could even get the tape measurer I said, “Damn!” His girth was as big as my wrist. Before I could stop myself, I had my wrist next to his dick measuring. “Wow.” I was rock hard and oozing pre-cum. He noticed stating, “Man boy, that’s a lot of pre-cum.” I just stared in awe. It was the thickest dick I have ever seen, in person. It must be six inches around. It had to have been close to eight inches long, maybe bigger, I wasn’t sure. His dick was beautiful, just barely thinner at the head and got thicker towards the bottom, and laid over his belly button.

“Can I… see if I can wrap my hand around it?” I asked him. He didn’t respond immediately. “I guess.” Jeff stated. I did just that, probably too quickly. My fingers barely made it all the way around. I rubbed back and forth lightly, “Wow…” I said. Jeff just laid back, not really sure what to do. I don’t think he ever expected me to begin jacking him off.

His balls hung so low, he had just the right amount of hair above his cock but his balls were smooth. I looked up at him, my eyes probably showed how much I wanted it. My head was so close to his cock as I stared at it. Just to compare sizes, I sat up, got over him, and he made a slight movement but then stopped. My waist was no over his, and my dick was on top of his, touching. He was thicker all right. I was just slightly longer. Just barely.

“Umm…” Jeff said, probably not comfortable now.

Before he could go any further I said, “I wonder if it’s true.” He looked at me questioningly, “About guys know how to do it better, sucking that is.”

His eyes were kind of confused, and curious at the same time. “I don’t know… never had it done.” He looked at me, and I couldn’t tell if that was an invite or not. I didn’t care. My head went down slowly, and I could see him breathing deeper, feel his heart beating faster. My hand wrapped around his cock again, at the base. I slid my tongue all around his pelvic region, and finally my tongue went to his balls, up his shaft, and I wrapped my mouth around his cock’s beautiful head.