My mate's underwear

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One of my best mate's is a real male slut.

He is 32 years old with a great body, and a great set of equipment.
I have only seen him naked in the shower at the gym, where I would guess his uncut dick hangs limp at around 5 inches and his balls which are definitely on the large size hang low and heavy.

We often talk about sex and he has often told me in great detail about the women he has fucked, of which there have been many...and I do mean many.

We have never had any sexual contact as he is 'very straight', although I have often fantasized about him in various ways which I am sure you can all imagine.
He occasionally stays overnight at my place, and more than not with a woman is in tow, so I have heard him fucking their brains out many times.

About a year ago he left a pair of his underwear at my house. I had seen him wearing them many times. They were black Ralph Loren Polo trunks and I found them by the side of the bed when he left my house.

The idea that he had been wearing them was a huge turn on, and I couldn't stop myself sitting on the side of the bed and wanking off into them covering them in thick white spunk.

Anyway I put them in the wash and as he never mentioned them I hung onto them and started wearing them occasionally.

The first few times I put them on I usually ended up having a wank, but after a while I just started wearing them whenever I felt horny and the knowledge that my dick and balls were exactly where my mates had been has been a huge turn on ever since. Occasionally I even get a hard on while wearing them, and to be honest I am past the age where I walk around with an uncontrollable stiffie.

I must point out I do not have an underwear fetish, but these shorts, belonging to my 'very straight' friend are a major turn on.

Has anyone else had any similar experience.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Agreed as well, when I was a teenager, a friend of my fathers was over- we all went swimming as a group- I remember always having a 'crush' on him- BIG burly man- like a'lumberjack'. Showed a heft bulge and 'furr'. I remember him wearing a revealing speedo type bathing suit, when we all got home, and rinsed off, I walked in and found his bathing suit over the towel bar, instantly got hard and jacked off. I moved it where it was less seen and sure enough he forgot and left it there. Had some damn good 'wanks' in it as well. His waist was bigger than mine so could never wear them..damn.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Two stories! Years ago after college, I had a hot straight room mate sharing a house. I walked into his room one day to get a book of mine he was reading and noticed his undies on the floor next to his bed. I picked them up only to realize that they were still wet with a fresh load from that morning. I sat on his bed and poured another load into them and put them back on the floor where I found them. He picked them up when he got home to do laundry and I just watched as he carried them with his other laundry!! When I first moved here I didn't have a washer/dryer so went to a self service laundry once a week. Once there, a gorgeous guy was taking some stuff from a dryer and waiting for a washer to finish. He left for some time and left the clean, dry undies on the table, I guess to fold later when everything was finished. I noticed his briefs there and got hard thinking about his fine body in THOSE briefs. I took them and went to the restroom and put them on. He came in later and I was immediately hard again and dripping precum into HIS undies!

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This subject was here before. I agree EnglishMan, although I don't have an underwear fetish, the pair I once took away from a hot guy in the locker room of my gym, still makes me very horny.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
...and noticed his undies on the floor next to his bed. I picked them up only to realize that they were still wet with a fresh load from that morning. I sat on his bed and poured another load into them and put them back on the floor where I found them. He picked them up when he got home to do laundry and I just watched as he carried them with his other laundry!!

Thought you were going to say when he got home he needed a pair of undies and without thinking picked the ones with the two loads in off the floor, (which would have been dry) and put them on.:tongue:

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh yeah. I was staying with my friend and he brought a few clothes to the laundry room that was right by the kitchen. I have taken about 6 pairs of briefs from him over the years and since I hadn't taken any from him in a long time I thought I'd see if he left some there and amazingly he left a black pair that he had shot a really enormous load into and it was still warm. I took them into the bathroom and jacked off twice I was so horny for him. I still have them sealed in a plastic baggie.

I love wearing his underwear, but I won't wear those. Funny - he has a very thick dick and is a grower but lost a ball when he was a kid. Since I'm all balls the pouch definitely doesn't fit right and he can wear plain old Haines and be comfortable. Those things have no ball room.

LostKnight

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a straight roomie who left behind his boxers while moving out. I do not wear boxers and the size is large too. But I still have that and often wear it before I gonna cum. Have left quite many stains on it.

LostKnight

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a straight roomie who left behind his boxers while moving out. I do not wear boxers and the size is large too. But I still have that and often wear it before I gonna cum. Have left quite many stains on it.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wearing another guy's underwear or the idea of blowing a load into them doesn't do a thing for me..... but pits? Ummmmm..... that'd be a HELL FUCKING YES! The first time a guy licked my pits my brains short-circuited in a very, very good way.