My Marine Neighbor... True Story

Man4menu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can never understand why can't people write there whole story first and post it all at once instead of writing it as they go along.
I always lose interest in the story when people take long to post the remainder part of there story some have even taken weeks to post the final ending... and some not at all, and it’s always the good ones...

I just saying!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have to say, I hate Fictitious Stories and I rarely, if ever, read them because I'd rather pound a knitting needle through my head with a meat mallet. They're badly written, utterly unbelievable, with "plots" and dialogue so atrocious that they're entirely incredible. I mean that in the truest sense of the word.

Consider it my curse to find the one story I've actually found reason to semi-believe (there were details and a writing style that were just too close to home on some levels to be entirely fabricated) and which was genuinely hot in an honest way and...it was abandoned. Fuck.

bookersnooker

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Everytime I share stories, I always tell them in one setting, it's weird for him to break it up like that over several weeks. Oh well, different strokes for different folks?

I think in some cases they are writing it as they are posting it. They have a framework but words on screen is done "live"

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope he finishes the tale. I think this guy has a gift for writing. How will it all end?
Will Jeff turn out to be more experienced
at giving head than we thought he would be? Will Jeff divorce his wife and run off with Nathan? Will they live happily everafter in San Francisco? I guess we can write our own ending as we like it.

coachreffn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, like the rest of the posters here, I liked this story and I am not usually attracted to Fiction stories but this one had a great deal going for it. There was a sense of truth there in the small details that other writers would not put in because they would think them superfluous. Hope he finishes his story but perhaps like all truth and stories in our own lives there is not a pat, simple, ending. Perhaps his story, like life, leaves us hanging.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol I hope I'm not wasting all my time reading frickin' fiction. I hate fiction anything. lol Damn good story though, keep going.

Reactions: True Novice

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My Marine Neighbor... True Story

the last two words attracted me to it. and it seemed to bear thru with a lot of seeming truth
HOWEVER
like all fictitious stories on LPSG, i never hold out ANY hope there will be a satisfactory completion to the story
have even developed a theory the writer/s often NEED to leave the decent stories .. uncompleted
(not to upset the readers, perhaps more so the possible fear of having a fizzer ending & or to continue living in hope? ha)
in saying that always appreciate the parts they do wish to share'
enz