My sister wants to fuck my husband...

sexiijenn19

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So i went out for supper with my sister last night, and after a few drinks it came up that she wanted to fuck my husband. She's married with a kid, and her husband and mine have been friends for a long time. I knew before that she was jealous of me, because she once walked in on my sucking him off and ever sense has made off-handed comments about his size to me (so i know that my man is far ahead of hers in the size department). Does this seem weird to anyone other than me.....Any thoughts or comments would help me out.

Edit: I have already told him, and don't have any intention of letting it happen (don't think he is all that interested other than to the idea of being brought in as a "big" dick)

Last edited:

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Potential to ruin two marriages, I'd advise against it. Also there is in my prude opinion something incestuous about your husband poking his dick from one sis to the next.

But good luck!

Edit: if your sis isn't satisfied in her own marriage, it's her choice if she wants to screw it up, I'd stay out of it

Last edited:

travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No.. And inform your husband of the situation.. And that you are not ok with it..
Be open an honest to your husband and how you feel...

sexiijenn19

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
edited the original post to add that I have already told my husband, and it's not going happen. I'm just more curious about the commonality of the situation or if it is as strange as I think...

D

deleted136887

Recipe for disaster.
But hey it's your disaster.
Go ahead and see the fall-out.

4SkinInNola

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many years ago my wife's sister(who was 20 at the time) walked in on me when I was comin' out of da shower. My dick is not huge by any means(only 6") but is thick with big balls,a big head & a real long 4skin. My 4skin extends 1 & 1/2" over da head even when my dick is hard. She had never seen an uncut dick B4 mine & was really fascinated with it & just kept starin' at it. She asked me if she could examine it. She got down on her knees in front of me & proceeded to examine my uncut dick. She skinned it back to get a good look at the head while cupping & examining my big balls. Needless to say with her skinning it back & forth, it got really hard & da precum started flowin'. She was mesmerized & I really enjoyed her playing with, skinnin' it back & forth & jackin' me off. I also cum a lot & after awhile i shot off all over hittin' her in the face, neck & shirt. She couldn't believe how much I came! It was a very erotic experience for me as well as her!

jamaicanstalion

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
find a lpsg member in the area and introduce her, if she wants to cheat on her husband OR bring in a bull then its her problem. Wouldnt want to ruin the relationships that are already present because its the SIZE she's after and that can be had else where.

lottie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No it's not common within my family or close contacts, and I would actually feel it was totally inappropiate for me or them to say such things. She can use the excuse of saying it after having too many drinks, but I'd talk to her while both sober and tell her how I felt. It's one thing to have had the thoughts, but to actually tell you she wants to fuck your husband, it's likely she was seeing how you would react and asking for permission. Keep an eye on her around your husband over the years, as she might like the idea of slowing enticing him, dropping little jokes and hints to spice up her life and marriage. She needs to know/be told that talking and acting out such things are totally inappropriate within family networks, so don't let her off the hook if she says it was just the drink talking. It's all about boundaries and she has over stepped them.

So i went out for supper with my sister last night, and after a few drinks it came up that she wanted to fuck my husband. She's married with a kid, and her husband and mine have been friends for a long time. I knew before that she was jealous of me, because she once walked in on my sucking him off and ever sense has made off-handed comments about his size to me (so i know that my man is far ahead of hers in the size department). Does this seem weird to anyone other than me.....Any thoughts or comments would help me out.

Edit: I have already told him, and don't have any intention of letting it happen (don't think he is all that interested other than to the idea of being brought in as a "big" dick)

Give her the site addy to LPSG and tell her to find her own. Simple.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is so wrong, like someone else mentioned potential to ruin her own marriage and yours. Why did she marry him if she is such a size queen, its not like they didn't have sex before the wedding I would assume?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do not think I could ever tell my siblings in this lifetime that I jerk off, much less tell them I want to sleep with their wives! WOW! Is my family stuck in the Victorian era? LOL

Going back to the original question, I agree with the above post that if your sister is NOT happy with her marriage, she can do whatever she wants. But do not let her sabotage your marriage! (Is there a chance that is trying to do just that, if she is the envious kind?)

few people in my family know that I jerk off often. They asked so I told them, no point of lining