My smooth ass pics

snottybooger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In my previous pic a few years ago (the one where I am laying down with my ass in the air) I had a hairy ass... I think the clean, smooth shaven ass looks better....

Attachments

Eboomo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So what cream did you use that didn't absolutely burn like hell down there?? Only cuz i've been thinking about the same look down there.

D_Lachtmadder Longhorne

Account Disabled
Media
Now the re-growth and nubby stinging itch that will keep on happening until your skin adjusts to it, it might not adjust tho and if not, stop doing it those in growns can hurt and can get infected. I prefer natural men to smooth ones myself. If you're hot, you're hot, hairy or smooth.

snottybooger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So what cream did you use that didn't absolutely burn like hell down there?? Only cuz i've been thinking about the same look down there.

i used veet hair remover, the sensitive one for 5 mins. and then washed off most of the hair. but the following day i used a razor. its so much cleaner and feels great!

new39

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's about personal style, I like hair and wouldn't want to remove mine... just groom it ;).

snottybooger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for me shaving hurts, its too smooth and my butt cheeks stick together, really chaffes when working or exercising, for me anyway. your ass looks very hot shaved good job! i would love to put my tongue in it.

use some cream, veet hair remover is good. and then gently use a razor to get the excess hairs off the day after. its works perfectly. tongue inside? hmmmmn hot.... but.... hmmmn