My wife with another BBC

Profjim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gecko4lif -- it isn't about my wife or me being unsatisfied as we have a wonderful sex life... rather it is losing oneself in the passion of the moment... If I wasn't confident that I could please my wife we wouldn't be doing this... I never want to lose her, I never want to be replaced... I just want her to experience the passion of another man... hopefully one with an even bigger cock, have a passionate orgasm and then come back to me ...smile..

Profjim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cumshoter.... cheers.... it is so much fun to be able to do this, to have a partner who understands and revels in her sexuality....

Profjim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Getting ready for another adventure..... my wife will be fucking a young guy (23 yrs old) this week... I of course will let all you horny guys see the pics....smile...

Titleistgolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love to watch my wife get fucked good and hard. I'm not small at 9.0x6.75. Just the idea of another guy fucking her tight little pussy turns me on.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Gecko4lif -- it isn't about my wife or me being unsatisfied as we have a wonderful sex life... rather it is losing oneself in the passion of the moment... If I wasn't confident that I could please my wife we wouldn't be doing this... I never want to lose her, I never want to be replaced... I just want her to experience the passion of another man... hopefully one with an even bigger cock, have a passionate orgasm and then come back to me ...smile..

I think he was more questioning your measurement method. I'm not really sure how you have the measurements for the two other guys (did they submit CVs?) but 7.5 "is a big dick. There are a few threads here about this here (e.g. $2 club, show a properly measured 8", etc.) and even on this site it's pretty rare to be 8" or above. It's not impossible it's just really rare.

Just comparing the picture of that fellow, he looks smaller than me and I'm ~7.5" long properly measured. I'm not super short or skinny or anything either.

Anyway.. it's good to see someone with a healthier attitude about open relationships. Way too many people get in to it because they feel inadequate, or their relationship's going sour and they think this will revitalise it or something.