Naked buddies

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
and some ppl just plain old don't like to be naked around others...
Is this uncommon? If the OP's friend is anything like me, he might just be shy about being naked around other people, regardless of gender.

The only time I feel comfortable being completely nude around another person is when I am actually having sex.

Last edited:

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ok... I don't get this.

To be honest, I haven't seen any of my good friends naked on purpose. I've seen my best friend naked for about 1/2 a second by mistake and certainly none of my friends have seen me naked.

Is this weird? I was under the impression that the 'normal' state of affairs was you know... to not actually look at your friends naked. And To be honest I don't think I want to see any of them in their birthday suits.

Being 'open' is one thing (and I discuss almost anything with my best friend), but I find the whole shared nudity thing a little weird TBH.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you really don't want to jump him, then you should let him be himself even if that means having some extra modesty. Be his friend and accept him as he is!

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All my close buddies have seen me naked, and me them, so it's not an issue. I do think that maybe you, Boerki, want him to trust you more and so you'd like him to loosen up. Seeing your friends naked has some degree of intimacy about it even though it may not be overtly sexual. It may take him some time to feel that comfortable with you.

Come to think of it, it's a little weird that many thousands of people have seen me naked with a hard-on right here on LPSG. :)

Last edited:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is this uncommon? If the OP's friend is anything like me, he might just be shy about being naked around other people, regardless of gender.

The only time I feel comfortable being completely nude around another person is when I am actually having sex.

no, it is not uncommon...
what's uncommon is someone seeming to actually have a problem with someone else not wanting to get naked in front of them...

cjfp18

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had the same problem with my best mate. Intill only the other day, we went for a spa and tha was the 1st time we showered together after. Wasn't too scary after all, means alot to feel comfortable naked with your best mate. Seen him naked a few times since and we're both cool with it.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
There's your answer Forest.

Maybe it's a personal thing as I feel rather comfortable naked around my best mate while he doesn't feel comfortable being naked around me but it doesn't bother me at all.

I accept the point though and can see why that could be important to some people if not most people. Maybe I'm strange. lol

Last edited: