My wife looking at other mens cock

minimin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi
Last saturday my wife and I was going to a nearby mall, my wife was driving, she always does. When we arrived to the parking-area, we both saw two men pissing up against some small bushes, and dispite the fact that my wife did'nt like it, and there was plenty of empty parkingspots, she parked the car right in front of the pissing men. We got out of the car, we could that one of the men just finished pissing, he put his cock back in his pants, he was bigger than me, about 5" floppy, and he left, guy number two also finished pissing, bigger than me about 4,5" floppy, he looked at my wife and saw that she was looking directly at his cock, so he did'nt put it away, no he was playing with it in front of my wife, and he did'nt pay any attention to me. I called at my wife to come with, she turn around like nothing happen and walked towards me, I turned my head towards the mall and was moving, I turned my head back to look at my wife, and I saw that she was looking at his cock again, he had a semi on his cock getting pretty thick, he had a big smile in his face, she turned her head back at me and she was all red, we went in the mall, and did'nt see the man again. I said nothing, but it was a huge turn on for me, my wife getting wet over a complte strangers cock.
I am wondering if I should tell my wife, that I like her looking at other mens cock, and that I would like if she would try and touch and suck a cock that belongs to a complete stranger?

Have any of you tried something like that?

(sorry for the grammatics, but I am danish.)