My sister wants to fuck my husband...

sexiijenn19

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is so wrong, like someone else mentioned potential to ruin her own marriage and yours. Why did she marry him if she is such a size queen, its not like they didn't have sex before the wedding I would assume?

No, they didn't have sex before the wedding. She's kinda old fassion like that, which is what makes it so bizare to me now

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My sister and I are very close. We're the only siblings. We share everything. Except that. I can not even imagine discussing intimacy in any kind of detail like that. She's only jokingly referenced my husband's size one time when we were having physical "issues." Her response was "sucks to be you, or maybe that's all you should be doing."

But expressing desire for another's mate? Waaaaaay out of bounds. I love her husband dearly, but so brother-zoned it's not funny. And I'm pretty sure she feels the same about mine.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Many years ago my wife's sister(who was 20 at the time) walked in on me ... She was mesmerized & I really enjoyed her playing with, skinnin' it back & forth & jackin' me off. I also cum a lot & after awhile i shot off all over hittin' her in the face, neck & shirt. She couldn't believe how much I came! It was a very erotic experience for me as well as her!

Cool story, bro. Hope she wasn't married to a huge jealous linebacker who put you in traction.

OP-- I agree with EllieP. That is way out of line. Brother-in-law becomes your own brother, in my mind, so it's practically incest. It may be a good idea to tell her how much it offends you for her to entertain such thought of your lawfully wedded spouse. You wouldn't have such thoughts of her husband, would you? I hope not.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah that is bizarre, she is old fashioned yet wants to borrow your husband. I am assuming she is unhappy with her marriage in general or just unhappy with her husband's parts? Also if she is old fashion is it also safe to assume she would not be willing to get a divorce, which I wouldn't encourage someone to do unless they were truly miserable and they marriage had no chance of revival.

No, they didn't have sex before the wedding. She's kinda old fassion like that, which is what makes it so bizare to me now

tncentaur

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your sister needs counseling and at some point should include her husband. I would tell her that her request is inappropriate and that you need some time away from her for her to get her shit together. The fact that you could sit there through this and then refer it to this forum makes me wonder about you. Do you need counseling, too?

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was unmarried and in my twenties, my cousin's fiancee blatantly propositioned me a couple of weeks before her wedding to my cousin. She was an attractive woman, but I deflected her advance. And delicately told my own mother about it, just in case my soon-to-be cousin-in-law was embarassed by my rejection enough to claim that I made an advance on her. My mom and I tacitly agreed not to say anything to anyone else. And when I later married, I told my wife so that she understood why I never got too close to the woman.

What drove my rejection was simply this: It would have been nice to fuck her silly. But where the hell was that gonna go from there? Did I expect that I'd be screwing my cousin's wife for years thereafter? Nah, no good can come from those kinds of family secrets.

D

deleted848353

i would tell her in no certain circumstances would this happen. it is just plain wrong.